Post a new post
Open the left side

新堡金號是正规平台吗?在新堡金號平台被骗怎么办?

[Copy Link]
183 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
文章摘要:新堡金號是正规平台吗?在新堡金號平台被骗怎么办?炒foreign exchangegoldWhat should I do if I am deceived? Follow the guidance teacherA50Index loss without return? Can I still recover losses by being scammed into investing while following the teacher in the live broadcast room?MT4、MT5What should I do if the trading software cannot generate funds? Is it credible that the teacher who guides stock techniques suddenly leads you to other investment projects? Can the defrauded funds still be recovered?Friends who have been deceived and lost money can consult Chengdao Legal Aid. Our rights protection cycle is about two weeks, and we promise not to charge any fees in the early stage. The process is open and transparent, and we must take legal weapons in a timely manner to protect our own rights and interests!

新堡金號是正规平台吗?在新堡金號平台被骗怎么办?99 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390899
Preface

黄金、外汇、指数、虚拟货币等是很多投资者热衷进行的投资项目。可是,在这股热潮中,不少虚假交易却应运而生,它们往往号称是有着海外雄厚实力的投资公司,其实网站都是自己假设的虚拟服务器。一旦投资者将钱转入这些投资平台的账户后,最终的结果必是人去楼空。这种以投资黄金外汇为幌子的诈骗行为在国内的不少地方频频出现,我们要擦亮自己的双眼,谨防上当。诚道法援团队已经帮助很多受害者从不法分子手里追回近千万亏损资金!下面诚道法援团队仅以此文敬告各位投资者,注意辨别风险,资金安全才能盈利!
新堡金號是正规平台吗?在新堡金號平台被骗怎么办?494 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390899
丨黑平台主要手段
1.Approaching stock enthusiasts as analysts, teachers, mentors, etc. in some stock groups to gain trust;
2.adoptV信群或电话短信等方式推广邀约受害人到虚假平台炒外汇;
3.After a successful invitation, in the foreign exchange speculation group, internal personnel impersonate customers to create the illusion of quick profit in foreign exchange speculation, gradually eliminating the concerns of the victims;
4.Give the victim a taste of sweetness with small investment and large returns, and propose requirements such as profit sharing, in order to further win the victim's trust with seemingly reasonable regulations;
5.Grasp the victim's psychology and take advantage of the opportunity to offer conditions such as not sharing profits to help the victim attract people into the platform;
6.The platform backend artificially sets the probability of victory or defeat to increase the probability of losses for victims; When the victim makes a profit, set up numerous obstacles according to the situation to prevent the payment; When the victim invests a large amount of funds, they even directly seal, freeze, or delete the victim's platform account, in order to illegally occupy the victim's funds.

新堡金號是正规平台吗?在新堡金號平台被骗怎么办?430 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390899
Real Cases
平台名称:创元世纪金融
Operating variety: Shanghai and Shenzhen300
2019year3月,王先生莫名其妙的被一个自称是创远世纪金融的客服添加,随后客服把王先生拉到一个交流群里,每天发一些沪深300stock market indexfutures的操作截屏,说是有老师带单能带我们盈利,群里收益都很不错,客服每天带单发截图,鼓励开设账户。开设账户后让添加带单老师,老师亲自带着做单,可是带单全是反的,上涨老师让做空,下跌老师让做多。结果30万元本金亏损285440。随后王先生感觉不对劲就上网查阅了相关知识,才意识到自己是被平台的业务员骗了!
随后王先生在百度搜索看到诚道法援发布的一些文章,了解到诚道法院还团队是专业做黑平台维权的。并且承诺资金追回以后才会收取相关费用!签订合同以后一周的时间,在诚道法援团队的努力下成功追回被骗亏损的28Ten thousand funds!
新堡金號是正规平台吗?在新堡金號平台被骗怎么办?600 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390899
丨为什么“指导老师”推荐的股票都会上涨
我想不止一位受害者,很多人都在好奇既然这些“指导老师”是骗子,为什么一开始给推荐的股票、指数都会涨。其实道理很简单说白了其实就是一个概率事件。“指导老师”一般先是从合法的证券咨询公司的网站获得推荐的10Only stocks, and then they give each10000People make phone calls every1000I recommend a stock. So based on the probability of ups and downs, there are5000The recommended stocks that people receive will rise; The next day, they will give the price that went up yesterday again5000People call to recommend stocks, but still every500Do people recommend a stock based on probability2500People get stocks that rise; On the third day, they will give this rise again2500人打电话荐股。以此类推,最后肯定会有一部分人的推荐的股票一直上涨。试想一下如果股民连续接到三四次电话推荐的股票都上涨,又有谁会不动心呢?当股民给他们打电话的时候,也就是他们上当的开始。这就是经典的千人千股骗局。诚道法援团队fbwq888I am here to dispel your doubts and hope to be helpful to everyone.
新堡金號是正规平台吗?在新堡金號平台被骗怎么办?617 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390899
丨成功追回的平台
Huangma Finance 巨人配资 Qualcomm Index Huifeng Index Chuangyuan Century Aike International CICC Hong Kong Tianyuan Strategy Ronggu Tong
Snow Leopard Finance Hongye International 市商环球 蜂窝配资 Global International Smart strategy 九鼎财经 The Taihu Lake International 金士达
Youxin Foreign Exchange Lin Zhi Strategy Chuangying Zhitou Haili International Stable win strategy 中盛集团 天鸿期货 Pan Jin International Bailihao
新堡金號是正规平台吗?在新堡金號平台被骗怎么办?287 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390899
Conclusion
至今为止还有许多投资人深陷黑平台骗局不自知!你的资金亏损并不是市场原因造成的,而是资金流入了私人的口袋,并没有进入国际市场!盈利强行平仓、不止损、让你追加资金这些都是黑平台惯用的手段!如果有疑问,可以百度搜索诚道法援,我们有专业的咨询团队和经验丰富的律师团队帮助你追回损失资金!VMessage searchfbwq888Enter the high-efficiency rights protection channel!
新堡金號是正规平台吗?在新堡金號平台被骗怎么办?622 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390899
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list