Post a new post
Open the left side

汇盈网这个平台千万不要再做了,股票配资大骗局揭秘

[Copy Link]
176 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

▋Article Summary——汇盈网平台股票配资合法吗?汇盈网平台带单亏损可以维权追回吗?萧尘大师,王家声,刘弘杰推荐股票有何黑幕?老师喊单造成的亏损如何追回?股票配资、goldforeign exchangestock market indexoptionFushiA50Shanghai and Shenzhen300、恒生指数投资被骗怎么办?如何提高自身的防骗意识?在黑平台亏损的资金如何通过合法渠道追回?你操作的平台真的正规吗?

▋prospect

随着国民生活水平的飞速发展,不断有新的理财产品进入大家的生活,其中低门槛、高收益的产品更是深受大家的喜爱。股票配资作为一种新型的融资模式,其本质并不是骗局,经过一些不法分子的演变,利用低利息甚至免息的套路诱导投资者入局。金融市场上诈骗分子的手段不断更新,其最终的目的还是投资者手上的资金,鸿盛法援忠告各位投资者,注意辨别平台是否正规,不要盲目跟着喊单老师去操作!

汇盈网这个平台千万不要再做了,股票配资大骗局揭秘282 / author:Hongsheng Legal Aid / PostsID:1390796

Anyone who has doubts about their own losses can come to consult Hongsheng Legal Aid(Vxin:zzjs66888)There is a professional lawyer team here to handle such cases, with a formal and legal rights protection process, rich experience, and a large number of successful cases. Generally, the payment can be recovered within two weeks! No fees will be charged in the early stage, and the process is open and transparent!

Exposure platform: Huiying Network
Operation type: stock allocation
Teacher Dai Dan: Master Xiao Chen, Wang Jiasheng, Liu Hongjie
  Delivery method:1234Platform Live Room

▋首先我们给大家讲述一件真实案例,以下是王先生本人自述

In early April, a person who claimed to be a stock friend asked me about my stock situation. During a chat, he accidentally revealed that he knew a master named Xiao Chen who had made achievements in the stock market. He asked me if I was interested and pulled me into a stock exchange group. Xiao Chen analyzed the stock market in the group every day, occasionally recommending a few bull stocks to everyone. Afterwards, he started sending live streaming links, asking everyone to1234Watching the live broadcast on the platform, there are three teachers in the live broadcast room, namely Master Xiao Chen, Wang Jiasheng, and Liu Hongjie, who take turns giving lectures at different time periods every day. They hold a live broadcast review every day and have positive views and trends on the future market. One day, Master Xiao Chen said that a Hong Kong based Chengquan Private Equity happened to attend a party at his side, and then he went to check if there were any insider news, The next day, we started talking about Cheng Quan Private Equity cooperating with him. We were afraid of being deceived into becoming the takeover player, and he said that we retail investors were simply going to cover up. Now the market is tight, and we are afraid of being caught controlling the stock price. Their private equity operations are equivalent to each taking what they need, but we must ensure that we enter and exit together with them. Recommend everyone to open an account on Huiying. I also opened an account with the help of my customer service manager. Master Xiao Chen asked me to configure an eight fold leverage to deposit money10Wan, can be manipulated90Ten thousand yuan to buy satisfactory positions,4.26The warehouse construction began on the afternoon of the th, and the teacher asked us to buy Yitong Century. The warehouse location and principal were stated, and everyone bought their assigned shares based on their own principal. I couldn't buy them at that time, but the teacher said it was because someone else bought too much and then let it go4.30The second stock we built our position on, Yingwei, was purchased at the time. However, due to the impact of the market, the stock price continued to decline. After two days of decline, our teacher asked us to add some margin to prevent being forced to close our position, and we also increased it. The next day, the stock price still fell. The teacher said to sell it first for the sake of capital safety, and we will make a profit after the market is adjusted. We also followed suit, and in less than a week, there is only one left in our account1.9Ten thousand yuan, but when I withdrew it, I couldn't withdraw the gold. After communication, I kept saying to help with the investigation, but there was no result.

At this moment, I realized that this was a scam. I searched for relevant information online and saw an article by Hongsheng Legal Aid. After adding a consultation, I confirmed that I had been deceived. All of these were carefully crafted scams. Hongsheng Legal Aid promises to not charge any fees for unsuccessful rights protection. After less than two weeks of effort, Huiying Network agreed to a settlement agreement and successfully helped the victims recover funds.

汇盈网这个平台千万不要再做了,股票配资大骗局揭秘848 / author:Hongsheng Legal Aid / PostsID:1390796

▋along withA股市场的一片大好,配资平台相应的火热了起来,下面大家来看如何识别常见的配资误区

1、合约签署人是个人而不是公司;经常会遇到客户提出这种疑问:为什么你们是以个人名义跟我签署,而不是公司呢?简单的说,其实配资所签署的合同,属于一种民间借贷。而作为民间借贷行为是合法的、有效的且受法律保护的。个人与个人之间的借贷,历来有之,不违法。如需了解相关民间借贷的法律条款请参考“关于民间借贷的法律规定”。
​
  2、高比例杠杆的诱惑;When1:10When the proportion of capital allocation is not uncommon in this industry, more radical companies have proposed1:100这种令人咂舌的高比例。如果客户是盈利的,那还没问题,但如果出现市场环境恶劣的情况,账户被风控人员强行止损,那么客户的资金可能是血本无归了。任何一种投资方式,都不是赌博的工具。同样,配资也不是为了让您用这种心态来操作,所以这种赌徒方式的配资是万万不可取的。
​
  3、综合管理费用签订合同时支付而不是月底支付;有些配资公司的协议中,对于股票配资费用何时支付也有说明,但是很多股票配资者还是会以为综合管理费用是月底支付的,其实这个想法是错误的,因为正规的股票融资公司,公司都会有一套系统账务流程,当资金交给股票配资者使用的情况下,账务需要统一结算,如果股票 配资者资金滞后的话,将无法保证正常的财务和风控经理的账务部分运转。所以股票配资的朋友们记住综合管理费用是签订合同时候支付的。
​
  4、合同收费暗藏玄机;规范的股票配资的服务商收费方式主要是两个方面,一个是月管理费,一个是手续费价差。但有些配资公司还会收取除这两个以外的其他费用,且都藏在合同内 不太显眼的条款中。所以,您在做配资的时候,一定要逐条仔细揽读,把双方的责任和义务都界定清楚了,再操作也不迟。

▋最后可能很多投资者会疑惑一切看起来很正常,自己是如何被骗的?

拉客户——建群——谈股票——转群推荐配资——开课——分战队比收益——幕后操控——造成客户巨大亏损后解散群、关闭直播间——骗子集体隐匿。一开始单纯讨论股票,由所谓的老师评股总结,骗子同伙们吆喝,之后慢慢由骗子们提出视频听课效果更好,随后直播开播,每天由群主发直播课安排公告。信任加深后,骗子们利用讲课的时间,以查看当前持仓行情为由带领群友们悄然入瓮。随后以股市水太深,逐渐引领大家进入配资平台,一个月内带领大家盈利翻到几倍……,然后就推荐了一个XX平台开通帐户专员,为了演技更逼真,一开始安排老师带着散户盈利一部分尝尝甜头,步步诱导群友们加大投资,等投资者加大投资量后然后在一次次爆仓中彻底榨干!

汇盈网这个平台千万不要再做了,股票配资大骗局揭秘986 / author:Hongsheng Legal Aid / PostsID:1390796

▋Hongsheng Legal Aid Hearts

The stock allocation industry currently belongs to a gray zone and is not encouraged by regulatory authorities. Many company platforms fish in troubled waters, and investors should pay attention to choosing legitimate and safe platforms. We all know that the allocation of funds is becoming increasingly popular, and many friends have joined in. However, Hongsheng Legal Aid still needs to remind everyone that there are corresponding risks in capital allocation, and many unscrupulous individuals use these investments to extract money from their investment friends. Therefore, it is necessary to recognize the scam and prevent being deceived.Rights protection consulting adds Hongsheng Legal Aid's only official WeChat account:zzjs66888 千万不要上第二次当。

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list