Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:3.7The short-term trend of gold is weak,1850Empty entry, strong rise in crude oil

[Copy Link]
180 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Basically, last Friday, Federal Reserve officials expressed their concerns about the current market situation, and the overall performance of the dove view led to a wave of adjustment in the US dollar index. On Tuesday and Wednesday, Federal Reserve Chairman Powell will give testimony to the Congress, and on Friday, the United States2The non farm payroll data for the month will once again affect the subsequent interest rate policy of the Federal Reserve, so the market is currently adopting a relatively wait-and-see attitude. Waiting for market news to be released and digested, the short-term US dollar index will continue to fluctuate and consolidate!

Additionally, after this, there will beADPNon farm employment data, Federal Reserve's release of economic status brown book, US initial jobless claims, and key focus on US non farm employment data. In addition, the Federal Reserve of Australia, the Bank of Japan, and the Bank of Canada will announce their interest rate decisions.

goldAnalysis of the latest market trend:

Technically, gold relied on yesterday and Monday1850The checkpoint has once again reached a new high point1858Above, then start entering10The spatial correction of the US dollar, with prices rising and falling, then bottoming out and rebounding, hovering around1852The range, until the end of the trading session, the price could not break through and ultimately fell under pressure. Today, Tuesday morning, the price continued to decline1844The sweeping nature of the overall market in the region is still evident, accelerating during startup and reversing during correction.

After a continuous rebound in the daily trend, the previous downward trend of gold has been disrupted. Based on the current technical form, it is highly likely that the short-term trend of gold will maintain a low level of volatility and repair, and the current range may be temporarily compressed1860-1810between.4On the trend of hourly levelKThe downward trend of the line position gradually puts pressure on the short-term moving average, and the rebound strength and duration of the price after reaching the support band in the early stage are not particularly large. In the short term, the trend is still slightly weaker.
Fang Yuan said Jin:3.7The short-term trend of gold is weak,1850Empty entry, strong rise in crude oil524 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1717035

On the short line,H4The aspect has broken the upward trend and is currently in a volatile state, while the upper partMA10The position will be a new long short divide, with the upper bound once again showing strength and continuing to see a slow decline without breaking through. CurrentlyMA10Pressure is located at1851The starting and falling points in the early morning are1853-54Nearby, so overall, within the day1854Continue to look at weaknesses below.

Operation suggestions:1849-50Near empty, stop loss1856, Objective1835-30(For reference only, real-time market guidance during trading)

crude oilAnalysis of the latest market trends;

Currently, crude oil continues to fluctuate in a wide range on the daily trend, and is currently on the daily trendKThe line basically follows the short-term moving average and fluctuates upwards, with a sustained strong short-term trend. After the previous wave of upward trend in the hourly levelKThe line is temporarily maintained at a high level in a narrow range of oscillations. After continuous high and narrow range oscillations, there are signs of a slight adjustment in the technical form, which may still be present in the short-term trend A certain amount of upward space.

Operation suggestions:

1,81.5-6Near empty, stop loss82.3, Objective80.5-80

2,79.6-7Nearby, stop loss79, Objective80.6-81.6(For reference only, real-time market guidance during trading)

In addition to investing, life also includes poetry and distance. The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and strong theory. I am Teacher Fang Yuan. If there are orders in the warehouse or there are serious losses in the near future, you can add Fang Yuan [official WeChat:fysj87,Official account: Fang Yuanshuijin] For help, I will take the time to give you some suggestions for reference. I hope this article can give you some help in your transaction. Finally, I wish you a happy transaction.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list