Post a new post
Open the left side

麟朗期权可以报警吗?商城、期权、配资被骗

[Copy Link]
107 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Zhiyuan Legal Aid Penguin3205792419  authorityyouhugmedLa

2018year11In the month of the month, Mr. Zhang joined a group and introduced everyone to live streaming stock market analysis and other content for free. At that time, he thought that since it was free to listen, it wouldn't hurt. Maybe he could also improve his stock trading skills, so everyone could listen to lectures or follow orders. Next, let's talk about the poor stock market and the slow pace of making money. We need to focus on other products to make money faster, and if we build a million dollar position, it can double in just one month.
  于是在直播间让大家找麟朗option平台的工作人员下载软件开了户,并且每天在直播间晒图老师。于是铺天盖地的盈利截图,而且感觉群友们都过的高大上的上等生活。
Mr. Zhang is probably12month2I have been observing the daily household for a few days and also asked other people in the group whether they can do cash in and out, follow the teacher to eat meat, and so on!I see that many people have already started operating to make money, so12month6Starting from the day of deposit, the account has been activated. Probably in12Around the seventh or eighth of the month, after buying, the price fell, and the initial gains were almost at a loss.
Later, they said that Mr. Zhang's fund position was too small and risky, so he gradually increased his position. Later, several times he increased his position because he encountered significant losses and had to deposit funds to ensure account security. A total of more than 260000 yuan was transferred before and after, and he was determined to recover the losses. The multiple empty orders he had trapped were simply not able to come out. Mr. Zhang is in a hurry and has no choice. In the end, Mr. Zhang had no more money to add, so the teacher blacklisted him. Only then did Mr. Zhang realize that he had been deceived. After a week, we found information about our legal aid to Zhiyuan online, and through our efforts, we successfully helped Mr. Zhang recover his losses. Hope more investors can pay attention to it!!!!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list