Post a new post
Open the left side

玖富资本平台到底正规合法吗?老师带单亏损不出金怎么办?

[Copy Link]
146 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
玖富资本Is it a black platform?玖富资本What should I do if the platform website suddenly cannot be opened?玖富资本What should the platform teacher do when operating with a single loss?Juqiang InternationalIs it legal?Vibon foreign exchangeDVBFX、Liheng Global, Juqiang InternationalWhite Elephant InternationalOcean FortunePucheng International、Altai MarketsHuawei InternationalTRUEFIREDellgloryexHongyun Information Investment, Huayu InternationalwinztradersStep by step purchasingjaketAll black platforms!foreign exchangegoldfuturescrude oil, sharesoption、A50Shanghai and Shenzhen300How to Protect the Rights of Funds Deceived from Index Losses? How to avoid foreign exchange investment traps? How to prevent index hedging scams?MT4What if the account cannot be disbursed? How can the teacher maliciously call for orders to recover losses?How can funds be recovered after being scammed on a black platform? Can safeguarding rights really recover foreign exchange loss funds? Feel free to consult if you have any questions about your investmentDewei Legal Aid 24Hourly hotline serviceV x  (deweiwq)
玖富资本平台到底正规合法吗?老师带单亏损不出金怎么办?832 / author:Dewei Legal Aid / PostsID:1390815[backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table]Click here to add image captions and text<component-cursor style="width: 1px; height: 1px;">preface:    Futures, stocks, allocations, strategiesIt has already become one of the financial products that Chinese people can choose from, and participating investors have become an increasing trend year by year, rapidly developing into an international financial product. In the statistics of trading volume in the international futures allocation market, we found that the trading volume of futures strategies has shown an astonishing increase compared to the previous two years,Daily average approach6Trillion US dollarsFar surpassing the growth of other virtual financial products!However, with the development of internet finance in China, many black platforms that engage in speculation in futures, stocks, capital allocation, and strategies have gradually emerged. With many investors trapped in black platforms investing in losses, everyone will reflect. It is often said that investing has risks and entering the market requires caution.If there are friends who have suffered losses due to non compliant operations on the platform or malicious orders from teachers, they can seek legal assistance from DeweiV;(deweiwq)After all, Dewei Legal Aid entered the market earlier than everyone else, and Dewei will use its years of experience in the market to give everyone some help! The work philosophy of the Dewei legal aid team is to give the market a calm and fair trading market to investment friends!

玖富资本平台到底正规合法吗?老师带单亏损不出金怎么办?381 / author:Dewei Legal Aid / PostsID:1390815[backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table]Click here to add image captions and text<component-cursor style="width: 1px; height: 1px;">

match Capital set road rise level

1Increase the allocation amount
Now, with a weak background, some funding companies have already called out to provide the highest possible services in order to attract customers10Double the allocation amount. Actually, the general allocation of funds is roughly5-10Times, many customers who play with matching funds have already been deeply trapped.
2Weakening risk warning
Funding websites rarely remind investors of the risks they may encounter. If funding is allocated on a daily basis, the website can provide5-8Double leverage capital allocation. investment1Obtaining 10000 principal8Extreme leverage, investors can obtain9A trading fund of ten thousand yuan. So the warning line for losses is8.4Ten thousand, the loss closing line is8.24Ten thousand. When investors are in a full position, as long as they lose money8.44%Will be liquidated.
3Online transaction risks
Nowadays, stock allocation has been transferred to online trading, as online trading is flexible and investors can flexibly use the allocation amount. However, high returns and high risks coexist, and when investors take risks in order to obtain more benefits, the consequences of opportunism may be losing everything. If investors cannot operate the allocation amount correctly, the probability of losses is very high.

玖富资本平台到底正规合法吗?老师带单亏损不出金怎么办?747 / author:Dewei Legal Aid / PostsID:1390815[backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table]Click here to add image captions and text<component-cursor style="width: 1px; height: 1px;">The real case of the victim, as we all know:(玖富资本)     

2019year1month3Day, I was called by a person who claimed to beStock teacherPeople throughV XThe software requested to add friends and later stated that I can join their stock group for free to listen toStock MasterLectures, and even for meRecommend high-quality stocks。 Although I have been trading stocks for many yearsequity marketStill ignorant, how could I refuse such a good opportunity. At the beginning, there will always beDifferent teachersBy voice micro Lectures will be given in groups through live streaming of letters and shouts. Every time I finish speaking, the people in the group will praise the teacher and send flowers, although I feel that everyone is a bit overly enthusiastic, at first I didn't think much about it. Not long after, a member of the group arrivedWeixin Network AllocationTeacher, this teacher said he can lead everyone to speculate in futures, although forfuturesI still have some knowledge, but from everyone's conversation, I understand one thing, which isFutures can be broad and profitable, and it is difficult for ordinary people to have the opportunity to participate.

Seeing everyone in the group rushing to participate, Ms. Li was moved. After watching the people in the group make a lot of money one by one, Ms. Li finally couldn't sit still. Under the persuasion of the so-called teacher assistant,Ms. Li sold her stock and, with the help of platform customer service80Put all the ten thousand deposits into it,And limited to four weeks. As the four weeks approached, Ms. Li realized that the stock she had purchased had not only not risen significantly, but also fallen by a penny. Ms. Li was dumbfounded when she saw this,In just one month,80Wan just hit the water float!
Rights protection process:
Dewei Legal AidUpon receiving Ms. Li's case, we immediately reported it to our backend legal lawyer, who instructed Ms. Li to immediately save the relevant documents.Certificate of Ownership!
1Through our lawyer, we have had an appointment with the platform. Inform them of their illegal nature and present their cash flow records  
2Raise a lawsuit warning and demand that the platform return the victim's loss funds in accordance with the law.
3Send a lawyer's letter stating that if not returned, the platform and personnel involved will be formally prosecuted.
4The other party agrees to our proposed negotiated solution and returns the lost funds.
5Both parties sign a settlement agreement to transfer the loss funds to the fraudster's linked deposit account.

玖富资本平台到底正规合法吗?老师带单亏损不出金怎么办?234 / author:Dewei Legal Aid / PostsID:1390815[backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.54902)][/table]Click here to add image captions and text<component-cursor style="width: 1px; height: 1px;">

Dewei Legal AidV. xin(deweiwq)I would like to remind investment friends that if there is a loss, they should not panic. They should promptly take up legal weapons to protect themselves and protect their rights as soon as possible. Legal rights protection has timeliness, and the earlier the protection, the greater the chance of success! If you find our team earlier, the possibility of transferring funds on the platform will be reduced by one point! Whether you are in gold, foreign exchange, Bitcoin, Hang Seng IndexHKG33、A50Index, futures, spot, optionsHK50Zhonghua50Zhonghua300GermanyDAXIndex, Nikkei Index, Shanghai and Shenzhen300Welcome to losses such as the US Index24Please feel free to consult Dewei Legal Aid anytime!VX (deweiwq)

Dewei Legal Aid Declaration:
As long as your evidence is sufficient, we will make every effort to help you recover your losses in the shortest possible time,Dewei Legal AidI hereby promise that in the early stageAnd during the processNo fees will be charged, and no money will be charged unless the funds are recoveredWe focus on foreign exchange gold rights protection. As long as you have complete evidence, we have the ability and confidence to help you retrieve your funds!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list