Post a new post
Open the left side

在黑平台亏损怎么办?多乾国际精心策划骗局逐步浮出

[Copy Link]
131 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
​Key points: In theDuoqian International被骗怎么办?香港博时国际futures骗局被骗可追回损失,Hongyun Xintou受监管吗?BitInternationalIs it a legitimate platform?Macro strategy老师(张文俊Are you a scammer?Hongyun Xintou(黄仰东)老师带单操作股票配资盈利后带到另一个平台操作全部亏完宝盈交易(李天磊、李明旭)操作股票配资频频亏损是不是被骗了?赢天下、哈希环球、ATFX黑平台曝光!在期货大赢家、宝盈交易How to defend one's rights when deceived?大通投资平台、安信金控、仁赞资讯、DGINT频频亏损究竟有何猫腻?

炒指数,炒.gold,炒期货,炒crude oilStir fryoption,被骗亏损皆可找政诺法援进行维权,我们有专业的维权团队和丰富的维权经验,前期不收取任何费用,有任何问题可以咨询政诺法援+V(ZNFY315)
在黑平台亏损怎么办?多乾国际精心策划骗局逐步浮出525 / author:Political and Legal Aid / PostsID:1391013
Cheated Online Consultation and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)<component-cursor style="font-family: "Microsoft Yahei" !important; width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">▋世上本无无源之水,汇市浮沉,谁是渔者,谁是愚者,谁又是被推到前台的代理人,谁才是真正的幕后黑手?百人千股转投foreign exchange的背后,可能仅有你一人行走在一条早已铺设好的不归之路上,那些盈利百万的靡靡之音,是一只只在你身上剔骨剜肉的刀叉!天龙战队股票群?理财大师聚集地?名师荐股背后究竟潜藏着什么样的套路?百人股票群为何唯你亏损?大智若愚是真正的幕后黑手还是推到前台的代理人?多乾国际沪深300虚拟交易请拒绝买单!股托券托指数托期权托的工作目的是什么?他们的工资谁发?又从何处而来?此文将以多乾国际为例!带你走进乔广强沪深300喊单背后的利益链条枢纽!多乾国际沪深300盈利计划变骗局,三万资金两单操作一日亏完!在此平台受骗的投资者及时维权,在线咨询Political and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)
在黑平台亏损怎么办?多乾国际精心策划骗局逐步浮出808 / author:Political and Legal Aid / PostsID:1391013
Cheated Online Consultation and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)<component-cursor style="font-family: "Microsoft Yahei" !important; width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">

▋多乾国际受害者真实案例

Stock group: Tianlong Battalion   操作平台:沪深300、CHINA50、美指  带单老师:乔广强(大智若愚)            this year4月份的时候,我接到一个陌生人的电话,他们当时打电话给我推荐股票,我起初并不想理他们,但是他们一直不停的打,还加我薇信。说只是让我关注一下,不需要我跟着他们操作。我当时想,那也可以多一个参考。看他们机构准不准。谁能想到,已经一步步的踩进他们早已布好的重重陷阱。刚开始,他们每天都给我股票资讯,也每天都在朋友圈更新盘中票。刚开始我关注了一下,确实都涨的可以,有时候还有连续几天都是涨停板的。我当时还傻傻的以为,他们机构是真的有很厉害的操盘手。At that time, I was still a bit cautious, so I only had small funds5W块跟他们玩玩,然后他们的老师就带我操作,赚了一点小钱。那半个月,他们每天都带我操作。大概赚了2WThe appearance of the block. Then one day, suddenly they didn't bring it, and I asked them what was going on. They said they received the news that there was an insider ticket, and now the entire company does not bring customers, specifically bringing customers into this insider ticket. Say the least20-25Earnings from individual points, short-term,3-5Days to ship, but minimum20W起带。当时我咬咬牙,就跟他们进了。
那时候正逢股市震荡大跌的时候,我也是蠢,听信了他们的鬼话,连续七个跌停板!亏了我十来万。出也出不来。问他们老师怎么回事,他们老师就各种搪塞,说什么中美贸易战,美市股票大跌,影响了中国股市。过了两天,那个老师主动找我说,现在股票不好做了,带我们做CHINA50And Shanghai and Shenzhen300Help us make up for the losses for free. Then, under their guidance, I opened an account and brought us into a group - the Tianlong Battle Team Communication Group, as well as a live broadcast room. At that time, I didn't know about these, nor did I know that a large part of the group was a group, and most of the live broadcast room was their navy. I was also blindfolded at the time, and in less than a week, I lost again10manyW。 They asked me to increase my funds and double my earnings. I went in all together from front to back50manyW。总是想着赚回本就不做了。结果越亏越多,最后出不起本钱我才意识到不对,就在网上搜到Political and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)揭露多乾国际黑平台的文章我才明白我自己真的是被骗了。后来在政诺法援团队的帮助下,联合专业的律师协作下,不到两周的时间就帮我追回了所有的损失,对自己操作亏损有疑问的可以在线咨询Political and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)
在黑平台亏损怎么办?多乾国际精心策划骗局逐步浮出832 / author:Political and Legal Aid / PostsID:1391013
Cheated Online Consultation and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)<component-cursor style="font-family: "Microsoft Yahei" !important; width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">政诺认为,外汇保证金市场发展很快,跟单社区进入大众视野也才一年时间,投资者在做决定前还是得综合考虑。即使你操作不当或者被他人忽悠也不要慌张,及时联系Political and Legal Aid+V(ZNFY315)Zhengnuo will do our best to help you. Our job is to fight against black platforms, and professional lawyers will help you recover losses and reduce unnecessary losses,Promise not to charge any fees in the early stage, and you can consult me online if you have any questions.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list