Post a new post
Open the left side

Exposure platform:琳智策略被骗亏损了怎么办?Personal experience reminds you

[Copy Link]
136 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

追回免费咨询QQ1017362028  VX:2430339670
  No fees will be charged in advance! Not successful, no money taken
本文摘要:琳智策略是正规平台吗?琳智策略指数能赚钱吗?琳智策略微信群喊单老师张海棠是骗子吗?琳智策略炒CHINA-A50老师强制重仓不止损亏损能追回吗?琳智策略被骗的资金能挽回吗?MT4出不了金怎么办?琳智策略平台亏损不能出金怎么办?How to distinguish whether a platform is under license plate supervision?How to distinguish between legitimate and unregulated platforms?What to do if there is a sudden shortage or forced liquidation of positions, and there is no way to withdraw funds, the teacher incurs losses with orders, and the platform cannot log in?Have you ever thought that with the teacher's malicious guidance on heavy warehouse operations, coupled with such high handling fees and even risks, can you really make money?Is it trustworthy for teachers to do charity?Why is it always wrong for teachers to shout orders?Fried Shanghai and Shenzhen300、HK50、A50American FingerUS30、US630Dezhigoldcrude oilUsoilIs the loss recoverable? The teacher suffered serious losses with orders, and being deceived can be recovered?foreign exchangeAre rights defenders scammers?How to protect one's rights after being deceived?staySGtrade平台老师恶意喊单,亏损怎么办?欢迎咨询
恒威
维权,
维权承诺:维权周期两周左右,维权期间不收取任何费用!The process of safeguarding rights is open and transparent!
Exposure platform:琳智策略被骗亏损了怎么办?Personal experience reminds you717 / author:Wang Qianying / PostsID:1391025
Exposure platform:
Lin Zhi Strategy
  直播间:红课堂-红红火火
  老师:张海棠
Assistant: Miao Miao
  品种:XBTUSD、CHINA-A50etc.
  3月份我被人拉进群炒股票,进红课堂-红红火火直播间听老师讲课,直播间说是加入一个名为盛世海棠的团队,会讲解每天的大盘形势及推荐相应的牛股、尾盘股,每天都会统计相关老师的收益率,后来有一个老师在前期收益落后的情况下强势逆袭成功,原因是因为他在SGtrade平台上做CHINA-A50交易,后来每个老师都去操作这个,盈利很多,然后就把平台客服推荐给大家,说带大家完成翻倍计划。就这样我就走上了这条被骗的道路。
Open.户之后,起初不太信任就继续在盛世海棠队观望,但是群里好多投资者亮出自己做单的盈利截图,我就一时财迷入了1Ten thousand dollars kept up with the operation, and it was indeed like this. In less than half a day, I made a profit1000美金,于是盛世海棠队群里的助理苗苗就在群里说现在股市行情不好,建议我们把股市的钱都转过来操作,随后便有很多人都在群里发了加金截图,我一时也没有顾忌太多,也继续入了5万美金,并晒出了加金截图。这就是噩梦的开始,当天我就曝亏,亏了只剩下7000美金,但是群助理苗苗却说是受非农数据的影响,当时也不太懂,就在心里怪自己运气不好。
  随后群助理苗苗就加我微.信,然后不断地安慰我,当时我觉得她这个人还挺好的。第二天她一早就找我聊天,继续抚平我的情绪,随后见我开心之后就说,带我亏损心里也不好受,说要给我介绍一个很厉害的老师张海棠带我操作,说张海棠正确率高达90%,免费带我挽回损失,让我在入点金就把我介绍给张海棠。出于对苗苗的信任,我就又入了5万美金,但不到2Oh my god, I've lost again, and all I have left is3000美金,这时候我真的伤心欲绝。由于自己炒股也很多年了,觉得这个盘面是不可能被控制的,因此还觉得自己运气不好可能不适合做这个,于是就准备出金,但发现为时已晚,已经不能出金,苗苗就跟我说现在系统升级,但第二天依旧不能出金,我才意识到可能被骗。
  于是在浏览器搜索了琳智策略,便认识了
维权团队,由于他们前期不收任何费用,追回资金之后再给他们打服务费。我也只是试试的心态委托
恒威
维权帮忙受理这个案子,但是没过一周,平台主动打电话跟我协商赔款问题。在这里我真心感谢优财维权帮我追回这25万美金,感谢你们为我们受害者匡扶正义!
Exposure platform:琳智策略被骗亏损了怎么办?Personal experience reminds you695 / author:Wang Qianying / PostsID:1391025
  骗局分析:拉客户——建群——谈股票——转群炒金——开课——分战队比收益——幕后操控——造成客户巨大亏损后解散群、关闭直播间——骗子集体隐匿!看到这里想必很多人都觉得非常熟悉,这正是说的自己的经历,原来自己在一步一步走进骗子设置好的圈套,原来自己一直亏损的原因不是自己操作失误,原来整个过程都是精心设计好的骗局,只是当时是当局者迷旁观者清!How many families have been torn apart due to being scammed of hard-earned money by platforms, and how many victims have been affected by foreign exchangefuturesFeeling exhausted, what should I do now?How can we recover our losses? The road to protecting your rights is very difficult. For friends who have been deceived in their investments, if you don't know how to protect your rights or how to recover the defrauded funds, you can find the Youcai Rights Protection Team. We have extensive experience and a large number of successful cases, and we have a professional legal team here to help you fully protect your rights!并且优财维权承诺不追回损失不会收取任何费用!

追回免费咨询QQ1017362028  VX:2430339670
  No fees will be charged in advance! Not successful, no money taken
For those who are deceived and cause losses in investing in foreign exchange, stocks, spot goods, futures, postal currency cards, and bulk commodities, we can help protect their rights by meeting the following conditions:
  1: Those with a loss limit of 20000 or more RMB
  2Transactions with a history of less than one year
  3: There are transaction reports or bank statements available
  4The trading platform is still operating without running away
  5:提交平台业务员和喊单老师聊天记录
Meet the above requirements5We are confident that we can recover and time3-15Weekdays, some platforms require30More than working days. Sign a clear agreement before cooperation.
Conclusion
Recently, many friends who have been losing money have added me and I want to seek help
恒威
维权团队的帮助。如果你的情况跟我说的上述情况类似,接下来你就不要再去操作了!You should think about whether you might have been deceived!Reminder: For investors, it is the most direct and effective way to protect their property security to not trust high returns and so-called expert strategies, strengthen their trading technology, and improve their ability to identify black platforms and fraudulent companies!当然已经投入大笔资金被骗的朋友,找到
恒威
维权团队寻求专业的维权帮助!
恒威
维权团队可以承诺维权不成功不收取任何费用!We focus on cases of foreign exchange gold index rights protection. As long as you have complete evidence, we have the ability and confidence to help you retrieve your funds!No matter where you are losing money in spot, futures, commodities, indices, foreign exchange, etc., you can come to me.

QQ1017362028  VX:2430339670
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list