Post a new post
Open the left side

Leo: The most suitable sign for trading foreign exchange this afternoon-VT Marketsprovide

[Copy Link]
205 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Leo is suitable for this afternoonGBPUSDTrading, thanks to the blessings of Atreus

As a brave and fearless god of war, Atreus endowed Leo with strong determination and courage, allowing them toforeign exchangeMore likely to succeed in the competition of the trading market

The bravery of Atjous makes Leo fearless of market risks. They are willing to take risks, but they are able to make the right decisions at critical moments

Leo: The most suitable sign for trading foreign exchange this afternoon-VT Marketsprovide588 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724590

Technical Review:

After the Bank of England raised interest rates by one yard as scheduled, the pound did not receive much boost and remained in a bearish trend overall

After the opening today, the pound and the US dollar just reached the top to bottom conversion level. You can try entering the short order, and it is recommended to place the stop loss at1.28above

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:1.280

Support position:1.260、1.257

Search and fight【VT】See more little Lulu

Leo

Leo: The most suitable sign for trading foreign exchange this afternoon-VT Marketsprovide729 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724590

foreign exchange230804Noon

Leo: The most suitable sign for trading foreign exchange this afternoon-VT Marketsprovide845 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724590
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list