Post a new post
Open the left side

ATFXWhat to do if there is a serious loss in speculating on the index and the failure to invest? Defending rights and recovering principal!!

[Copy Link]
172 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
abstract:
Eastern Legal AidDongf315)OnATFXAlways losing money? stayBomai OnlineHow to defend one's rights when deceived?Yingtuo GlobalDoes the teacher frequently incur losses with orders?HuadafuturesIs the platform legitimate?Huangma FinanceIs the teacher's order calling operation legitimate?Hash GlobalUltimate GlobalHow to deal with losses in futures trading when speculating on indices?mt4、mt5Is it possible to recover an operational software breach? fryHK50、A50、US30、US630Dezhigoldcrude oilLosses can be recovered!!Eastern Legal AidVX(Dongf315

——Preface

Index, futures, stocks, allocation, strategyIt has already become one of the financial products that Chinese people can choose from, and participating investors have become an increasing trend year by year, rapidly developing into an international financial product. In the statistics of trading volume in the international futures allocation market, we found that the trading volume of futures strategies has shown an astonishing increase compared to the previous two years,Daily average approach6Trillion US dollarsFar surpassing the growth of other virtual financial products!However, with the development of Internet finance in China, many black platforms have emerged to speculate on indexes, futures, stocks, capital allocation and strategies. As many investors trapped in black platforms invest in losses, everyone will reflect and understand the truth:Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. The biggest feature of black platforms is:Accepting customers' RMB instead of USD through private accounts, not connecting customer orders to the interbank market, and allowing customers to trade is just a number game. The funds invested by customers at a loss are naturally not claimed by customers, and the money stored in private accounts becomes a black platform"master"That's it. In order to obtain more unscrupulous money, these"master"It is even more important to manipulate on black platforms, causing customers to suffer heavy losses. Black platforms must cause overall financial losses for customers, otherwise"master"We will lose money.Black platforms without regulation are like playing dice without a referee, he can take out a remote-controlled dice and make you lose everything.for exampleATFXPlatform!

ATFXWhat to do if there is a serious loss in speculating on the index and the failure to invest? Defending rights and recovering principal!!168 / author:Eastern Legal Aid / PostsID:1390783<component-cursor style="width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">

Promise: The rights protection period shall not exceed two weeks, and no fees shall be charged during the rights protection period! The process is open and transparent!The following are customer cases that have been entrusted to the Eastern team for rights protection.Eastern Legal AidVX(Dongf315

——Customers are interested inATFXFraudulent statements

Operating products:Gold, crude oilA50       Delivery method:Live streaming room ordering and group ordering

Teacher with orders:Yiming   Hunting for gold   Linfengetc.           open.Customer service:Zhao Xiong

2019year4Starting from the month, fromATFXThe staff introduced and recommended Teacher Yiming's live broadcast room to me, exaggerating the current hypeforeign exchangeIndex investment is very safe, with huge profits. The company has a professional teacher named Hong Tao responsible for one-on-one guidance and stability. Win without losing.2019year4Without conducting any simulation operations, receiving any risk warnings, or signing a written agreement,ATFXHe opened an account for me and downloaded it for meMT4Trading software. I made an initial deposit through my bank card1WThe US dollar was deposited into the account, but due to losses, Yiming continued to induce increased investment, stating that the company could have senior financial advisors live stream orders to help break even. Later, they gradually invested in gold1WUnder the guidance of his so-called senior financial advisor, he placed orders to buy US dollars one after anothera50Products, but most of them were sold out and suffered severe losses. In just two months, I suffered a total loss2WUS dollars. Later, I questioned the legality of their company and requested that they provide relevant business licenses and a refund.ATFXBut I claimed that the company has a business license and operates in compliance. All the orders I placed were traded on the international market, and I did international hedging, which has nothing to do with the company. Later on, I felt something was wrong, so I searched online and saw itEastern Legal Aid Team(Dongf315)The article that exposed the black platform I posted immediately contacted them and asked them to help me recover the losses.
              Case outcome:Inquire and understand relevant policies through Dongfang Legal Aid,Believing that theATFXThe operation of the platform is illegal,All transactions are invalid,The platform should refund all its lost funds. After receiving the materials, the platform,Contact our clients,Simultaneously expressed a willingness to reconcile. Eastern Legal AidVX(Dongf315

ATFXWhat to do if there is a serious loss in speculating on the index and the failure to invest? Defending rights and recovering principal!!189 / author:Eastern Legal Aid / PostsID:1390783<component-cursor style="width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">

——Analysis of Scammer's Trick Techniques :

A "stock trading" group may seem like dozens of people, but in reality, there won't be more than three, and the others are just the platform's support. When a scammer joins the company, they need to receive "vocational training" organized by the company. Simply put, it is a scam textbook that contains the "four stages" of fraud:

1、"Number maintenance"Establish a regular micro.Signal, there are professional personnel conducting "maintenance account", and "maintenance account" is to make this micro.The signal looks very normal. I usually post on my social media and life updates, and then add some stock investment WeChat accounts.Believe in groups, participate in discussions, chat with group members, and cultivate friendships.
2、Powder absorption”When emotions are cultivated to a certain extent, guide them to enter the stock trading group established by the platform. In this group, there are "teachers" provided by the platform company to teach everyone how to invest in stocks.
3、"Nourishing Powder"Within a group, "one's own people" may make up a large proportion. Every day, we discuss in the group, listen to the advice of the "teacher", and encourage the "fat sheep" to fall into the trap. When the "fat sheep" are tempted, the time for fraud is right.
4、"Fraud"According to the teacher's guidance, we entered the link platform, which looks exactly the same as the normal futures platform. Even the rise and fall of the market are synchronized, which makes the "fat sheep" believe deeply. Money entering the platform is equal to money entering the pockets of the fraud gang, and does not flow in the capital market at all.
It should be noted that in order to conceal the facts of the crime, fraud gangs try their best to make traders believe that the loss of money is due to their improper operation and losses, and the platform is normal. For example, guiding traders to invest heavily in high leverage products and end up losing a few points in the market. Of course, there are also those who go against the "teacher" and make money, and the money they make is not yours. Scammer gangs have long thought of a clever trick called "limiting withdrawals", which means that you can withdraw as much money as possible every day...Anyway, I can't get the money out at once, so let's continue investing. There will always be a day when we lose everything.

ATFXWhat to do if there is a serious loss in speculating on the index and the failure to invest? Defending rights and recovering principal!!803 / author:Eastern Legal Aid / PostsID:1390783<component-cursor style="width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">

Eastern team(Dongf315)Some platforms that have successfully defended their rights recently (continuously updated)

Eastern Wu Golden Clothes    BLTHolding   Chuangying Zhitou    Huada Futures    Ultimate Global   Haishan Securities     Stable win strategy

Jade Mi Gold Clothes     Datong Investment     Bomai Online    Fengsheng Finance    Tianyuan Strategy    Baofeng International    ATFX   Wen Chuan International
Lin Zhi Strategy     Feitel International    Big Winner Futures    Huangma Finance      Snow Rabbit Gold Clothes    Snow Leopard Finance    Haili International
ICE DATA    Hengxin Wealth  Hash Global    Coin Winbitwing    BitInternational FDEX Xinrui International  Youxin Foreign Exchange
global    Chuangyuan Century Finance  Snow Leopard International   Jiasheng Jinfu    Zhongshou Investment Group    Hua'an Strategy    Beitong International
New Era Futures    Huobi(MORSE)   Green Futures      Qingdao West Coast Commodity Trading Center      ssmallShopping Mall

——Conclusion
There are numerous black platforms in the foreign exchange market, and the operation of these platforms is also constantly changing. Perhaps when you are hesitating and struggling, the platform is planning to run away. So safeguarding rights is a struggle against black platforms, and at the same time, safeguarding rights is also a race against time.Regardless of youThe investment isWhich platform, as long as a friend who has lost money or feels cheated has any questions or wants to recover the money lost from being fooled, can consultEastern Legal Aid Microchip(Dongf315)
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list