Post a new post
Open the left side

Wen Juexi;今日黄金走势操作建议,黄金冲新高,空单硬抗必爆仓!

[Copy Link]
57 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
世间万物,均有一个发生、发展和衰落的过程,到衰落阶段时,就必须寻求变化以谋出路。如果一昧守旧而不思改变,就只能画地为牢,坐以待毙;反之,若能顺应坏境变化做出相应调整,则可绝处逢生,化险为夷。

Wen Juexi;今日黄金走势操作建议,黄金冲新高,空单硬抗必爆仓!42 / author:Wen Juexi Investment Teacher / PostsID:1446795

goods in stockgoldMessage interpretation:

上周五美国非农就业报告表现欠佳,再加上国际贸易局势恶化,美联储9月降息预期升温,美元指数跌破98整数关口,全球股市走弱,避险情绪也有所升温,这些都给国际黄金走势提供支撑;但还需留意近六年高点1453附近阻力的压制情况。

现货黄金重点关注事件:

全球贸易局势、全球股市和避险情绪变化;美国7monthISMNon manufacturingPMI。

现货黄金投资技术面分析:

目前黄金价格处于上升通道之中,且确认突破10Rihe20日均线,这两条均线目前向上倾斜。

当前黄金价格测试前高1453附近阻力后回落,目前正在测试斐波那契23.6%Callback bit1437附近支撑,若该支撑破位,进一步支撑见斐波那契38.2%Callback bit薇、訫and【wjuexi】前高组成的1430共振区域。

Wen Juexi;今日黄金走势操作建议,黄金冲新高,空单硬抗必爆仓!889 / author:Wen Juexi Investment Teacher / PostsID:1446795

根据多周期技术信号显示日内国际黄金市场情绪:短线看fall

Gold trading strategy:1451进场空单,止损三美金,目标看1435-37。

以上仅是闻珏晞总监团队建议,The publication of articles is delayed,Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market.

慌慌张张,匆匆忙忙,我们来到这个市场,我们都清楚自己来到这个市场的目的,那么你还记得自己的初衷吗?每次写分析,都希望各位投资朋友明白一个道理,能够在操作上帮助到大家。这个市场,平静的表现下其实暗波汹涌,很多投资朋友轻易的进入,往往遍体鳞伤,最后拿着手中的单子每天魂不守舍,这种情况我见过的也不是一次两次。每天都有很多朋友找到我,寻求帮助,然而更多的只是看完分析后迅速的找到下一篇继续看。想在思考,做在行动。在这个市场上没有所谓的专家,只有懂行的行家,珏晞从不吹牛我能带你一夜两倍之类的话,只能说尽自己最大努力,用心去给每一个找到我的学员解决他们的困惑,认真的去对待,不管你现在是饕单了,是刚进入foreign exchange市场一片迷茫,还是前面做的不如意,都可以找我聊聊,成功来源于把握机会!

Wen Juexi;今日黄金走势操作建议,黄金冲新高,空单硬抗必爆仓!341 / author:Wen Juexi Investment Teacher / PostsID:1446795

【珏晞个人感悟】

You are confused by the market and don't know how to do it. Come to me and I will point you in the direction!

If you can't control yourself and are still frantically doing orders without direction, please stop and don't joke with your funds!

If you have already lost a lot and don't know what to do, please control yourself and don't do whatever you want with your account!

For those who make money, please remind yourself to keep your bags safe and beware of profit taking!

Wen Juexi;今日黄金走势操作建议,黄金冲新高,空单硬抗必爆仓!975 / author:Wen Juexi Investment Teacher / PostsID:1446795

There are also those who are following off the exchange, please don't think it's a pity that the market hasn't done well, just watch and don't have any regrets!

Author of this article: Wen Juexi [reprinted, please indicate source]
writing/Respectful account: Wen Juexi(V-xin:wjuexi  
                  Deduction:331911267)
Author's message: Ten years of golden road, accompany you all the way!
Full guidance time: early6:00In the early morning of the next day2:00

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list