Post a new post
Open the left side

融易涨亏损猛料!骗局大曝光!Real experiences tell you!

[Copy Link]
187 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
legal adviceQQ:1750555496 WeChat:vt12369874(法律咨询挽回损失请咨询)

Preface
   Our team has now discovered a phenomenon in the market where many investors have approached us and said, 'I started working on stocks in the live broadcast room, but later the teacher said that the stock market is not very good, so we switched to trading.'goldcrude oilBut many investors have lost money, can stocks still be traded now?Individual stocksoptionAre spot gold and crude oil scams?
Under heavy profits, there will inevitably be people who try to get a share of the pie by trying to deceive others. The wisdom and ability of a person are immeasurable, but there is always a group of people who do not put this wisdom on the right path, but instead use various means to cleverly seize the wealth of others and build their own happiness on the pain of others. These people will be severely punished by the law.
Although various scams are being exposed more and more with the improvement of the country's legal system, the methods of scammers are also constantly being updated. Bringing investors into the dream of overnight wealth without realizing it. As more and more investors realize that they may be deceived, my legal consulting team here has helped many investors recover their funds successfully, and has recovered tens of millions of losses for investors!The earlier we take action, the greater the likelihood of success. Our philosophy is to give the market a sense of tranquility and a fair and just trading market for investment friends!

▋ Real case sharing
   this year4In the month of the month, I was pulled into their platform's group by a salesperson. At first, I didn't believe it, and many people like me who had doubts were around and refused to operate. Later, screenshots of profits frequently appeared in the group, and many people, including myself, were already eager to recharge on the same day5000Yuan went in and followed the teacher's instructions, and indeed made a profit later on3300Diversified, the benefits were eye-catching, and with the encouragement and encouragement of the teacher, I invested in it again5Wanyuan wanted to make a big profit, but unexpectedly, a rebound trend that night caused me to lose more than half. At this time, the teacher asked us to stabilize our positions and said that it would definitely rise back. I didn't want to lose too much, but I easily believed the teacher's slander and then took action again30Hand, all the positions are sold out from behind!

Common single calling scams
The teachers, analysts, directors, and professors you respect are all scammers. Their true identities are salespeople who rely on transaction fees to earn commissions

We will consider whether you can make a profit, just how much money they can earn.

Below are a few common fraudulent methods exposed, hoping that everyone can ring the alarm!
1.In some stocksQQApproaching stock trading enthusiasts as analysts, teachers, mentors, etc. in groups and WeChat groups to gain trust;
2.adoptQQGroup, WeChat, and other promotional invitations invite victims to fake platforms for speculationforeign exchange
3.After a successful invitation, in the foreign exchange speculation group, internal personnel impersonate customers to create the illusion of quick profit in foreign exchange speculation, gradually eliminating the concerns of the victims;
4.Give the victim a taste of sweetness with small investment and large returns, and propose requirements such as profit sharing, in order to further win the victim's trust with seemingly reasonable regulations;
5.Grasp the victim's psychology and take advantage of the opportunity to offer conditions such as not sharing profits, etc., to attract the victim's head into the platform;
6.The platform backend artificially sets the probability of victory or defeat to increase the probability of losses for victims; When the victim makes a profit, set up numerous obstacles according to the situation to prevent the payment; When the victim invests a large amount of funds, they even directly seal, freeze, or delete the victim's platform account, in order to illegally occupy the victim's funds.

What are the key points of recovering losses?
Firstly, determine whether the reason for the platform's runaway is being targeted by the police or whether there are too many customer complaints.
Secondly, communicate with the platform as soon as possible to understand its attitude, whether it is solving the problem, deliberately avoiding it, or having already started transferring assets or even preparing to run away.
Thirdly, the method of determining legal consultation is to negotiate with the platform to determine the specific compensation time, or request a professional legal consulting team to recover losses, or directly report to the police.
Fourth: file a lawsuit with the court and apply for property preservation at the same time
Fifth: Timely retain favorable evidence(Entry and exit cash flow, platform operation flow, platform call records, etc)
The road to recovering the defrauded funds is difficult. For those who have been deceived in their investments, if you don't know what to do or how to recover the defrauded funds, you can contact our professional law firm

Help from the legal consulting team! (No fees will be charged if not recovered, and any expenses incurred during this period will be borne by ourselves)

General Gold Foreign Exchange ,Constant index,futuresBeing deceived and losing money. We can recover those that meet the following requirements.
1: Loss limit exceeds3More than RMB 10000.
2Transactions with a history of less than one year.
3: There are transaction reports or.
4The platform is still operating without running away.
5There are platform salespeople and order calling teachers.
We are confident that any of the above conditions can be met for recovery and time3-15Weekdays, some platforms require30More than working days. Before cooperation, a clear commission agreement will be signed, and we promise the client that no fees will be charged if unsuccessful.

Finally, my team reminds all investors:
Although there is increasing exposure of foreign exchange fraud nowadays, there are still people constantly falling into traps, which I feel very sad about!I hope everyone can shine their eyes and learn to distinguish these investment scams, especially those who sell you. They all want to use various means to get you to cooperate with them and let you put money in, and then they turn the money into their own!Handling fees and differential fees can reach as high as one hand100In US dollars, the accuracy rate of ordering is basically only20%Left and right, it is impossible to make a profit, only a loss. Sending a profit map is misleading and fraudulent behavior. I hope all investors will invest cautiously from now on!Pay attention to distinguishing illegal black platforms!Friends who have already invested a large amount of money and have been deceived, don't panic. You can consider seeking professional legal assistance from your team!We focus on recovering losses from foreign exchange gold. As long as you have complete evidence, we have the ability and confidence to help you recover your funds!Whether you are in gold, foreign exchange, Hang Seng IndexA50Index, futures, spot, optionsHK50Shanghai and Shenzhen300You can come to me for losses from investments such as Four Jubilees, postage cards, and commodities.

Although there are numerous fraudulent methods by criminals nowadays, my team always firmly believes that evil does not overpower right. We hereby promise to do our best to help every victim who finds us deceived!It is our responsibility and responsibility to not charge any fees before recovering funds!I hope all investors will invest cautiously from now on!Pay attention to distinguishing illegal black platforms!Investment friends who have already been deceived and lost money should not sit idly by. They should immediately take up legal weapons to protect their own rights. Our team here tells you that the most important thing to recover losses is to seize the time. Don't wait until the illegal platform runs away to regret it!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list