Post a new post
Open the left side

贵州国际商品交易中心李东升张伟强老师恶意喊单导致严重亏损可追回!

[Copy Link]
134 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary:foreign exchangeHow to protect rights when the market loses money? frygold是合法合规吗?操作指数亏损了怎么办?深陷外汇骗局而不知,你的亏损都是市场原因?亏损的钱能追回吗?老师恶意喊单怎么挽回损失?在黑平台被骗资金怎么追回?维权真能追回外汇亏损资金?豐盛金融、FTXIL、海勒特森、牛弘配资、海浪淘金、盈策策略、智融点金、ssmall商城、中元天颐option、TFBO、中远futures、稳赢策略这些平台合法吗?在黄金、外汇、恒生指数、HKG33、A50Index, futures, spot, optionsHK50Zhonghua50Zhonghua300GermanyDAXIndex, Nikkei Index, Shanghai and Shenzhen300、美指等亏损了?贵州国际商品交易中心惊天骗局曝光,贵州国际投资受害者该怎么维护自己的合法权益?

贵州国际商品交易中心李东升张伟强老师恶意喊单导致严重亏损可追回!844 / author:Whispering big things / PostsID:1390789

贵州国际商品交易中心真实案例分享:

2019year2月份的一天有一个陌生的女客服给我打电话,她说她是广发证券客服,给我打电话是为了作调查,问股票做的怎么样,让我加一个老师的微信,说老师会每天讲课分享股票技术和操作。我加了那个老师(后来知道那老师叫张伟强)的微信以后,老师让我加他的助理,还把我拉进了一个微信群。回来我就按着他们的要求,我加了助理,领到了张伟强的讲课链接网址,老师们每天按课程时间听老师分享股票,刚开始老师们讲课还是很认真,很卖力感觉他讲的技术还可以。

我记得当时股票市行情不是很稳定,有一天他在讲课的时候说故意说自己最近在做富贵酒,赚了很多钱,说做富贵酒的风险很低,收益很高,这些是经过他做过亲自考察,然后引诱我们开户跟他做,这个时候群里群里也有很多人在起哄说老跟上老师的操作,他把开户客服的微信分享到群里让我们找客服开户,开户之后他在讲课的时候讲股票,带我们做富贵酒,直到现在我也搞不清楚我为什么当时会选择相信他们,直到现在我才能彻底发现这些都是他们一些拖在群里搞鬼!正义法援zywq911

I remember very clearly in the4month5On that day, Teacher Zhang Weiqiang said he firmly believed that Fugui liquor could be a strong bear, but when the market opened that night, Fugui liquor surged. In this situation, Teacher Zhang Weiqiang still asked me to5When we entered the market with empty orders, the price of Fugui liquor continued to rise without turning back. In this situation, Teacher Zhang Weiqiang asked us to firmly hold our short positions and constantly asked me to increase my positions. In this situation, I added more gold in total2Times, the total funds in the account are as high as35Ten thousand. I hardly slept that night, and after a while, I lost as much as33Ten thousand.

贵州国际商品交易中心李东升张伟强老师恶意喊单导致严重亏损可追回!902 / author:Whispering big things / PostsID:1390789

案件结果:该案为很明显的为代理商违规操作,我们查实到受害者投资入金的钱是进入贵州交易中心,而该平台是属于正规平台,有当地政府批文,只因代理商违规操作,恶意带单到账亏损。在工作人员通过多方途径与其平.After negotiating with Taiwan, the company received the materials we submitted and contacted the victims, expressing a willingness to reconcile. Case from4month11Starting from the day of acceptance,4month17Japan successfully negotiated compensation with the platform,4month19Full payment of daily compensation received and funds recovered331875Yuan, by platform2次支付给受害者。

最近有投资者向我咨询贵州商品交易中心平台有监管吗?咨询正义法援威.信工众号:小声说大事,在贵州商品交易中心平台亏钱了还能挽回损失吗?贵州商品交易中心张伟强老师怎么样?贵州商品交易中心张伟强老师和李东升老师是什么关系?张伟强老师和李东升老师是贵州商品交易中心的工作人员吗?经过笔者了解,分析师他们有很多违规行为,只要你能够提供相应的证据,就可以把别骗的钱全部追回!

贵州国际商品交易中心李东升张伟强老师恶意喊单导致严重亏损可追回!119 / author:Whispering big things / PostsID:1390789

Justice and Legal Aid Wei-letterzywq911提醒维权需要的基本证据:

Sectionyi、确定平台跑路的原因,是已经被jingIs it because there are too many customer complaints.

第二、第yi时间与平台沟通,了解平台态度,是正在解决问题,还是刻意回避,或是已经开始转移资产甚至准备跑路。

第三、确定维权的方式,是与平台协商确定具体的赔偿时间,或者请专业百佳委托维权,或直接报jing。

Fourth: file a lawsuit with the court and apply for property preservation at the same time

Fifth: Timely retain favorable evidence(Entry and exit cash flow, platform operation flow, platform call records, etc)

贵州国际商品交易中心李东升张伟强老师恶意喊单导致严重亏损可追回!92 / author:Whispering big things / PostsID:1390789
​

以上证据是投资者或受pian者应当具备的基础证据,但不是所有证据。在维权的过程中,如果这些基础证据都没有或不全,那么维权的难度就会增加,但是正义法援仍然愿意拿起法律的武器来帮你维护你的切身利益!Willing to provide the most professional assistance in safeguarding rights!正义法援承诺维权不成功不收取一丝一毫的费用!

可以换的认可,是我们前进的动力!感谢每一位客户的信任!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list