Post a new post
Open the left side

速配资骗局曝光!亏损内幕大揭秘!损失一招挽回

[Copy Link]
147 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Real case:
最近有一个舒姓投资人加到我们团队,是被老师带着在这个平台做单,也就不到两个星期,Lose money50ten thousand,问我们团队有没有办法
追回来!然后经过我司不懈努力,最终追回!
[需要追回损失的可以咨询我的微信:klcb909 或咨询QQ:1678099456]

投资人自述具体的情况是这样的:
    去年冬天,我被一个业务员拉近一个群里,里面刚开始被全员禁言的,然后只有管理员能发言,让我们看一些操作建议,被拉进群里的多多少少都了解这些东西,后来他们介绍他们是兴华配资的,正规的配资平台。刚开始当然都没人有兴趣,过一天后这个群管理开始发一些操作建议以及盈利的截图给我们看,总有按捺不住的人,我也是其中一个,当时手里有些闲钱,投资了3000Let's have a little fun. On that day, I listened to the teacher's advice in their Niuren live broadcast room and bought a lot. Later on3000Turned into3560When I see this situation, I feel that the teachers are all skilled and can earn some pocket money here on a regular basis, after all, the project is also suspended in winter. Later, a person named Dongfang Teacher inside released an explosive internal news to us, saying that the trend would be bullish in the next two days, prompting us to continuously increase our positions and sending us many good reports!
      当时头脑一热直接入了6w元人民币,一半都买了多头,果不其然晚上赚了7000Many. At this moment, the teacher told us that when non-farm workers come at 2 pm, there will be a big surge, after all, it's all at night12I ordered too much, but my mind is still a bit hot. I bought too much from the entire warehouse at once,mmpWhen it comes to non farm farming, just pull me in directly2Wan Duo, the teacher asked us not to stop loss at this time and continue to increase positions. I gritted my teeth and added again5w,(这是我今年工程结的所有尾款了)。结果却让人奔溃,一共投资的8Ten thousand only2Ten thousand yuan, forced to stop loss, many people question the teacher. To be honest, the trend and form are unpredictable. I am only giving you advice on how to operate, so that you can refer to my suggestions for specific operations. Later on, I couldn't help it either. I checked online and found out that this platform is a black platform, including the current percentage on the market95All platforms are black platforms.   

Summarize the fraud patterns of scammers:
拉客户——建群——谈股票——转群炒金——开课——分战队比收益——幕后操控——造成客户巨大亏损后解散群、关闭直播间——骗子集体隐匿。一开始单纯讨论股票,由所谓的老师评股总结,骗子同伙们吆喝,之后慢慢由骗子们提出视频听课效果更好,随后直播开播,每天由群主发直播课安排公告。信任加深后,骗子们利用讲课的时间,以查看当前持仓的伦敦金行情为由带领群友们悄然入瓮。随后以股市水太深,逐渐引领大家进入别的市场,利用直播平台分析,一个月内带领大家在市场赚足50%……,然后就推荐了一个XX平台开户专员,为了演技更逼真,一开始安排老师带着散户盈利一部分尝尝甜头,步步诱导群友们加大投资,等投资者加大投资量后然后在一次次爆仓中彻底榨干!
遇到投资被骗一定要及时截图保留聊天证据。投资需谨慎,对于投资切记三条:
    1.In some stocksQQApproaching stock trading enthusiasts as analysts, teachers, mentors, etc. in groups and WeChat groups to gain trust;
  2.adoptQQGroup, WeChat, and other promotional invitations invite victims to fake platforms for speculationforeign exchange;
  3.After a successful invitation, in the foreign exchange speculation group, internal personnel impersonate customers to create the illusion of quick profit in foreign exchange speculation, gradually eliminating the concerns of the victims;
  4.以小投入大回报让受害人初尝甜头,并且提出分成等要求,以看似符合常理的规定博取受害人信任;
  5.Grasp the victim's psychology and seize the opportunity to offer conditions such as not sharing profits**The victim pulled someone's head into the platform;
  6.The platform backend artificially sets the probability of winning or losing, increasing the probability of victims losing money;When the victim makes a profit, set up numerous obstacles according to the situation to prevent withdrawal;

When the victim invests a large amount of funds, they may even directly seal, freeze, or delete the victim's platform account, in order to illegally occupy the victim's funds.
According to Chinese laws and regulations,Operating loss making funds on non compliant and illegal platforms,All funds can be recovered through legal means,We have a professional and experienced consulting team here,冷静的寻找和收集好被骗证据,第一时间把问题反映给我们才能以最快的速度挽回大家的损失。
As for us, we are a professional company,Safeguarding the basic rights of investors through legitimate and legitimate channels,保护投资人的合法利益,I hope all investors understand here,Many investors are worried that our company may be deceiving others,Will you accept the money,Or rather, is it a partner of a black platform!
对此我只能向各位被黑平台欺凌的投资人承诺,我们有自己的咨询团队,我们所做的一切都是为了维护投资人的利益。
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list