Post a new post
Open the left side

喊单老师恶意反单是骗局吗?赢天下不正规,亏损现已追回

[Copy Link]
171 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Article Summary:

Trapped in index scams without self-awareness, wake up early and realize that losses can be recovered!MT4Is it legitimate? staymt4What's wrong with being forcibly pinned for no reason? Fried Shanghai and Shenzhen300、hk50Can losses from index fraud be recovered? Is it legal to stir fry US and German stocks in China? Do you know if the platform you operate on is legitimate? frycrude oilfuturesHow to recover the lost funds? What should I do if virtual currency and multi currency platforms are unable to withdraw funds and it is difficult to do so? You knowforeign exchangeIs the market an unknown insider? Professional foreign exchange rights protection agency Fang Zheng Legal Aid Team(+V:fzfy315)Answering all your questions about black platforms in the foreign exchange market!
喊单老师恶意反单是骗局吗?赢天下不正规,亏损现已追回828 / author:Fang Zheng Legal Aid / PostsID:1390814<component-cursor style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">       近年来随着我国互联网金融市场的不断开放,外汇理财逐渐成为一种“时尚”的投资。投资者抱着理财增值盈利的心态进入投资市场,然而越来越多的人发现投资总是亏多盈少,在不少打着炒外汇、gold、期货、原油或沪深300指数的黑平台上,很多投资者被非法平台和喊单老师诈骗,他们通过各种“高收益”、“稳.win.不赔”的诱惑,一步一步将投资者套牢,先让投资者初期盈利赚到甜头,再通过黑平台恶意操作将投资者的本金全部吞没。多年积攒的血汗钱就这样被这些不法份子骗进他们自己的口袋。
喊单老师恶意反单是骗局吗?赢天下不正规,亏损现已追回845 / author:Fang Zheng Legal Aid / PostsID:1390814<component-cursor style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;"> ▋外汇包装骗局特征早知道:

1Experience of team members in packaging foreign exchange asset management

创始人和核心骨干成员,往往会被包装成海外留学归来的金融精英。草根派,重仓出击,一战成名。精英派师从华尔街、高盛

和花旗银行,管理几个亿几十亿的基金。,甚至会上不入流的电视台栏目露个脸。大幅照片贴在操盘室。
2Packaging firm account or programmingEAHistorical performance

Many analysts and even teachers in stock conversion live streaming rooms have achieved surprisingly good historical performance. Prone to aging60%reach100%,回撤小,波动小。一张张盈利截图或战绩看得人

眼花缭乱!Little did they know that many of these can simulate or even pirate changesMT4Data, in the eyes of insiders, is just a handful of happy beans!
3Packaging trading strategy, which makes simple strategies seem too clever to justify themselves

不管是做趋势,震荡,还是对冲、套利。关于交易的各种策略,其实都已经在实战中被无数次发掘,没有哪些策略是恒定暴利的。在某网站的介绍中看到过所谓的“太极战法”、“五步蛇操盘法”,把简单策略包装成众人都听不懂的概念,实则是混淆概念,转移注意力!
Teams that package trading strategies typically require customers to open their accounts on privately built platforms. Actually, it is a small black platform built by the black asset management party themselves. The customer's investment has become the flow and operating capital of the platform. There is no regulation, no trading, only fictional cash flow and rigid redemption that constantly supplement the bustling performance and strategy. Use the money of the latter to fill in the funds and interest invested by the former investors. On this basis, a series of financial concepts can be fabricated, such as foreign exchange structured products, hedge funds returning from Wall Street, and a stable profit and loss triangle arbitrage system.

喊单老师恶意反单是骗局吗?赢天下不正规,亏损现已追回327 / author:Fang Zheng Legal Aid / PostsID:1390814<component-cursor style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">受害者在赢天下受骗经历

操作平台:赢天下带单老师:范国鸿Operation type: stock allocation
  2019year3月李先生被喊单老师(范国鸿)以股票投资交流,阿拉善SEE绿色公益组织爱心大使的名义,打着纯交流,不收费,绿色公益性质加群,入群后频繁收到群内成员说在范国鸿老师的带领下赚了很多钱,感激范国鸿老师,李先生便开始在群内打听“赚钱秘诀”。一天“范国鸿”说要带大家实现更好盈利,股市不好做国内又没有更适合的投资方法和品种,为把大家在股市里亏的钱补回来,不如做配资,赚钱来的快,而且Realized in January1.5-3倍盈利,而且说其平台是正规的,资金是安全的、完全自己掌握,还有就是没有资金量大小限制,多少都可以,有兴趣的朋友可以进入他们的直播间。李先生近期股市一直在亏损,于是决定先少量入金,开始进入直播间跟着“范国鸿”做。没想到跟着“范国鸿”的信息操作,不久就真的赚到了钱,于是李先生放心大胆的投入资金,几乎全数亏损。后来这个直播间在4month25Day morning10点左右暂时停播,微信群也暂时解散,说的是劳动节后重建直播间和微信群再带大家操作实现定下的盈利目标。4month25and28日李先生按照老师的方法操作了几单,几乎全部亏损而且很大,无论买卖哪个方向都是错误的都是亏损,期间有一单李先生记得明明是买多但结果是空,到今天李先生都不知道是什么原因。就这样共计亏损了54.7万元。后来老师也不理我,直播间也进不去,我才发现资金可能是被骗了!

喊单老师恶意反单是骗局吗?赢天下不正规,亏损现已追回932 / author:Fang Zheng Legal Aid / PostsID:1390814<component-cursor style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">
What should we do if there is a lack of foreign exchange regulation and difficulties in safeguarding our rights? Fang Zheng's legal aid helps you pick up legal weapons and quickly recover losses!
      If any customer, whether they are trading stocks,做期货,Make spot goods,Engaged in foreign exchange losses,Or maybe he was tricked,Come find me,I can help you recover your losses,Simultaneously charge corresponding fees. My main focus here is to help clients who have suffered losses in financial market investments recover their losses. I am well aware that every investor's funds are hard-earned,I am more aware that every investment requires facing many risks and challenges.
专业咨询服务,我是方政法援VX:fzfy315,在此郑重承诺无任何前期费用,不成功分文不取!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list