Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:4.5Gold fluctuates and accumulates strength, while crude oil looks pressured and falls, leading to intraday market trends...

[Copy Link]
188 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
美联储虽将目标对准了炙手可热的劳动力市场,以降低通货膨胀。但美国的通货膨胀率一直处于近41年来的高点。自2022year3月以来,美联储已9次上调基准利率,但这些举措似乎对就业形势影响甚微。美国2monthJOLTS职位空缺近两年来首次降至1000万以下,这表明美联储放缓劳动力市场的努力可能正在产生一些影响。市场也预计美联储已经结束了加息周期,并可能在今年夏天开始降息。

Focus on the United States within the day3monthADPEmployment numbers(ten thousand people), USA2Monthly trade account(USD100mn), USA3monthMarkitService industryPMI终值、美国3monthISMNon manufacturingPMI等数据,目前市场预期偏向利好金价,根据昨日及近期公布的数据来看,大概率也将偏向利好金价走强,如意外强于预期,也将是在目前的高位附近震荡,或有所回落,但也仍是入场看涨的机会。

goldMarket trend analysis:

黄金昨天整体走势很强,亚欧盘震荡,美盘在消息面的刺激下出现暴涨,其实消息面是次要的,主要还是黄金经过震荡蓄力后需要反弹了,毕竟之前也经历过此消息面一般没这么大的波幅,昨晚只是借此东风发力而已。日线的震荡孕线也已经结束,一般在修复过程中不破中轨支撑的话,行情会再次发力上涨的。隔日日线收取一根大阳,均线也是始终没有下破1974,目前均线也是呈现多头排列,那么我们要做的就是顺势多即可。

4小时图守稳中轨1976一线整理蓄势后,形成单阳拉升,直接强势突破2009.0High position.4小时破高展开第三浪上涨,二浪高点2009.0是今日的顶底转换支撑。而由于日线和4小时图的强势收高,今日亚盘预计整理后会直接上涨,故亚盘要积极切入,波动基数加大,分批操作。1小时图连阳放量后暂时高位放缓整理,这种横盘整理回踩的空间相对有限。
Fang Yuan said Jin:4.5Gold fluctuates and accumulates strength, while crude oil looks pressured and falls, leading to intraday market trends...342 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1720047

黄金操作建议:激进2020Nearby, stable2015Nearby, stop loss2010, Objective2030-45(For reference only, specific firm offer shall prevail)

自上周末欧佩克+意外减产推动crude oil价格飙升以来,投资者一直在抛售沙特阿拉伯和其他海湾国家的债券。有交易员表示,这一不同寻常的举动反映出该地区的债券已经变得昂贵。该地区政府发行的美元债券是周一新兴市场中跌幅最大的债券之一,尽管油价大幅上涨,大多数债券在周二仍然承压。沙特阿拉伯2025年到期的债券是新兴市场中跌幅最大的债券,并录得创纪录跌幅。

Analysis of crude oil market trend:

原油周一在走出一波高开之后在日线上继续维持在高位的窄幅震荡中,目前的价格基本运行在前期箱体震荡的压力位附近。小时级别走势上一波小幅的探底反弹完成之后技术形态逐步修复,K线开始慢慢站上短周期均线运行在短期走势上可能还会有一定的上行空间。价格在快触及到前期压力带附近之后延续拉升的空间可能不会太大。

Suggestions for crude oil operation:80.5-6Nearby, stop loss79.8, Objective81.5-82.4.

82.6-7Near empty, stop loss83.4, Objective81.6-80.8,实时行情盘中指导。(仅供参考,具体实盘为准)

In addition to investing, life also includes poetry and distance. The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and strong theory. I am Teacher Fang Yuan. If there are orders in the warehouse or there are serious losses in the near future, you can add Fang Yuan [official WeChat account]:qli19888,Official account: Fang Yuanshuijin] For help, I will take the time to give you some suggestions for reference. I hope this article can give you some help in your transaction. Finally, I wish you a happy transaction.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list