Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month12日现货沥青技术走势配合基本面解析行情

[Copy Link]
525 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Ding Wanting:4month12日现货沥青技术走势配合基本面解析行情

上周乃至本周,美crude oil的价格首次涨过了40dollar/桶的价位。自油价在2015year2month11Richuang Xia26The record for the US dollar has started, and the increase in US dollar oil is approaching50%。

根据笔者的数据统计,油价此轮反弹主要受到原油供应商将削减产能从而结束两年之久的油气供应盛宴担心有关,也就是4month17日即将召开的“冻产”协议会议添加薇,信zyt433。然从长期的支撑情况来看,冻产不能完全代表减产,油价的基本面并不能得到根本的改善。

尤其是,目前全球的经济处于弱势阶段,中国在去年下调的基本利率后日本,欧洲也相继下调的利率和实施货币宽松政策。所以在货币政策没有被妥善解决之前油价还可能反弹,但只有真正解决了经济问题,油价才能获得坚实的支撑,否则这一轮不稳定的市场反弹将难以持续。

另一反面,上个月沙特石油部长就曾经公开对美国页岩油行业说过,市场将冲垮他们,因为他们的成本结构决定了他们无法在当下的价格战中存活下去,这价格战最终会让油价跌到20Around the US dollar. However, so far, American shale oil players have indeed shown astonishing resilience, always finding ways to cope with price declines. Saudi Arabia cannot be reconciled to the current situation, because of course, Saudi Arabia hopes that the US shale oil industry will be overwhelmed by the market, rather than being overwhelmed by the shale oil industry.

因此,原油的这一轮涨势很可能持续不了多久。目前技术走势上美原油已经触及63,51and41下滑趋势线,技术走势在配合基本面的支持下行的概率大于上行压力添加薇,信zyt433。所以笔者建议投资朋友在看多的同时,不要忘了空单的操作,看似危险其实有较大的空间利润可见。

现货沥青操作建议:沥青3880Short selling on the front line Stop loss3920 Target View3730

对行情的把握及精准下单点位我们已经布好局无论您是什么平台的原油、白银、沥青添加叩叩:3254331091,或者实盘指导群,339-369-738Note789(Required)专业分析团队都可以免费提供操作点位
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list