Post a new post
Open the left side

曝光天元策略平台不正规,老师喊反单导致我亏损惨重,血汗钱没有了怎么办

[Copy Link]
125 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  咨询通道QQ:532037349WeChat:XLWQ88

【真实案例】:

2In the month of the month, Mr. Tang suddenly received a beautiful woman as a friend, and with a little curiosity, he passed. The other person has a beautiful portrait of a beautiful woman, and from the beginning, they enthusiastically asked if it was someone? My friend said no, but the other person continued to say it's not someone from the car club, right? My friend said it's not true. That's all for the first chat.

唐先生无事的时候,经常会看朋友圈,发现这个美女家庭幸福美满、生活质量很高,也很有内涵。渐渐对她放松警惕,还对她的生活有些向往和羡慕,就不时在她朋友圈里点赞、评论。。。。。。近一步了解后,发现美女家境优越,老公常年忙生意。唐先生问她平时做什么?回答,全职母亲,平时兼带做一些理财和投资。心里暗想:别人那么优越还在做高效投资理财,是不是很赚钱?我为何不也试试?在网上交往一段时间后,唐先生问能不能带着我做?美女回答,自己也是跟带单老师做的,只需简单的做单就可以,并很积极的给了天元策略平台带单老师的联系方式。联系后,老师说必须50万以上的资金才能参与,唐先生心里没底,这时美女说,做这个确实需要比较大的资金,如果没资金,就先不要做了。可能被利润蒙蔽了心智,加上美女淡然的口气,刺激了唐先生的自尊心,决定一定要试试!带单老师也用勉强的口气答应,更加坚定了他的决定。

于是前期投入了30Wan, there was indeed a small profit a few days ago. Although there was not much profit, making money is always exciting. One day, the beautiful woman suddenly mysteriously said that she would have a big move tonight. It turned out that the variety of orders she made had a good international market. Mr. Tang excitedly asked the teacher, and the teacher said yes, but the amount of funds needed was quite large. Because your funds were tight, I didn't tell you. After the teacher's urging, Mr. Tang thought to himself, "We need to make a good profit now.". Just take out all the savings at home and add them to80Wan

接下来的事情可以想像了,当天晚上的行情波动比较大,由于老师判断失误,很多人大亏,唐先生损失50多万!忍痛出局,还掀起了家庭纷争。直到后面在网上查了一下该平台,才发觉自己是被黑平台骗了。

According to the laws and regulations of our country, funds that incur losses while operating on non compliant and illegal platforms can be recovered through legal means. We have a professional and experienced consulting team here, who calmly search and collect evidence of being deceived, and report the problem to us as soon as possible in order to quickly recover everyone's losses

咨询通道曝光天元策略平台不正规,老师喊反单导致我亏损惨重,血汗钱没有了怎么办484 / author:枭龙维权 / PostsID:1391118Q:532037349WeChat:XLWQ88

至于我们是专业的团队,通过正规的合法途径来维护投资人的基本权利,保护投资人的合法利益,在这里希望各位投资人明白,很多投资人都在担心我们团队是不是骗人的,是否会收钱,或者说是否是黑平台的合伙人!

对此我只能向各位被黑平台欺凌的投资人承诺,我们有自己的团队,我们所做的一切都是为了维护投资人的利益,

遇到投资骗局一定要及时截图保留聊天证据。投资需谨慎,对于投资切记三条骗局:

First:Let me make a fortune,

Second:Overnight wealthy,

Thirdly; No risk, no profit!

告知:

foreign exchange投资多骗局,及早抽身莫犹疑。

资金亏损谁不气,及时追回是正理。

奔走相告无去处,后悔彷徨只焦急。

劝君莫要气与急,此事不再是问题。

人间自有正义在,正确方式当第一。

保护意识远不够,用于行动第一步。

咨询通道曝光天元策略平台不正规,老师喊反单导致我亏损惨重,血汗钱没有了怎么办609 / author:枭龙维权 / PostsID:1391118Q:532037349WeChat:XLWQ88
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list