Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:3.6How to operate at the beginning of the week? Analysis Strategy for the Latest Trend of Gold and Crude Oil

[Copy Link]
163 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
本周超级非农数据周,市场需关注的消息比较多,注意消息的意外性,做好风险控制。其中需要重点关注的是美国2月非农就业数据报告,美联储经济状况褐皮书,美联储主席鲍威尔在参议院和众议院的证词陈述,欧洲央行行长拉加德发表讲话,以及欧元区1月零售销售数据,去年第四季度的GDP数据等。

goldAnalysis of the latest market trend:

周五金价还是有点逼空上涨的意思,早盘时段价格在1840附近承压走弱,随后是连续破高美盘之后空头大幅回落回踩确认支撑给到空头离场时机,日内走出一波震荡上行的行情,最终是强势收尾饱体大阳。这种基础说明小周期价格已经走稳,价格是呈进三退二式上涨,日内回落确认支撑反复做多。

黄金目前在日线走势上走出连续的反弹之后技术形态修复完成前期的下跌走势被终结掉,在短线走势上关注下1860-70一带的压力带。小时级别走势上周五尾盘一波冲高触及到前期的压力带附近之后走出小幅回落,目前K线开始逐步击破短周期均线在短线走势上还有一定的下行空间。周五在走出前期1845一带的联排压力带之后走出惯性拉升 ,今天的区间可能会被压缩在1845-1860之间,关注下回踩之后的二次拉升情况。
Fang Yuan said Jin:3.6How to operate at the beginning of the week? Analysis Strategy for the Latest Trend of Gold and Crude Oil182 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1717003

Operation suggestions:1845-6Nearby, stop loss1840.3, Objective1855-1862。

基本面,周五,国际crude oil亚欧盘窄幅震荡,整体波动不足1美元,虽然在法国、西班牙和德国的消费者通胀超过预期之后,欧洲央行加息的预期不断增强,美国原油库存连续第十周增加,都给市场带来压力,但中国中国2月制造业活动以十多年来最快的速度增长,仍在支撑燃料需求复苏的预期。而且美国亚特兰大联储主席博斯蒂克称,即使此前数据显示失业率强劲,美联储仍应坚持每次会议“稳步”加息25个基点,美元和美债收益率小幅走弱,也给油价提供支撑

Analysis of the latest market trend of crude oil;

美原油市场上周开盘在76.412位置后行情先回落给出74.805的位置后行情强势拉升,周线最高出触及到了79.768After the position was sorted out, the weekly line finally closed at79.737的位置后行情以一根下影线很长的大阳线收线,而这样的形态收尾后,本周行情延续多,点位上,今日的行情78.3Multiple stop loss77.8, look at the goal79.8and80.5-81。

In addition to investing, life also includes poetry and distance. The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and strong theory. I am Teacher Fang Yuan. If there are orders in the warehouse or there are serious losses in the near future, you can add Fang Yuan [official WeChat:fysj87,Official account: Fang Yuanshuijin] For help, I will take the time to give you some suggestions for reference. I hope this article can give you some help in your transaction. Finally, I wish you a happy transaction.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list