Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month8日现货白银早间操作建议

[Copy Link]
898 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Ding Wanting:4month8日现货白银早间操作建议

Fundamental analysis

Thursday(4month7day)goods in stockgold、白银震荡上涨,黄金一度涨逾20美元刷新一周高点至1239.51dollar/桶,白银一度涨至3200element/kg。美联储会议纪要暗示4月不会加息,美元一度跌创五个半月新低,黄金ETF时隔两周再次流入,帮助金银重拾涨势。

Technical analysis of spot silver:

On the daily chart, yesterdayK线收取了一根带长上影线的阳线,短周期MA5AndMA10拟合运行,其附图MACDAnd0Under the axis, the golden cross runs upwards, with a red kinetic energy column emitting a strong neutral indicator;

4On the hourly chart, the Bollinger belt runs flat,KThe line runs below the middle rail of the Bollinger belt, with a short cycleMA5AndMA10拟交金叉向上运行添加薇,信zyt433其附图MACDAnd0The hook below the axis runs downwards, and the green kinetic energy column is released again, indicating a weak neutral indicator;

Suggestions for spot silver operation:

1,3190Empty order entry, stop loss35Points, target3130;

2,3125Multiple orders entering, stop loss35Points, target3175-3190。

3.Please refer to the actual skirt for specific operations339-369-738Note:789The current price is subject to ordering.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list