Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinhua8.5黄金多头一往无前首创新高 午间黄金走势分析及策略

[Copy Link]
88 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Opportunities are like thieves. When the thief comes, we don't even know. When the thief leaves, we suddenly realize that we have lost a lot. It turns out that the thief has already come!就像我们投资的无损模式,等你发觉是它已是你可望不可及的。在生活中,经常看到一些朋友不是被套就是亏的血本无归,然后在那后悔与自责,要不就是忍痛斩仓退场,要不就是源源不断补仓,最终结果还是周而复始的亏损,导致于自己的辛苦钱就这样白白亏损掉。但是现在有一个机会可以让你每一次亏损之后都有重头来过的机会,只有你想不到的,没有我们做不到的。  
  Zhou Jinhua8.5黄金多头一往无前首创新高 午间黄金走势分析及策略477 / author:Pin Xin Zhe / PostsID:1446789​

goldMarket trend analysis:

从黄金技术面分析看,金价日线级别目前金价处在高位震荡,上周五金价大涨至1448附近,目前回落至1440附近,然后在1430有所 黄金技术面的强势依然在延续,周线持续企稳5周均线,并且今天周一经历过上周大涨之后高位开盘,上行动能依然很强劲,5周均线支撑已经逐步上移到1437一线。下方关键支撑就在今日低点,也是非农前多次横盘点位1447-1448,日内见到该点位可大胆参与多单。早盘黄金探底回升,回撤1450之后,快速向上拉升,再度测试了前期高点1462一线的压力,多头走势很强劲!整体和周末的分析一样:震荡之中走高,指标共振金叉,重启上行,有望破高。 

黄金目前从小时线,四小线级别来看,黄金目前依然是多头趋势,那么小时线布林带呈现三轨向上,以及均线MA5、MA10呈现金叉向上,MACD动能多头持续放量,以及sto金叉向上运,黄金半小时图走势分析,半小时图布林带目前高位逐渐缩口,布林中轨整体偏向上运行发散,黄金目前处在上涨过后的高位震荡调整阶段,调整修正过程完成还将延续上涨。那么黄金我们从小时线级别可以判断,下方支撑点位1446位置,上方1462为突破位置,操作上建议回落多为主,上方突破1462The US dollar is further bullish1472Around the US dollar.

1Gold rebounded to1460-1458Short on the front line, stop loss4US dollars, look at the target1446-1448frontline;

2Gold callback to1446-1448Long on the front line, stop loss4US dollars, look at the target1458-1460frontline;

授人以鱼不如授人以渔,周金华经常更新的技术贴大家可以收藏,之前也和大家讲过均线一些运用,此次为加深版,大家可以将均线的运用深度把握运用,因为你只看一次是把握不了多少,周金华给的建议就是大家结合盘面走势来看分析,把握的比较深还比较快,这些都是经验之谈。周金华八月招生课程已经开了,老样子招生时间还是一个星期,8月的学生名额和7月一样5个,统一指导教学培养,以后做自己的投资老师。希望8月周金华的有缘人有你  

从你看到金华这篇文章起,恭喜你开始走上投资理财轨道,相信我们不仅是投资理财的良师益友,还是生活中的知己朋友。做单需要勇气,持单需要分析!Success does not rely on luck, choice is greater than effort!Win once with the right market, win once with the right person!You win and I accompany you to conquer the world, watching a prosperous era;If you lose, I will accompany you and help you rise again.

周金华老师团队全方位指导时间:早上6:00--In the early morning of the next day2:00 (It never stops on weekends and is available for consultation at any time)

本文章作者:周金华溦(zyz4893),关注弓棕号“周金华”     Entering the market carries risks and investment needs to be cautious
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list