Post a new post
Open the left side

Liu Yuxian: Do golden bulls still have the power to spread? Comprehensive analysis of market trends

[Copy Link]
93 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Doing transactions, having2Misconception of a combination: no stop loss+Add warehouse; And fear of stop loss+Do not operate. Next, let's analyze each item one by one:

Section1A combination misconception, I believe many amateur traders will make this mistake, which is to increase their positions all the way after opening, and eventually turn into trading like anger(His inner thoughts are as follows: I don't believe that the market won't reverse, and then I can still make a big profit). This Sunflower Encyclopedia+The super combination of Seven Hurt Fist is the ultimate weapon that killed Bill and also the root cause of the explosion. I have my own theory: the security of funds decreases geometrically as the number of positions increases. hypothesis1Ten thousand US dollars, open1Hand, safety factor reverse80US dollars; If the opening is followed closely2Hand, the safety factor immediately drops to40US dollars. If you open the3Where are the hands? Sorry, perhaps a significant fluctuation in one night resulted in a liquidation. So, no matter how large the principal is, never trade like this.

What can we do?

After making a profit, increase positions; The first loss can be borne, but never make up for it casually.

To be able to take a bottom run, it is important to understand that this transaction is a bottom run and carries significant risks; So reduce the position and make sure to calculate the stop loss position.

Continuous bottoming is possible, but it is necessary to proactively reduce the position of bottoming as the number of failures increases.

Large position bottom taking requires small stop loss; Small position bottom taking can appropriately amplify stop loss.

If you don't like stop loss, try to minimize your position every time, for example1Ten thousand US dollars, in this round1360Buy0.1Hand, so far the account has suffered losses1100The US dollar is far from reaching the level of liquidation, and the maximum risk that can be resisted is800dollar(that isgoldPrice to600dollar/ounce);

Without stopping losses or adding positions, choose at most one option to persist and cannot balance.

The above suggestions are my advice for amateur traders; Although it may not earn a lot of money, it can prevent losses.

Section2A combination misconception: fear of stop loss+Do not operate. This is very simple. You have been stepping into the air all the way, missing out all the way, and in the end, you can't help but enter the field and immediately enter the first place1Group Misconception.

My suggestion:

Don't be afraid of stop loss, but be sure to learn how to set a stop loss.

If you have missed out on the market, learn to relax a bit. There are many beautiful things that have been missed in this world, and learn to wait for the next opportunity.

Having said so much, I just hope that investors can protect themselves in adversity. This is the first and most important step for traders.

For the current gold median range, the gold investment market is still operating within the range, with its next target price supporting it1410Resistance1450。

Mid term perspective strategy:There may be a big drop near the high point!

Technically, a major oscillation above the gold price of thousand four has begun, in the medium and short term1450Adjust under the first resistance; Short term support1430It's the key, falling short will accelerate, there will be ups and downs before falling! Ruyi Wai Po1450, then above1460-5Focus on the second resistance in the region! Everyone pay attention to the weekend news, this is not something that technical experts can control! The opening position on Monday is crucial,1440Below is a weak test1430;1440If the upper part is too strong, test it1447-50Regional pressure! Overall thinking, there is a suspicion of raising the first line of daily suspension for shipment,1440Don't go long on top, focus on short positions, operate flexibly, strictly control positions, and strictly set stop losses!

Someone may ask, "Teacher Liu Yuxian was not always bullish in the past few days, and the market also rose as expected. The analysis was very accurate! Why was he bearish in such a good upward trend?"

The extreme signs of market technology trends and the impact of market data news are stimulating factors. It is not the basis for making orders. It is important to treat the market, technology, and other factors rationally and reflect the trend on the market.

Short term operation, refer to the following:

1As long as there is a high probability of gold falling back from its new high! Gold touches next Monday1444Can be shorted to see1432If the opening continues to decline, it may be considered to go short. I will provide real-time follow-up reminders at that time!

My daily analysis of thoughts is all on WeChat, and I publish transactions in real-time on Pengyouquan. I'm not afraid of you asking questions or not being able to find directions. Join us to searchV:lyx201037663

As for some people who may say, "How long can I hold on to a deep set of orders in my hand?" Therefore, it is necessary to judge based on your position report. In response to this situation, five or six investors have contacted the topic that I am most concerned about. At that time, I will also provide the most timely countermeasures based on real-time market trends.

Liu Yuxian

8.4(Writing))
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list