Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:3.5Perfect forecast trend on Friday, gold and crude oil market trend next week...

[Copy Link]
196 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
加息预期越浓烈,gold下跌后买涨的机会就越大,这个是确定的,金银期上涨是预期反转,所以每一次加息后下跌,就是多头出击的时候,3I believe that you will be able to grasp the rhythm. You can refer to my rhythm. I am a down-to-earth pioneer, neither humble nor arrogant.

Analysis of the latest gold market trend:

Gold bottomed out on Friday, rebounded strongly and broke the high1850The consecutive positive trend has stabilized above the short-term moving average, and the weekly downward trend has slowed down. The indicators have become dull and flat, highlighting the trend of stopping the decline and rebounding. But the rebound is not a reversal:1From1960reach1804This wave of rebound382Position in1864On the front line, the trend below it is still empty;2The US Reserve's interest rate hike is inevitable, and the brief retreat of news has given gold a chance to rebound;3The overall decline is as high as156The US dollar should also have some technical rebound;4、ETFGold has repeatedly reduced its holdings significantly through this rebound, and its holdings are still at historical lows, indicating that it is not looking much into the future direction.

下周非农周,根据前期一系列经济数据向好表现,大非农应该也不会差,预计会利空黄金,而上周月初反弹更像是为了刷出月线上影线。美指方面,目前高位横盘并未出现较大幅度回撤,上升趋势不变,周线小阴修正,还有继续上涨动能。综合分析,黄金大趋势看空,当前反弹非反转,不建议中线多。下周初黄金反弹有延续,周一关注1849—1850Multiple, stop loss1843, look at the goal1864—1870; upper1870一线可反手空!
Fang Yuan said Jin:3.5Perfect forecast trend on Friday, gold and crude oil market trend next week...615 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1716982

操作建议:周初接近1849Multiple, target1863附近,走强的话1853先涨,其他参考上面分析。

基本面,周五,国际crude oil亚欧盘窄幅震荡,整体波动不足1美元,虽然在法国、西班牙和德国的消费者通胀超过预期之后,欧洲央行加息的预期不断增强,美国原油库存连续第十周增加,都给市场带来压力,但中国中国2月制造业活动以十多年来最快的速度增长,仍在支撑燃料需求复苏的预期。而且美国亚特兰大联储主席博斯蒂克称,即使此前数据显示失业率强劲,美联储仍应坚持每次会议“稳步”加息25个基点,美元和美债收益率小幅走弱,也给油价提供支撑。

Analysis of the latest market trend of crude oil;

原油也是后半夜拉升,周线收阳,下周还有一涨。周线支撑76.6触及可以做多,上方阻力80.6Break the position to see1-2美金以上,行情只有有效站稳82.6,才能有一波像样的上涨,否则还会继续震荡。日线长下影阳线,支撑77.8附近,触及做多。顶底转换78.5,也是周一多空分水,触及可以先多。不过如果行情走强,可能会在79or79.5直接拉升,上方目标先看80.5Break the position to see81.5-82.5-83.3Near.

In addition to investing, life also includes poetry and distance. The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and strong theory. I am Teacher Fang Yuan. If there are orders in the warehouse or there are serious losses in the near future, you can add Fang Yuan [official WeChat:fysj87,Official account: Fang Yuanshuijin] For help, I will take the time to give you some suggestions for reference. I hope this article can give you some help in your transaction. Finally, I wish you a happy transaction.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list