Post a new post
Open the left side

Explosive! There are many insider doubts about the loss of channel funding allocation! Are your losses all due to market reasons?

[Copy Link]
129 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
1: The investment market is mixed, and once non compliant traders are chosen, losses are destined from the beginning:
More and more people are entering the outside world in today's society
·
The foreign exchange market, because it has challenges, risks, and wealth.

Explosive! There are many insider doubts about the loss of channel funding allocation! Are your losses all due to market reasons?914 / author:Miss from the Orange Family / PostsID:1391010
Professional recovery of losses will not be collected in advance   QQ:
  V; wq1700566418

Entering outside
·
Investors in the foreign exchange market all have beautiful dreams, wanting to make money from this market and become wealthy. Of course, this goal is not wrong. To live, one must have the motivation to constantly move forward. The prosperity of the world is for profit, and the struggle of the world is for profit. All investments are based on investment psychology. People are all subjective in nature, and no matter which financial market they invest in, they have a broad and diverse mindset. Add chips when making a profit, and even more when losing, so as to be eliminated from the market in a cyclical manner. Investment psychology is a compulsory course, and the inability to control one's own psychology leads to blind trading, resulting in the opposite of profitability. If you lose money for unknown reasons, check out the following points to see if you have been hit!
External
·
What are the reasons for losses in foreign investment?
The difference between formal and informal platforms:
1)Non compliant
·
Exchange Traders: Refers to regulated traders, where orders traded by customers directly enter banks and markets. Regulated traders provide channels for banks and traders, and can only be traded externally through technical analysis
·
Profit from the foreign exchange market.
2)Non compliant traders: Not regulated by regulatory agencies or false regulatory agencies, investors only engage in insider trading, which means that the money lost by investors is left to the traders. This means that only when you lose, they make money, and when you earn, they lose. Therefore, losses are only a matter of time and will not be responsible for the investors' funds.
2、 Now outside
·
There is also a very attractive cooperation model in the foreign exchange market"Market allocation":
In order to attract investors, some unscrupulous agents have launched a market allocation cooperation method, with a allocation ratio of2:1For example, could you take20Ten thousand dollars, I'll take it10Ten thousand US dollars, in total30Ten thousand US dollars, open an account, and each party will bear the losses50%The loss, profit of 37%, you take70%I'll take it30%This model looks very reasonable and tempting, after all, I have also invested funds, shared interests, and shared risks.
Investors must be vigilant when they see this cooperation model. If you cooperate, you will start falling into a new scam and will inevitably lose money and be eliminated. Think carefully, since we can allocate funds for you and others, the amount of funds will not be small and we can do it ourselves. Why cooperate with you? In fact, this situation usually occurs in non compliant (black small) traders, just to attract investors to their black platforms for losses20Ten thousand dollars, I'll take it10There's no problem with tens of thousands of dollars, but the funds from black small traders will not flow into the market, which means that the money will always be in this trader, as you can see30Ten thousand US dollars is just a number, without any connection with banks or inflow into the market. In fact, it's only you20Ten thousand US dollars. If30If Wan has lost all his losses, then everyone should bear the responsibility50%Your loss, your loss20Ten thousand dollars, there's still fifty thousand left, mine10After losing ten thousand dollars, I'll give you another one5Ten thousand dollars, but your20It's a huge loss to my trader, which means it's in my pocket. Here you go5Wan, I still make a profit15Ten thousand; If I make a profit, I can also get 30%. In fact, I have not invested any funds. The real situation is that you cannot make a profit because only when you lose money can I earn more. So think carefully, do you want to consume or make money?
3、 External
·
Remittance commission:
Most of the clients who offer commission rebates are those in the market who love small discounts! There is no free lunch in the world, and what is free is often the most expensive. How many people end up suffering serious losses due to their greed for small gains? Have you ever thought that you don't need operating costs to start a company? What commission will be refunded to you for the difference handling fee added up? The simplest way is to increase the spread! Can you calculate how much difference you want to return and how much you want to trade by reversing two spreads on one hand? The commission rebate means that the dealer can refund you as much as they want, do you understand? Deduction of commission, whether given less or not, and even worse, for some customers, if the transaction volume is high in a month or two, they can be directly blacklisted, which can earn a year's profit at a time. Have you ever considered losing money when you think about returning commission when wool comes from sheep?
4、 Gift account opening:
External
·
The competition in the remittance industry is becoming increasingly fierce, and gift giving activities are being seen by more and more brokers as a primary means of promoting the market. Among them, some brokers have introduced super high amount gift policies to completely occupy the market, and these super high amount gift policies are easily imitated in a competitive environment. More and more brokers are starting to engage in malicious competition, which has a negative impact on the industry. At the same time, under malicious competition, due to the lack of relevant regulatory agencies in China for supervision, many brokers have encountered difficulties for investors to withdraw funds after launching high-value gift giving activities. The original bonus promotion was only aimed at attracting customers to invest
·
Hui, I didn't expect that customers would find it difficult to come out as soon as they entered. Some brokers often use high amounts of gifts to attract customers, and customers can enjoy gift discounts when they come in, but when they come out, they either have various restrictions or delay in giving money to customers. It's easier to get in than to get out!
If you want to recover your losses, I can help you. If you still hesitate, please don't waste your time with me. Your own time is also precious. Trust is not something that comes with it from the beginning, it all depends on the establishment in the later stage. It is unrealistic for you to say that you trust me very much or that I trust you very much when you add me. Therefore, no matter how good you say in the early stage, it is all illusory. What I can say is to see the results, and the results are the best proof. After identifying real customers, multiple observation accounts can be provided for early assessment of strength. It is better to do well than to say well. Add more details to my account QQ:

Finally, I would like to remind investors that not everyone and every family can make investments. The key is to consider the economic situation and the family's ability to resist risks. If one of the above issues occurs, please reconsider the security of the platform.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list