Post a new post
Open the left side

新堡金号被骗的引以为戒!遭遇网络骗局怎么处理

[Copy Link]
144 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Zhiyuan Legal Aid Penguin3205792419  authorityyouhugmedLa
    最近有一个马姓投资人加到我们团队,是被老师带着在新堡金号做单,也就不到两个星期,亏了50Wan, ask our team if there is a way to recover it! Then, through our unremitting efforts, we finally recovered it!

具体情况是这样:

last year12月份有一个陌生人加我好友,他没事的时候就会找我聊天,聊着聊着就说有一个产品能挣钱,带我去开了户,把拉我进一个股票直播间听直播课,开始有老师讲股票,又说股市行情不好股票大跌也不好做,看到好多人在群里晒单,带单老师说没几天资金就翻翻了!开始虽然也犹豫,怀疑赚钱会这么容易?但还是没能抵住诱惑,就一步步掉进了陷阱由小赚到小亏到亏大的,被骗子老师蛊惑一次次加金,结果我是亏的一踏糊涂,投进去的58万,全部打水漂了,然后上网一查,网上好多受害者说都有被骗的经历,少则几千几万打了水漂,多则倾家荡产想死的心都有了,好在有致远法援,用他们的方式把钱追回来了。在第三天,平台的人来联系我 ,说把钱退给我,第四天就将我的全部亏损打到我卡上。

ZhiyuanLegal Aid Message
Nowadays, the capital flow of domestic platforms is in their personal pockets, rather than in the international market. The platform's agents will disguise themselves as various analysts, teachers, and other roles to deceive and induce investors to invest, maliciously call for counter orders, and ultimately aim to make investors lose all their principal.ZhiyuanA team of legal aid lawyers and experienced consultants calmly search for and collect evidence of fraud, and promptly report the issue to us in order to quickly recover everyone's losses!ZhiyuanLegal aid is to hope that investors can reduce losses and avoid being exposed toforeign exchangeThe inducement of black platforms and the malicious deception of single teachers have resulted in heavy losses for oneself.
I just hope this article can be helpful to friends who have lost money or been deceived in the foreign exchange market!searchZhiyuanLegal aid, follow WeChat. Help you recover lost funds. I feel that this market trend cannot be disrupted by some people, and I also hope to help those friends who have suffered losses recover!If you have any further questions or want to recover the money lost due to being fooled, you can come to seek helpZhiyuanAssistance from legal aid!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list