Post a new post
Open the left side

赵灵语;投资理财的5大习惯:坚持住就可以让你少亏多赚!

[Copy Link]
72 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  赵灵语;投资理财的5大习惯:坚持住就可以让你少亏多赚!​

Many people are complaining that they have always had financial management and often invest, but they just can't make money. In fact, investment and financial management is a technical task, and it is not easy to make money by simply buying two funds or two stocks. Those who are good at investment and financial management have their own ways of making money and share some common characteristics.
赵灵语;投资理财的5大习惯:坚持住就可以让你少亏多赚!721 / author:Zhao Lingyu / PostsID:1446431
  赵灵语就总结了5Point:

1Long term adherence to good habits

习惯若不是最好的仆人,便是最差的主人,拥有好习惯必定让人终身受益,投资理财也同样如此。比如每天记账、每月强制储蓄等,都能产生不错的效果。不过这些习惯光有还不够,还得长期坚持。

你有可能同一件事做了21Oh my god, I thought I had developed a habit. But if you don't do it for two or three consecutive days afterwards, you will still return to your previous state. Therefore, it is important to wind yourself up and frequently remind yourself to stick to good habits.

2Having goals and plans

会投资理财的人一般都会给自己制定一个目标,或短期的,或长期的,总之就是要激发自己的执行动力。

同时,他们还会依目标定相应的计划,包括投资计划、应急计划等。通常来说,他们会先将应急资金准备好,剩余资金再根据自己的实际情况配置JIAWealth management platform products, starry moonMOMWait, diversify investment and reduce risk.

3Independently judge market information

如今媒体、网络那么发达,到处都是有关市场的各种信息,甚至只和炒股的大叔大妈们简单聊上几句,也能获得不少信息,比如最近听说哪只股票比较好、哪只股票要跌了……

但所有的这些信息中,总归有有价值的和无价值的。有价值的信息往往能让自己找到更准确的投资方向,并赚到钱;And worthless information not only fails to serve any purpose, but also may cause oneself heavy losses. Only by independently judging this information and not blindly following others can we take the path of investment and wealth management well.
赵灵语;投资理财的5大习惯:坚持住就可以让你少亏多赚!368 / author:Zhao Lingyu / PostsID:1446431
  4Have enough patience

由于市场上涨总是比较缓慢的,这就需要投资者树立长期投资理财的意识,耐心等待行情转变。虽然短期频繁的操作也可能带来回报,但收益未必多,且这更像是投机而非投资。

那些会投资理财的人,在对某投资品做足了解,并认定该产品将来会上涨后,就会坚持长期持有,等待回报。

5Regularly read about charging

No one is born with the ability to invest and manage finances. Even if one has a talent in this area, it requires later learning and practice to achieve success. Regular reading and recharging can help oneself learn more professional knowledge and related skills.

此外,会投资理财的人不仅看经济、投资类的书籍,也会看其它领域的书,为的就是开阔眼界、学会换角度思考问题,让自己有更理性的思维。赵灵语;投资理财的5大习惯:坚持住就可以让你少亏多赚!860 / author:Zhao Lingyu / PostsID:1446431 
  “金杯银杯不如大家的口碑”,老师的实力好不好应该是大家说了算。赵灵语诚心希望能成为大家认可的好老师,为大家答疑解惑,辨明方向,走出套单亏损的迷宫。投资犹如逆水行舟,不进则退。更是要明察秋毫,在市场中做到随机应变。从建仓开始每一个细枝末节都要三思而后行,小不忍则乱大谋。春种一粒粟,秋收万颗子,赵老师希望大家的付出都有收获。对目前盈利情况不理想的投资者,可找到赵灵语老师体验实力。
  笔者:赵灵语
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list