Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan:4.28Gold rebound continues to be empty, crude oil weakness continues, and today's market trend...

[Copy Link]
207 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Fundamentally speaking, the overnight US jobless claims data performed well, butGDP以及消费数据表现疲软,表明目前美国经济衰退的风险,从而对美联储是否加息再度产生一定的不确定性,从美元指数的表现来看,冲高回落的走势,短期来看市场对于美联储加息的预期并不强烈,近期的一些美国经济数据将会备受关注,下周五非农成了焦点。

gold周四由升转跌,小幅收低,因为在美国经济数据疲软未能颠覆美联储在顽固的高通胀情况下,下周再次加息的预期后,美元上涨。数据显示,美国上季度国内生产总值(GDP)增长慢于预期,但市场关注的是高于预期的通胀数字。

虽然黄金在经济不确定时期是一个避风港,但顽固的通胀可能会令美联储延长货币紧缩政策,使非孳息黄金的吸引力减弱。周初,第一共和银行今年损失1000亿美元存款的新闻一出,金价很快在避险情绪的影响下被推升至2000美元上方,随后价格略微走低。而美国众议院周三以微弱优势通过了一项提高政府31.4万亿美元债务上限的法案,市场担忧情绪降温,美债收益率反弹,再度令金价回吐涨幅。

日内将重点关注:美国3Monthly CorePCEAnnual rate of price index/Monthly rate, USA4月密歇根大学消费者信心指数终值、以及美国3月个人支出月率、美国第一季度劳工成本指数季率等。

Analysis of gold market trend:

黄金昨日拉锯震荡,日线收盘十字星KLine, maintain the expected back and forth sawing within the previous interval, with resistance at the upper rail position2000-2010,Support at the lower rail1976-1972In the short term, it did not break through the range and remained within the range. Today's weekly closing may further exacerbate the back and forth fluctuations in this range. In the stage of accumulating momentum to break through, the most important thing is to wash the plate. The short-term uncertainty of the US dollar also makes it difficult for gold to temporarily move out of one direction. In terms of operation, it is better to first observe the oscillation within the range, and then adjust the thinking after breaking through the level.

而昨天我们给出的1998and2002空单基本在最高点,迎来瀑布下跌获利颇丰。日线上依然是震荡收线走势,布林带逐步收口,而昨日下方的支撑1974一线有效,所以行情还是区间震荡而已,孰强孰弱,依然不好分辨,趋势依然不明朗,只不过短线有冲高回落的可能。

今日周五,周尾收尾阶段,很明显的是行情在连续性震荡过后短期表现较为明显的是弱势环节,低位有望延伸下行,日内留意跌幅的延续性,同时关注短期下方触及低位的破位情况。周五收尾阶段也不防范行情继续两边跑的走势,所以短期留意区间的同时,需要留意下行破位机会。日内先看跌幅延续,后市若迟迟不见回落,那么在做区间走势看待,短期关注跌幅的延续性,早盘可空继续看下行。

技术面上来日线昨日收了一根阳线十字星,布林带缩口,价格即将选择新的方向,KDJ指标欲形成金叉,大体上来看价格仍偏上行。4小时图中来看布林带即将开口,KDJ指标拐角欲形成金叉,短线价格箱体内运行,待KDJ指标形成金叉后价格开始上行。小时图来看布林带开口,KDJ指标欲形成死叉。日内上方关注1993Resistance near the US dollar, and2000美元附近阻力,下方关注1981美元附近支撑,以及1972Support around the US dollar.
Fang Yuan:4.28Gold rebound continues to be empty, crude oil weakness continues, and today's market trend...433 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1720741

Golden Operation Strategy:1995附近空,2000补仓,止损2005, Objective1985-1976。 (For reference only, specific firm offer shall prevail)

4month26日周三,WTI 6monthcrude oilfuturesClosing down2.77USD, decline3.59%Report74.30dollar/Bucket.4month2Day, i.eOPEC+做出减产决定后的第二天,布伦特原油期货价格飙升8%To each barrel86美元。美国总统拜登政府表示此举是不明智的,国际能源署(IEA)警告说,这将加剧消费者的通胀痛苦并危及全球经济。

However, in theOPEC+采取行动后的三周内,石油市场需求逐步恶化,过去几周不断恶化的炼油利润让公司考虑降低加工率。与此同时,由于对美国经济衰退的担忧挥之不去,加息使美元走强并削弱了大宗商品等风险资产的吸引力,投资者情绪已经恶化。

Analysis of crude oil market trend:

原油昨日小阳星KLine rebound consolidation correction, with limited space for movement. After the second wave of decline, there was a slight slowdown in some areas, and the daily trend remained bearishKLine to small positive correction, solidKThe line is not large and belongs to a weak correction. The future will still rely on it79.0Taking a defensive position to further observe the downward trend, local rebounds are also aimed at accumulating momentum to break through and lower. Today's weekly closing, the short term may have twists and turns, and the resistance point above is still there76.0-76.20。

原油目前在日线走势上走出小幅的反弹修复,在日线上继续承压短周期均线走震荡偏弱运行。4小时级别走势上在走出低位的震荡之后继续形态有所修复倾向于反弹修复完成之后能有延续的下跌,在短线走势上技术形态小幅调整完成可能还有一定的反弹空间。

Operation suggestions:75.6-7Near empty, stop loss76.4, Objective74.5-73.8(For reference only, specific firm offer shall prevail)

具体操作策略我会在盘中提示,及时关注。近期市场动荡幅度较大,做单注意带好止损,切勿扛单操作,机会与风险并存,控制风险再博收益,文章只能给你一时的方向和思路,需要实时进出场点位及每日策略分析指导的可以添加官微(fy1987668)获取实时帮助
Fang Yuan:4.28Gold rebound continues to be empty, crude oil weakness continues, and today's market trend...26 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1720741 Fang Yuan:4.28Gold rebound continues to be empty, crude oil weakness continues, and today's market trend...457 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1720741

In addition to investing, life also includes poetry and distance. The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and strong theory. I am Teacher Fang Yuan. If there are orders in the warehouse or there are serious losses in the near future, you can add Fang Yuan [official WeChat account]:fy1987668,Official account: Fang Yuanshuijin] For help, I will take the time to give you some suggestions for reference. I hope this article can give you some help in your transaction. Finally, I wish you a happy transaction.

Fang Yuan:4.28Gold rebound continues to be empty, crude oil weakness continues, and today's market trend...721 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1720741
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list