Post a new post
Open the left side

It is urgent for Hongyun Xintou to pursue losses. The members in the exposure group are all from Tuo

[Copy Link]
223 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Zhiyuan Legal Aid Penguin3205792419  authorityyouhugmedLa

Hongyun Information Investment Scam
Mr. Zhang and his family stayed in Nanjing for seven or eight years, doing some small business on their own, and the family was also happy and happy. But right there2018year4In the month, I answered a phone call from Xiaozhang, a salesperson at Hongyun Information Investment Company. Mr. Zhang is in business and also very interested in investment. After hanging up the phone, I added WeChat. Two days later, Xiaozhang called Mr. Zhang again and said he had a good project recommended to you, which is a platform with higher returns than stocks and faster profits
Mr. Zhang was very tempted, so that night Xiao Zhang opened an account with him and told him the basic operation methods. He also sent many profit screenshots of other clients. Mr. Zhang observed for about half a month and found that their operation suggestions were very accurate, as well as profit screenshots. In the end, Mr. Zhang couldn't bear the temptation of making money and joined Hongyun XintoufuturesPlatform deposit operation,
First deposit20RMB 10000,Let's first try to make a few orders with the teacher, all of which are profitable, and we have made a lot of money1Wan, the teacher told him that he would earn more by investing more. At that time, Mr. Zhang saw the money and thought about it. He also believed that their teacher could help him make money, so he added more20Ten thousand RMB. But the addition of funds not only did not bring good returns, but later under the guidance of the operation teacher there, they entered the market with heavy positions one after another but suffered painful losses and were eliminated. After a few waves, only the principal remained2More than ten thousand. However, the teacher's statement was that he did not grasp the market situation well, resulting in a loss of money. He suggested that he raise the funds again to definitely make it back,
But Mr. Zhang was afraid and dared to add more money, so he wanted to use the remaining money to contribute. The platform customer service ignored him, and what's even more despicable is that this one-on-one teacher just apologized and blocked Mr. Zhang's WeChat account. There's really no way to complain, and the mute person can't express the pain of eating Huanglian. Subsequently, I entrusted Zhiyuan Legal Aid to help me recover my losses. They checked this Hongyun Investment and confirmed that it is a black platform in this market. after2Successful negotiation and communication for a week to recover40wFunding, thank you very much for Zhiyuan's legal aid!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list