Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini8/17Evening is the best time for tradingGBPUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
144 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini

stay8/17NighttimeGBPUSDIn terms of trading, Gemini demonstrates flexible adaptability and agile thinking-This transformation comes from Orpus' music and poetry

Orpus, a symbol of music and emotion, his beautiful melody assists Gemini in following the rhythm of the market

in addition-The influence of the evening of the constellation of Jubilee is also worth noting

As a symbol of power and prestige, the constellation of Jubilee appears much more brilliant in the starlight, implying thatGBPUSDPossible increase

The evening constellation of Jubilee gives Gemini a shining "chalice" that guides upward opportunities

--------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

The pound and the US dollar remained volatile in the range this afternoon, with signs of a pullback and further expansion

You can try to enter multiple orders at Tuesday's low point in the evening, and expect to have the opportunity to break through yesterday's high point

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:1.277

Support position:1.260

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Hui230817night

Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini8/17Evening is the best time for tradingGBPUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets561 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725064

Gemini

Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini8/17Evening is the best time for tradingGBPUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets282 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725064
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list