Post a new post
Open the left side

KentTrendTrend scalp has source code: news filtering

[Copy Link]
8549 126

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
KentTrendIt's a trendy scalpEA. It is called a trend because all trades are along the trend and open positions at the point of trend correction; It is called scalp because there is not much profit, so just make a little and leave.KentTrendThe original source code cannot be createdgoldAnd when making multiple varieties, there is abug: Will repeatedly open and close positions. I made some simple improvements. I postedEAThere are three versions: the original source code, my improved source code, and the improved unrestricted version.

Regarding the review, I have default parameters for the review and did not optimize it. If you optimize it, the results will definitely be better than what I sent. I cannot see that the review is not so perfect and feel that it has no value.KentTrendthisEAVery good, it can be used for real offers. Everyone should study and develop it carefully.
KentTrendTrend scalp has source code: news filtering451 / author:Hongda Life / PostsID:1723496
KentTrendTrend scalp has source code: news filtering436 / author:Hongda Life / PostsID:1723496
KentTrendTrend scalp has source code: news filtering301 / author:Hongda Life / PostsID:1723496
KentTrendTrend scalp has source code: news filtering880 / author:Hongda Life / PostsID:1723496

Strategic Principles

1Judging the trend based on the moving average, long above the moving average and short below it.
2According toWPR,CCIJudging by indicators such as the Bling Band, it is considered overbought and oversold. Long at low points and short at high points.
3According toATRJudging volatility, etc
4There are also some other judgments, such as news filtering, point difference filtering, time filtering, and so on.

Instructions for use

1Applicable varieties: zongzi with strong trend,XAUUSD,GBPUSD,JPYYou can try all kinds of varieties
2Applicable period:M15, already built-in.
3, OffYu News Filtering: ThisEAlackFFCalIndicator, this feature is not useful. I see this indicator in the community. If you want to use this feature, you can download it yourself and put it in the indicator folder.

KentTrendTrend scalp has source code: news filtering425 / author:Hongda Life / PostsID:1723496 KentTrend GBPUSD M15.zip (65.46 KB, amount of downloads: 2)
KentTrendTrend scalp has source code: news filtering386 / author:Hongda Life / PostsID:1723496 KentTrend GBPUSD M15source file.zip (70.87 KB, amount of downloads: 2)

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support

Wonderful comments126

molihua889  Registered Member  Published on 2023-7-13 12:51:06 | Show all floors
Thank you for sharing

report Use props

lailaiba0889  Registered Member  Published on 2023-7-18 10:27:17 | Show all floors
I haven't seen it for a long time ~~

report Use props

reply support opposition
molihua889  Registered Member  Published on 2023-7-19 15:11:12 | Show all floors
Give it some support~

report Use props

reply support opposition
lailaiba0889  Registered Member  Published on 2023-7-20 12:09:11 | Show all floors

report Use props

reply support opposition
molihua889  Registered Member  Published on 2023-7-25 17:26:42 | Show all floors
Thank you for sharing

report Use props

reply support opposition
lailaiba0889  Registered Member  Published on 2023-7-26 11:56:34 | Show all floors
Give it some support~

report Use props

reply support opposition
molihua889  Registered Member  Published on 2023-7-27 05:46:06 | Show all floors
Thank you for sharing

report Use props

lailaiba0889  Registered Member  Published on 2023-7-27 17:57:37 | Show all floors
Not bad, thank you for sharing

report Use props

reply support opposition
molihua889  Registered Member  Published on 2023-7-29 10:59:11 | Show all floors

report Use props

reply support opposition
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list