Post a new post
Open the left side

在数字资产交易所亏了怎么办?多乾国际不正规能追回

[Copy Link]
215 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
​main points:Duoqian InternationalIs it a legitimate platform?Hongyun XintouIs unregulated operation safe? stayHash GlobalWhat should I do if I am deceived? stay香港博时国际futuresCan the lost money still be recovered?Hash GlobalIs the operation legal? stay赢拓环球国际investmentShanghai and Shenzhen300How is it safe and reliable? Using on black platformsMT4operationA50、HK50Shanghai and Shenzhen300Shanghai Composite IndexHow can losses be recovered? Encounter teacher's malicious call for admissionCH50What should I do if the teacher suddenly disappears and is unable to withdraw funds due to severe losses and being kicked out after losing all the principal? Operating Shanghai and Shenzhen on black platforms300、crude oilWhat should we do if precious metals suffer serious losses and teachers are unable to contact us due to difficulties in making withdrawals!If you have any questions about the losses of the platform you are investing in, you can come for consultationPolitical and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)No fees will be charged in the early stage, and professional lawyers will help you recover the losses.
在数字资产交易所亏了怎么办?多乾国际不正规能追回801 / author:Political and Legal Aid / PostsID:1390787
Cheated Online Consultation and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)<component-cursor style="font-family: "Microsoft Yahei" !important; width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">

▋如何防骗

1Without investment“QQGroup "WeChat Group"
In order to obtain investment returns faster, many investors will add various financial investments“QQ"Group" and "WeChat group", thinking that they can gain new investment directions from it.
But these groups are often gathering places for scammers, and once joined, they are likely to be targeted by scammers. They will gradually set up traps for investors based on the professional skills they have acquired through regular training. So, to stay away from scammers, the first step is to stay away from these investments“QQ"Group" and "WeChat Group".

2Remember that 'small investment, fast return' is the bait
Previously, most financial frauds used to deceive investors with "high returns", but in reality, the temptation of "small investments, fast returns" was no less than the former, because "high returns" sometimes corresponded to "high thresholds", and many investors did not have that much money. However, "small investments" can directly solve this problem.
Once believed, fraudsters will make investors taste the sweetness first, and when investors invest more money, they will start creating a "deficit illusion", causing investors to fall into the trap of "losing more, losing more".
Therefore, it is better to avoid such words and choose treasury bond, selected portfolio investment plan with stable interest and other products. The risk and return are more balanced.
3Do not trust "profit screenshots" or "internal information"
Just like "small investment, fast return", so-called "profit screenshots" and "internal information" are also bait used to attract investors.

在数字资产交易所亏了怎么办?多乾国际不正规能追回517 / author:Political and Legal Aid / PostsID:1390787
Cheated Online Consultation and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)<component-cursor style="font-family: "Microsoft Yahei" !important; width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">

▋多乾国际受害者真实案例

Stock group: Tianlong Battalion   操作平台:沪深300、CHINA50、美指  带单老师:乔广强(大智若愚)            this year4月份的时候,我接到一个陌生人的电话,他们当时打电话给我推荐股票,我起初并不想理他们,但是他们一直不停的打,还加我薇信。说只是让我关注一下,不需要我跟着他们操作。我当时想,那也可以多一个参考。看他们机构准不准。谁能想到,已经一步步的踩进他们早已布好的重重陷阱。刚开始,他们每天都给我股票资讯,也每天都在朋友圈更新盘中票。刚开始我关注了一下,确实都涨的可以,有时候还有连续几天都是涨停板的。我当时还傻傻的以为,他们机构是真的有很厉害的操盘手。At that time, I was still a bit cautious, so I only had small funds5W块跟他们玩玩,然后他们的老师就带我操作,赚了一点小钱。那半个月,他们每天都带我操作。大概赚了2WThe appearance of the block. Then one day, suddenly they didn't bring it, and I asked them what was going on. They said they received the news that there was an insider ticket, and now the entire company does not bring customers, specifically bringing customers into this insider ticket. Say the least20-25Earnings from individual points, short-term,3-5Days to ship, but minimum20W起带。当时我咬咬牙,就跟他们进了。
那时候正逢股市震荡大跌的时候,我也是蠢,听信了他们的鬼话,连续七个跌停板!亏了我十来万。出也出不来。问他们老师怎么回事,他们老师就各种搪塞,说什么中美贸易战,美市股票大跌,影响了中国股市。过了两天,那个老师主动找我说,现在股票不好做了,带我们做CHINA50And Shanghai and Shenzhen300Help us make up for the losses for free. Then, under their guidance, I opened an account and brought us into a group - the Tianlong Battle Team Communication Group, as well as a live broadcast room. At that time, I didn't know about these, nor did I know that a large part of the group was a group, and most of the live broadcast room was their navy. I was also blindfolded at the time, and in less than a week, I lost again10manyW。 They asked me to increase my funds and double my earnings. I went in all together from front to back50manyW。总是想着赚回本就不做了。结果越亏越多,最后出不起本钱我才意识到不对,就在网上搜到Political and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)揭露多乾国际黑平台的文章我才明白我自己真的是被骗了。后来在政诺法援团队的帮助下,联合专业的律师协作下,不到两周的时间就帮我追回了所有的损失,对自己操作亏损有疑问的可以在线咨询Political and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)
在数字资产交易所亏了怎么办?多乾国际不正规能追回144 / author:Political and Legal Aid / PostsID:1390787
Cheated Online Consultation and Legal Aid(ZNFY315)<component-cursor style="font-family: "Microsoft Yahei" !important; width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">▋世界上没有无缘无故的爱,也没有无缘无故的恨,天下永远没有白吃的午餐。如果被骗请赶紧拿中手中的法律武器为自己讨回血汗钱。这就是为什么一个陌生的电话打到你手机上,你的大半辈子积蓄就凭空消失了呢,微信上的帅哥美女真的就是你想的那样吗,没有突然的馅饼正好砸在你头上,你抬头的瞬间那些所谓的老师分析师已经为你铺好了陷阱等着你去跳,政诺团队+V(ZNFY315)在此警惕大家不要去相信所谓的我去投入一点就能挣多少多少,那是很危险的,如果你在这方面被骗,不要慌张可以找到我们政诺法援团队,帮你去追回被骗的资金,详情可以加上我的微信。
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list