Post a new post
Open the left side

Fraudulent in Xinrong Options60In the midst of despair, we successfully recovered our rights through Mingchenyu's legal aid!

[Copy Link]
131 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
[paragraph]
Article Summary

At XinrongoptionIs the account opening link guidance reliable for you?Why do you always lose money in the financial investment market?What to do if there is a sudden shortage or forced liquidation of positions, and there is no way to withdraw funds, the teacher incurs losses with orders, and the platform cannot log in?mt4、mt5Can operating software crash be recovered?How to distinguish between legitimate and unregulated platforms?Jiasheng Jinfu is a black platform,How to recover losses from being scammed?Is it trustworthy for teachers to do charity?goldIs the mentor deceiving?Why is it always wrong for teachers to shout orders?How to recover losses when the teacher maliciously orders?HK50、A50Index, Shanghai Stock Exchange50Is expectation deceiving people?Fried Shanghai and Shenzhen300What to do with losses?What to do when frequently cutting positions and forcibly balancing losses?The teacher suffered serious losses with orders, and being deceived can be recovered?If you have any of the above questions, or if you have been left with no skin left by the black platform, you can consult Mingchenyu for professional rights protectionVX:wq99595/Q:380094223Tomorrow Chenyu promises that if the rights protection is not successful, he will not charge you a single penny!

Exposure platform: Xinrong Options

Teacher with orders: Haoran with orders

Type of operation: Zhongzheng500Futures Index, Shanghai and Shenzhen300Futures Index, Shanghai Stock Exchange50Expectation index

Single mode:WeChat groups, live streaming rooms, one-on-one ordering

Investors should take the confession of victims of Xinrong Options as a warning!

3In the month, by chance, I was pulled into a stock exchange group where a Haoran teacher gave a lecture. At the beginning, I would also recommend stocks, and those who spoke well were also accurate. I followed suit several times and made a small profit. I just kept attending classes, and after listening to the teacher's recommended stocks that went bad for a while, Teacher Haoran said that the stock market is not good now and the returns are low, so I still need to do itforeign exchangeEarning money with futures index can lead you to do Shanghai and Shenzhen stock options in Xinrong300Shanghai Stock Exchange50Zhongzheng500Let's get rich together, and even share our profitable accounts.

At first, I planned to consider doing it, but later I saw that there were more and more people earning money in the group, so I followed Haoran with great anticipation and joined in30Wan, the teacher made one order with me, which directly caused me a loss20Wan! Later, Teacher Haoran said that my fund position was small and the market fluctuated greatly. I was afraid of account risks, so I gradually increased my fund position. Later, several times I increased my position because I encountered significant losses and had to deposit funds to ensure the safety of my account. Later, a total of funds were added40Wanyi was determined to make a profit from the losses, but the market continued to decline and ended up selling out. At that time, I was in a daze, and the teacher couldn't reach me. The group also kicked me out.

Until I saw the rights protection article posted by the Mingchen Yu rights protection team online, I was also skeptical at first. Once bitten by a snake, I was afraid of being deceived again for ten years. But they promised not to charge any fees for unsuccessful rights protection, and also signed relevant rights protection contracts. After the funds arrived at their bank card, I would pay them commission! The subsequent rights protection process went very smoothly! A week later, after negotiation, it was determined that Xinrong Options would compensate for all the damaged funds and transfer them to my account in one go!

Rich Time Thousand Day Merit, deceived day empty!! Sometimes I may tell you that you don't believe it and have always believed in itxxxI have checked the company and it is legitimate. However, please remember this sentence from Ming Chenyu: Any operation guided by a teacher is considered irregular. If you don't believe it, you can directly consult with the local securities firm or relevant professionals. This is a clear regulation for engaging in the financial investment industry. Those who incite temptation, as the saying goes, must pay attention to the good thing that no pie falls from the sky.

The scams of domestic fraudsters and traders are basically divided into the following types:

1.Register an overseas company, open an offshore account with HSBC Bank in Hong Kong through the overseas company's license, and then embezzle itNFAperhapsFSAThe real registration numbers of other companies are fake and fake. This method is the most commonly used and represents the followingOXP、CCN

2.Register an Australian or New Zealand company, then spend money to purchase regulatory services in Australia or New Zealand, and specialize in developing the Chinese market.

3.Register an overseas company, operate a scammer platform, and then become your own general agent, including representatives from Xihui International andMDABaishi Le and Jiashi Foreign Exchange, among others.

4.in the U.S.NFAOr the UKFSAForeign fraudster companies that are registered but do not have the qualifications to operate foreign exchange margin business use domestic investors who do not understand the rules and do not know English to deceive.

5.Counterfeiting a well-known foreign exchange company and engaging in copycat activities such as Fuhui and ShanzhaiFXSOLwait.

At present, there are actually many investors who are being speculated on online foreign exchange due to information asymmetry in investment and financial management,Victims lack professional knowledge,In addition, there are many investment and wealth management platforms in society,Most deceived investors think it's their own investment failure,Not aware of being scammed. As long as you contact Mingchen Yu to protect your rights, our team will have a professional lawyer team to help you distinguish right from wrong, and will use legal weapons to protect your vital interests!

Currently, the successful platforms for safeguarding rights include:

Dongwu Jinfu, New ErafuturesZhentai InternationalssmallFengsheng Finance, HSBC United, Duoqian International, Qualcomm Index, Youxin Foreign Exchange, Jieying CapitalICEDATAHaili International, Enshengwei, Xinyuan Finance, Zhongbei Xuanmai, Chuangying Zhitou, Panjin International, Rongguotong, Zhongyuan Tianyi, Yumi JinfuAltailtd, Suhui International, Futong International, Xinrui International, Huifeng Index, Hengxin Wealth, Green Futures, Snow Leopard Finance, CICC Hong Kong, Linzhi Strategy, Huangma Finance, Huada Futures, Chuangyuan Century Finance, Hongye International, Shanghai Shenzhen Finance, Guizhou International Commodity Trading Center, Lemon Youpin, Yinhua Medium Term Strategy, Jia'an International, Baishitong, Yuhe Hong, and Suda InternationalAltaiSnow Rabbit Financial Services, China Commodity Futures, Yuedong Commodities, Huada Futures, Nanyang International, Huamao International, Huada Futures, Hexin International, Fengxunkai International, Anxin Financial Holdings, Strategic Winners, Pan Jin International, Hengxin Wealth, etc.

-----------On the road of safeguarding our rights, we are sailing together through thick and thin.

Mingchen Yu Rights Protection Team(V:wq99595,Q:380094223)Here is a special reminder that for the safety of funds, please comply with national regulations and do not trust "online foreign exchange speculation"."Gold" exaggeration promotion, resolutely stay away from online foreign exchange speculation activities, to avoid being deceived and regretful. For those who have already suffered greatly and are extremely anxious, it is advisable to collect the evidence of being deceived in your hands and find Mingchen Yu to protect your rights. Although I cannot guarantee to help you recover your funds 100%, as long as your evidence is sufficient, we will do our best to recover your losses in the shortest possible time. We hereby promise that we will not charge any fees for not recovering your funds.

This article is exclusively written and planned by the rights protection team of Mingchen Yu. Please indicate the source when reprinting. Investment carries risks to prevent being deceived again!(V:wq99595,Q:380094223)I hope this article can be helpful to friends who have lost money or been deceived in the foreign exchange market!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list