Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:4.21Gold and crude oil continued to be bearish in the US market during the evening, with market trend analysis and...

[Copy Link]
197 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
From today to the last trading day of this week, the market fundamentals are still relatively flat, and there are basically no events worthy of special attention. However, the data still need to pay a little attention to the manufacturing situation in the U.S. market. In addition, the recent speculation about the Federal Reserve's interest rate increase should also continue to be concerned.

goldMarket trend analysis:

Gold is currently fluctuating in the high range of daily trends, but currentlyK线持续承压短周期均线运行价格连续反弹的力度并不算特别大,在日线走势上近乎于走出个小的圆弧顶出来在日线走势上可能还有延续下行的空间。4小时级别走势上连续在2010一带承压目前K线连续回落之后继续承压短周期均线运行在短期走势上有开始走弱的迹象,短线关注下触及到前期支撑带附近之后是否有反弹修复空间。

日线上,价格阴阳切换,但上方始终承压2012未破,那肯定不能高位追多,随着小时线连阴走回落,15分钟出现滞涨信号,我们日内2次介入空单,点位和时机把握的非常好。当前黄金空头趋势明显,小反弹后,行情还将进一步走下行,在下跌走势中,一定要找压力位做空,顺势操作才能稳定盈利

Golden Operation Strategy:1986直接空,给90补仓,止损1996, Objective1970-60(For reference only, specific firm offer shall prevail)

具体操作策略我会在盘中提示,及时关注。近期市场动荡幅度较大,做单注意带好止损,切勿扛单操作,机会与风险并存,控制风险再博收益,文章只能给你一时的方向和思路,需要实时进出场点位及每日策略分析指导的可以添加官微(qli19888)获取实时帮助
Fang Yuan said Jin:4.21Gold and crude oil continued to be bearish in the US market during the evening, with market trend analysis and...220 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1720474 Fang Yuan said Jin:4.21Gold and crude oil continued to be bearish in the US market during the evening, with market trend analysis and...648 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1720474

美国劳动力市场失去动能增加了对经济衰退削弱燃料需求的担忧,油价空头强劲,维持震荡下行观点;但盘中交易也需警惕乌克兰关键盟友正考虑进一步全面禁止对俄罗斯的大部分出口,相关消息或引发短线油价急剧拉升,市场不确定性风险增加,交易需谨慎!

crude oilMarket trend analysis:

原油在日线走势上跌破前期的高位震荡区间之后走势持续偏弱一些,4小时级别走势上目前暂时维持在低位的窄幅震荡有开始逐步企稳的迹象,在短期走势上可能会有一定的修复行情出现。但是在小时级别走势上目前价格反弹的不大但是技术形态修复的比较快,短期延续反弹的空间可能并不会太大。

Crude oil operation strategy:77.6-7Near empty, stop loss78.4, Objective76.7-75.9(For reference only, specific firm offer shall prevail)

In addition to investing, life also includes poetry and distance. The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and strong theory. I am Teacher Fang Yuan. If there are orders in the warehouse or there are serious losses in the near future, you can add Fang Yuan [official WeChat account]:qli19888,Official account: Fang Yuanshuijin] For help, I will take the time to give you some suggestions for reference. I hope this article can give you some help in your transaction. Finally, I wish you a happy transaction.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list