Post a new post
Open the left side

沪赢通黑平台老师带单亏损惨重,揭露被骗黑幕令人扼腕

[Copy Link]
130 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
    法援咨询,挽回损失(维信smqh748468 Q 2338728705)
    There is a saying that goes, "Born in sorrow, died in peace.". In such a high-risk market investment, if you are a few points more vigilant than others and a few points more cautious than others, you may not be tempted, deceived, and may not enter the marketforeign exchangegoldWaiting for a trap. It seems that in the current foreign exchange market, investors believe that it is a natural law for teachers to call for single band operations. If you think you have encountered a master because of a small benefit given to you by others, and you can invest your own funds to enjoy it, then you are completely wrong. Once you have this naive idea, you can only be described as "boiling a frog in warm water". I never thought about the truth of losing my guard and causing disasters, which is also the most deadly trust and relaxation.

我想明确告诉你的是,你想赚钱,你在一个没有受国家证监会监管不正规平台里面操作,这是错误一。你相信平台内部人员带你赚大钱的白日梦,任其推波助澜的喊单带你在其平台进行交易,这是错误二。操作的过程中,知道不正常的高额手续费和恶意的反单,你还傻傻的加大资金,这是错误三。

Perhaps at the end of the platform operation, you were also helpless and felt that since you had boarded the ship, you couldn't get off. But since we know that the results are all bad, why not turn around and turn around? Do you want to gamble on whether you can win back the principal by continuing to place orders on informal platforms? Actually, you know in your heart that it's not possible. If you find yourself caught in a trap, you must promptly recover the loss through legal means.

沪赢通受害者自述: 法援咨询,挽回损失(维信smqh748468 Q 2338728705)

本人最近刚经历了一段金融投资新套路,把自己仅有的血汗钱亏空殆尽,还好通过法援才挽回了损失,现在反思整个过程,感觉他们的布局缜密,今日把整个过程分享出来,如果你已身在局中,抓紧时间退出,如何你已经损失,抓紧时间法援追回损失!

2019year1In January, I was pulled into a stock live broadcast room by a stranger who claimed to be a stock friend. There was a teacher who even recommended stocks. After about a month of talking, the teacher said that the stock market was not good and the returns were low. Recommend stock enthusiasts who attend classes in the live broadcast room to build this platform, saying that they can make a lot of money with everyone! At first, I planned to consider doing it, but when I saw that there were more and more people earning money in the group, I followed the teacher and joined in36Wan, the result was heavy losses. Later, I found out through online inquiries that this platform was not legitimate, and realized that I was caught in a trap! Want to remove the remaining8W资金,去却被找各种理由推延,幸亏及时法援拿回来全部资金。

难友们注意了!损失达到以下要求的我们可以接案。 法援咨询,挽回损失(维信smqh748468 Q 2338728705)

1 损失额度超过2RMB 10000;

2 The transaction record is within one year;

3 Having records of online banking deposits;

4 The platform is still operating without running away;

We are confident that the above conditions can be met, and we have the time to recover3-15Weekdays, some platforms require30More than working days.
We will sign a clear agreement before cooperation, and we will not accept any payment in the early stage. We have helped hundreds of victims recover their losses
法援咨询,挽回损失(维信smqh748468 Q 2338728705)
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list