Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month7日现货白银早间操作建议及技术分析

[Copy Link]
551 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Ding Wanting:4month7日现货白银早间操作建议及技术分析

Fundamental analysis:

—周三(4month6day)市场的焦点都集中在美联储公布的3月份会议纪要,虽然纪要较市场预期略偏鹰派,但仍然无法阻止美元走低,市场相信这份纪要依然无法撼动美联储主席耶伦坚定的鸽派观点。

美元指数震荡小幅收低,受美联储放缓升息的预期打压,美联储纪要公布后美指缩减部分跌幅;欧元兑美元震荡攀升触及1.14关口,受美元走软支撑,目前市场焦点转向周四欧洲央行会议纪录

Analysis of Spot Silver Technology:

日线图上看,阴阳结合的转换,空头守住了上行空间,从日线收的带有长下影线的阴柱就表明上方压力的有力,而昨天的有力回调就佐证了这一点,日线目前上行阻力位于布林中轨3200一带,只有站稳,那么后续才会延续上行,短期均线也呈空头格局,MACDEntering the market and expanding, the green column is increasing its volume, and the random indicator Golden Cross is continuously increasing its volume, supporting the development of bulls. The daily trend is expected to fluctuate today.

4小时图上看,昨日白银的上涨依旧没能突破该图中的下滑通道。通道的上沿3160一线显示出较强的压力。下方在3070一线走出短线支撑。副图自编没有具体的指引,短期没有消息面的刺激,关注薇,信zyt433白银小时图延续日图继续震荡,只不过偏下行。

Suggestions for operating spot silver:

1Upper exploration3200Still short selling, stop loss3235, look at the goal3150-3120;

2Step back below3080Long nearby, stop loss3050, look at the goal3160-3180;

3、实时盘面操作建议获取加喊单裙339-369-738Note:789.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list