Post a new post
Open the left side

How can macro strategies be recovered from being deceived? Shouting orders to the teacher and constantly losing money, we must seize the opportunity to protect our rights and recover the losses

[Copy Link]
225 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary:
How is the macro strategy platform? coverpianWhat about losses? ice dataIs it a black platform?ssmallShopping Mall (Ye Boti, Su Chi) Stir fried Yellow.What should we do if we lose money? Xinyuan Finance and Economics Frying CSI50ETEWhat about losses? Stay away from the new erafuturesInvestment (Purple Mountain, Cold Sky, Song Chengchao)pChapter Bureau,MRT-CAPITALJieying Capital, Jiasheng Global (Jiasheng Wealth) renamed Jiasheng Financial Services, Huobi(Morse)、ssmall、vantlerIs it a black platform? Fried Shanghai and Shenzhen300、A50What should we do if we lose money? Youxinforeign exchangeCan I protect my rights after receiving the article? Shanghai and Shenzhen with orders300What should we do if we lose money? Rights Protection Direct Train to Dade Legal Aid(vx:ddfy110)
How can macro strategies be recovered from being deceived? Shouting orders to the teacher and constantly losing money, we must seize the opportunity to protect our rights and recover the losses435 / author:Dade Legal Aid / PostsID:1390811
Real case:
Macro strategy platform calls for order fraud Bureau exposure, victim self narration.Mr. Liu, the experienced person, stated that he was around2018year10Suddenly, a phone call in the month recommended me to join a stock group. After I agreed to join the group, a teacher from Yunfei often recommended stocks in the group (most stocks were rising). Then it evolved into teaching others through video and recommending stocks through live streaming classes. Later, around11In the latter half of the month, the teacher with a single lead will12monthAOn the grounds of poor stock structure, we are recommended to operate the Hang Seng Index and German Index, implying that we can make money quickly by doing so. After being recommended by the leading teacher.After the household personnel opened a good account on the designated website and invested in good funds, they once again induced us to invest a large share in different tiers to achieve professional team operation. I am at11month27On the day of official order tracking, the teacher who initially led the order willV .In the letter, I shouted that there was a slight profit in the order. After the profit was made, I was asked to increase my capital investment, saying that the larger the amount of capital, the better the return. However, after the capital increase, the recommended operations were almost all losses11month30In just three days, I incurred a loss22More than ten thousand RMB! Afterwards, I saw that most of the people in the group talked about how to make money by following the teacher every day, as if I was the only one who was at a loss. I felt that something was wrong with this group, so I searched online On the Shilan International platform, I searched for the Da De legal aid team and only then did I realize that this was a scam Bureau! My total deposit amount385000RMB (total)55000USD, at platform deposit exchange rate1:7Calculate the remaining amount at that time, totaling162749Yuan (displayed in the platform as24110USD, based on platform deposit exchange rate1:6.75Calculate. The Dade legal aid team asked me to withdraw the remaining money from my account on the platform first, citing the urgent need for money!12month4The Japanese legal aid team has officially started accepting it,12month6The customer service of Ri Shi Lan International kept calling to request reconciliation, and ultimately12month9Daily negotiated compensation38.5Give me ten thousand RMB in two installments!
Real time case handling process: After the lawyer from the Dade Legal Aid Team accepted Mr. Wang's commission, he reminded Mr. Wang to first withdraw from the bank.Daily records, check your own bank.Record the inflow and outflow of funds for each transaction. Mr. Wang went to the bank to withdraw funds from the bank.After the transaction, it was discovered that the bank's deposit was from a third-party payment platform, and the withdrawal account was a private account. Based on this, lawyers from the Rongxin team analyzed that in most cases, the platform should be an international platformForeign exchange futuresA small company that deceives investors in China under its name. Because legitimate foreign exchange futures platform companies cannot remit funds to investors through private accounts each time. The lawyer from the Dade Legal Aid Team asked Mr. Wang to download all transaction records and export all deposit and withdrawal records. Ensure proper evidence retention. The lawyer from the Dade Legal Aid Team subsequently drafted corresponding legal documents for Mr. Wang and officially submitted them to the company involved, informing him of the following matters in accordance with the law:
1.According to the country According to family regulations, no unit or individual is allowed to engage in futures business without approval, and domestic units or individuals are not allowed to engage in overseas futures trading in violation of regulations.
2.If Mr. Wang's trading instructions were not issued to overseas futures trading institutions or venues during the transaction, but were exchanged with customers through self built trading platformsdu, suspected of committing fraud.
3.After investigation and understanding of relevant policies, it is believed thatXXThe company's business activities are illegal and should all be considered invalid transactions,XXThe company should refund all its lost funds38.5WTen thousand yuan.XXAfter receiving the materials, the company contacted Mr. Wang and expressed a willingness to reconcile. Mr. Wang later submitted a chat as described by the company involved in the case.Record relevant evidence materials. The evidence mainly refers to the evidence of the guidance teacher's exaggerated promotion and illegal ordering.
Case result: In mid October, our team received his case No I immediately reported the case to our law firm, starting from10month8Starting from the day of acceptance,10month17Negotiate compensation with the platform,11month2Successful daily compensation and full recovery of funds38.5WThe RMB will be allocated to Mr. Wang in two installments by the macro strategy platform.
How can macro strategies be recovered from being deceived? Shouting orders to the teacher and constantly losing money, we must seize the opportunity to protect our rights and recover the losses628 / author:Dade Legal Aid / PostsID:1390811

Chaos in the foreign exchange market:
With the increasingly severe inflation nowadays, it is difficult to achieve property appreciation solely from ordinary bank savings. Many people have joined the investment industry in order to prevent wealth shrinkage and create more profits. At the same time, high-yield financial products are also constantly entering people's vision. Throughout today's investment field, more and more investors are entering foreign exchangegoldMarket. The biggest charm of the foreign exchange market is undoubtedly the ultra-high returns brought about by high leverage, but at the same time, the high risks in the foreign exchange market have led a large number of investors to learn without returning!
Black platforms come to "steal" investors' informationxueSweat money!
1Immortal guidance: In some stock groups, approach stock trading enthusiasts as "great gods" such as teachers, analysts, and stock gods, and "guide the country" to earn money;
2Chain plot: After establishing a basic trust, the "masses" and "teachers" sing a double reed, with a humorous and humorous tone, and recommend "stability"."Earn" projects, further "lead" victims to earn money, initial rewards, and the ability to withdraw money at any time, strengthening trust and allowing victims to relax;
3Blossoming on the Tree: At this time, there are many "investors" in the group who are showing off how much they have earned, sending red envelopes to enhance the atmosphere, and indirectly boosting the authority, professionalism, and absoluteness of the teacher! Thoroughly impacting the victim's defense bottom line, once confused, they fall into a "vast abyss" and completely fall into a trap that has already been planned!
4Undercover Chen Cang: Follow Yuan Xian'sAThe teacher suddenly caused himself to sell out, and when consulting customer service, the other party saidAThe teacher has been dismissed for private operations and recommends another authoritative one to oneselfBTeacher, continue to perform the scene of "hiding a knife in a smile" and repeat the old trick to immerse yourself in mud!
5When the victim's "last penny" is squeezed out of their account, the teacher realizes that their value is running low. What comes is not comfort, but rather blacklisting, clearing platform account data, and being kicked out of the group. At this moment, some victims suddenly realize that they have been caught in someone else's trap, and even more so, they have already been brainwashed and forgotten about themselves, thinking that their luck is just poor. They are silently deceived by black platforms, but they are completely unaware. Every time Da De Legal Aid encounters such a customer, they feel heartbroken!
How can macro strategies be recovered from being deceived? Shouting orders to the teacher and constantly losing money, we must seize the opportunity to protect our rights and recover the losses73 / author:Dade Legal Aid / PostsID:1390811
If your situation is similar to what I mentioned above!Next, stop investing and think about making profits!Because you should think about whether it's possible that you might have been included in the article!If you are really criticized, you can talk to the Da De legal aid team, because the funds lost from operating on illegal platforms can be recovered!According to Chinese law, funds that incur losses while operating on non compliant platforms can be recovered through legal protection. If there is a loss, but I am not sure if the platform I operate on is legitimate, or if I have been deceived by the teacher, don't panic if there is a similar situation. Keep good records of transaction screenshots and relevant evidence, which can be used to recover the loss funds through legal protection. If you have incurred losses but are unsure if the platform is not legitimate or if you have been bullied by the teacher, you can use us as a single line. Dade Legal Aid will help you recover the funds from the article!
This article was written by Dade Legal Aid, hoping to be helpful to friends who have suffered losses or been published in the foreign exchange market through this article!I also hope to help those friends who have suffered losses recover!If you have any further questions or want to recover the money lost from being fooled, you can seek legal aid from Dade(vx:ddfy110)Help for! 13643590374
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list