Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:10.26Gold range correction, continuous volatility of crude oil, bullish intraday trading...

[Copy Link]
409 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  If you have never made an investment and want to learn about it, or if your order is not smooth, your investment often shrinks, you want to learn technical analysis and market analysis, but you don't know where to study, then you need to go to our group to take a look. The financial industry has various forms. What I hope is to use my professional knowledge and years of experience to safeguard your funds. If you are currently struggling with losses, or if there are so many strategies to follow, you can choose to observe our daily operations within the group (unconditional entry). The operations within the group are well founded, with real-time current price orders. Each order enters, and we have sufficient profits. Not only that, but we have provided illustrations to our friends in the real offer customer group when providing strategies, which clearly explains why we enter, Why is this the opening point and where the expected target is, it's clear at a glance! The benefits are also considerable.

Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will enter the group through current price orders! (Fang Yuanguan WeChat:fysj87)
Fang Yuan said Jin:10.26Gold range correction, continuous volatility of crude oil, bullish intraday trading...283 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1715008 Fang Yuan said Jin:10.26Gold range correction, continuous volatility of crude oil, bullish intraday trading...674 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1715008 Fang Yuan said Jin:10.26Gold range correction, continuous volatility of crude oil, bullish intraday trading...364 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1715008 Fang Yuan said Jin:10.26Gold range correction, continuous volatility of crude oil, bullish intraday trading...766 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1715008

goldTrend analysis:

Tuesday(10month25day)As the US dollar weakens and gold prices reverse their earlier decline, investors are currently closely monitoring any clues about the Federal Reserve slowing down the pace of interest rate hikes. The latest data released in the day shows that the United States8monthFHFAMonthly rate of housing price index recorded-0.7%, for2011year3The largest decline since the beginning of the month; U.S.A8monthS&P/CS20Recorded annual rate of housing price index in major cities13.08%, for2021year2The smallest increase since the beginning of the month. The other two data released subsequently also performed poorly: the United States10Monthly Richmond Fed Manufacturing Index Record-10, for2020year5New low since the beginning of the month. U.S.A10The monthly consumer confidence index of the Conference Board is102.5, expected106.5, Previous value108。 The index is7The month has already touched95The low point, so this decline is not shocking. This is closely related to gasoline prices. After the data was released, the US dollar indexDXYfall drastically111Integer level, for10month6For the first time in the day, it fell more than1%。 As the US dollar fell, spot gold briefly rose by more than20USD, refresh daily high to1662.23dollar

Technically, gold was mainly volatile yesterday, with the daily cross star closing still closed20Below the daily line,MACD 0The adhesive operation below the axis has not yet broken out of the bearish trend, but the downward momentum continues to contract and the short-term moves into volatility;60Multiple moving averages are glued together in the minute chart,MACD 0Golden fork above the shaft(Red column contraction)Short term consolidation; Overall, although the overall bearish position of gold has not changed, the downward momentum continues to contract, and the short-term rebound recovery trend has not been damaged. It is recommended to continue to pay attention to the short-term rebound, but the bearish suppression is still strong, and chasing long still requires caution; Today's operational advice: bear rebound trend, wait for more opportunities to step back and try, high-altitude assistance;

Golden Operation Strategy:

Supporting attention1642--1637Step back into this range to stabilize the light warehouse and try more, target attention1649--1654--1663; Step back and break as follows1637Short and long wait and see, below1633Stabilize nearby and try multiple orders at different times;

Pressure attention rebound1660--1663Under pressure in the interval, the light warehouse is tested for short empty space and directly breaks through63Short air observation, above1671---76Nearby pressurized re selection machine test for short space;(Pre market forecast, for reference only; Detailed on-site and on-site communication)

crude oilMarket trend analysis:

Fundamentals, yesterday's fundamentals US8monthFHFAMonthly rate of housing price index recorded-0.7%, for2011year3The largest decline since the beginning of the month; U.S.A8monthS&P/CS20Recorded annual rate of housing price index in major cities13.08%, for2021year2The smallest increase since the beginning of the month. And then the United States10The consumer confidence index of the monthly consultation chamber was also lower than expected, allowing the US dollar index to continue the process of falling, and gold and silver oil to rise. Today's fundamentals are mainly focused on22:00The United States of America9Annualized total monthly sales of new homes, to be seen later22:30From the United States to10month21Day and WeekEIACrude Oil Inventory and US Shipping10month21Day and WeekEIAStrategic petroleum reserve inventory.

The US crude oil market continued its range yesterday, with early trading at84.568The market will first decline after the position is given82.787After its position, the market rose strongly and reached its highest point on the daily line85.725After the market surged and sorted out, the daily line finally closed at84.614After the position, the market closed in the form of a starting star with a lower shadow line longer than the upper shadow line, and after such a pattern ended, today's market continued to be more, with a higher point yesterday83.1Follow up on stop loss after multiple reduction positions82.7Holding, today's market situation83.4Multiple stop loss82.9, look at the goal85and85.75.Break the position to see86.5-86.75。

——How should beginners correctly invest in gold, crude oil, and silver?

1Control emotions - Investors must be calm and control their emotions. They must calmly respond to sudden changes in the market, otherwise they will miss out on opportunities due to indecision. It is best to be prepared to deal with various possibilities before entering the market, so that when encountering sudden changes in the market, one may not feel too surprised and at a loss.

2Starting with small-scale trading - For beginners in the market, it is necessary to start with small-scale trading, gradually grasp trading patterns and accumulate experience, and then gradually increase positions.

3Avoid being eager for quick success and instant benefit - there should be no desire for quick success and instant benefit in transactions. Investors should not enter the market based on their subjective desires in trading. Successful investors generally strictly separate their emotions from trading activities, and bear heavier risks based on the opposite market trend and personal wishes.

4Be prepared to accept failure at any time - Gold investment carries risks, and trading failure is inevitable throughout the entire transaction. It is also an important way for investors to gradually learn from and accumulate experience. When faced with investment failure, only by carefully summarizing can investors gradually improve their investment ability, avoid risks, and strive for profitability.

5Better miss than make mistakes - opportunities are always present, and seizing them requires a pair of bright eyes rather than quietly waiting for an empty opportunity.

6Develop investment plans that are suitable for oneself - life requires planning, investment requires planning, and investment is not an overnight process. Only by strictly executing can one profit from it. So how to become a profiteer in the gold investment market is crucial.

The above are all sincere suggestions from Fang Yuan. If you are currently losing money, consolidate and consolidate the above knowledge points, and don't just be discouraged. The mentality on the road of investment is very important, failure is not scary, what's scary is that you are not willing to summarize. If you always remain unchanged on the road of investment, then you are the true failure! No matter what state you are in now, Fang Yuan hopes that these words can bring you some help! I am Fang Yuan, an analyst who works with you in the same boat. I am precise in my orders, ruthless in my stops, and stable in my profits without any restrictions!

(Click on the avatar to view information and join the group. Apply for free and directly join the group to experience the experience. Order at the current price every day)3-5Single)

Group welfare:tinyfysj87  QQ1706407347

① Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

② New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

③ Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

④ Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Fang Yuan provides online solutions, returns losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat. The above content belongs to personal suggestions. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only, at your own risk. Real time ideas are provided at current prices. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list