Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:3.28How to make gold and crude oil today? Analysis of intraday market trends and...

[Copy Link]
169 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
美国股市在银行和能源股的带动下,隔夜道琼斯指数升幅近200点。这向市场证明一件事情,即本周PCE通胀指标等数据并非主角,美联储何时转向才是。随着美联储官员纷纷投入鸽派阵营,甚至大鹰派也放弃立场,分析师发出罕见的信号,即美联储转向即将到来,而即使美国股市净流入,gold的所有权也会增加,强调两者的底部将近。

Focus on the United States within the day1monthFHFAMonthly rate of housing price index, United States1monthS&P/CS20座大城市房价指数年率、美国3Monthly Consultation Chamber of Commerce Consumer Confidence Index, United States3月里奇蒙德联储制造业指数等数据,整体预期偏向利好金价,根据昨日数据来看,大概率将符合预期,因而美盘时段,金价仍将有回升需求。

Analysis of gold market trend:

昨天日线收跌,短线来说反弹之后应该还有承压, 但周线级别中期多头趋势依然存在,所以后市多头的动能依然不能小看,月线来说,月K三连阳之后,上个月单阴K修正,换个月K大阳破高吞没上个月跌势,另外国际局势复杂,未来不确定因素依然存在,消息面不确定是一方面,但技术面中期多头趋势犹存!月线来说,从1810Up to2010Up200个点,调整几十个点也是正常,提防黄金中期多头强势的话,那么可能不会那么完美回撤周线级别的均线!

短线今天来说,日线处于两连跌,两连阳的宽幅走势格局当中,4H级别上来说,上周我们在1934上方反多其实也是临近4HofBOLL下轨支撑,昨天回撤到1943,需要提防继续临近4HofBOLL下轨继续大涨上去,所以今天操作上来说,做空等反弹合适高位在考虑,如果先行回撤,那么考虑拿多看涨,后市依然可以保持看大涨可能性。
Fang Yuan said Jin:3.28How to make gold and crude oil today? Analysis of intraday market trends and...683 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1718440

操作策略:下方回落首次见1940Short one more time nearby, loss1935, look at the goal1955-1965-1995(For reference only, specific firm offer shall prevail)

银行业担忧缓解,伊拉克停止从其半自治的库尔德斯坦地区出口一些crude oil,油价受到提振上破70dollar/桶关口;加之乌克兰或正在准备发起攻势,地缘紧张局势升级,多重利好助力下,油价多头强劲,日内短线有望剑指75dollar/Bucket.

Analysis of crude oil market trend:

原油昨日大阳线收高。延续反弹收复部分失地,重新收复72.0顶底转换阻力点,重归区间。且打破了弱势下跌。日线在连续十字K线之后收盘一根大阳K线。显示短线仍有一定反弹动能。

操作策略:建议72.2Long nearby, stop loss71.7, Objective73.5-74.5(For reference only, specific firm offer shall prevail)

具体操作策略我会在盘中提示,及时关注。近期市场动荡幅度较大,机会与风险并存。控制风险再博收益。文章只能给你一时的方向和思路,需要实时进出场点位及每日策略分析指导的可以添加官微(fysj87)获取实时帮助
Fang Yuan said Jin:3.28How to make gold and crude oil today? Analysis of intraday market trends and...903 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1718440 Fang Yuan said Jin:3.28How to make gold and crude oil today? Analysis of intraday market trends and...763 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1718440

In addition to investing, life also includes poetry and distance. The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and strong theory. I am Teacher Fang Yuan. If there are orders in the warehouse or there are serious losses in the near future, you can add Fang Yuan [official WeChat:fysj87,Official account: Fang Yuanshuijin] For help, I will take the time to give you some suggestions for reference. I hope this article can give you some help in your transaction. Finally, I wish you a happy transaction.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list