Post a new post
Open the left side

创汇资本亲身经历跟单套路、曝光如何挽回损失

[Copy Link]
162 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Zhiyuan Legal Aid Penguin3205792419  authorityyouhugmedLa
     I am this year3month1I was pulled into a stock group by a stock enthusiast, and the group leader Lao Jia would push stocks every day. At first, Lao Jia would post stocks on his friend circle every morning and evening. I also paid attention to his stocks every day and felt that they were good. A few days later, he decided to rebuild the group and said it would be convenient for everyone to exchange stocks!Then I distribute morning tickets in the group every morning. In the evening, he gave a lecture in the live broadcast room of the financial channel and invited "Lao Niu" and "Wen Nan" to give us a lecture. At that time, he had been buying stocks with him, and I felt that the lecture was quite reliable, so I gradually trusted him.
About to3月中,老甲说股市不好做,他说现在是做futures(创汇资本)的最好时间,经济不好,就做空,而且可以当天买卖,钱也来得快,几天就可以翻倍,还把他自己的帐户截图给我们看,在利润的诱惑下,我们都开通了所谓的帐户(过程是联系他推荐的这个开~Customer service. stay3month19Daily deposit30w,入金当天就听“老甲”喊单买了10手,赚了大概3万多人民币,赚钱了胆子也大了,晚上讲课的老师向先生叫上我和我的另一个朋友一起做空,并叫我们买了半仓20手,当时整晚一直都是多,他不但不叫我们止损,还叫我们再买20手多做对冲,最后还叫我先平仓多,最后坚持不住了我自己止损了,当晚就亏损20RMB 10000.

好在我在网上搜索创汇资本,发现这是个黑平台,并找到了致远法援,在他们的帮助下创汇资本平台在一个星期内给我进行了赔付。

ZhiyuanLegal Aid Message
Nowadays, the capital flow of domestic platforms is in their personal pockets, rather than in the international market. The platform's agents will disguise themselves as various analysts, teachers, and other roles to deceive and induce investors to invest, maliciously call for counter orders, and ultimately aim to make investors lose all their principal.ZhiyuanA team of legal aid lawyers and experienced consultants calmly search for and collect evidence of fraud, and promptly report the issue to us in order to quickly recover everyone's losses!ZhiyuanLegal aid is to hope that investors can reduce losses and avoid being exposed toforeign exchangeThe inducement of black platforms and the malicious deception of single teachers have resulted in heavy losses for oneself.
I just hope this article can be helpful to friends who have lost money or been deceived in the foreign exchange market!searchZhiyuanLegal aid, follow WeChat. Help you recover lost funds. I feel that this market trend cannot be disrupted by some people, and I also hope to help those friends who have suffered losses recover!If you have any further questions or want to recover the money lost due to being fooled, you can come to seek helpZhiyuanAssistance from legal aid!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list