Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month1Suggestions for Night Operation of Daily Spot Asphalt

[Copy Link]
608 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Ding Wanting:4month1Suggestions for Night Operation of Daily Spot Asphalt

Fundamental analysis

Friday(4month1day)International oil prices fluctuate slightly during the Asia Europe period, with the UScrude oil5monthfuturesLowest touch37.71dollar/Barrel, Brent crude oil6Monthly futures hit their lowest point39.73dollar/桶,供应过剩、美元反弹、及亚洲股市走低,皆打压油市人气,但美国1月石油产量再度下降的消息,协助抑制跌势。

此外,北京时间4month2Early morning of1点还将出炉美国原油钻井数据,过去13周曾有12周美国的原油钻井数在持续减少添加丁宛廷威.letterzyt433若晚间钻井数持续减少,有望给油价提供些许支撑。

Analysis of Spot Asphalt Technology

昨日沥青走势较为凌乱,日线最终还是收阴,当前保持着一阳夹3阴的格局。沥青价格跌落至五周均线下方,布林带维持收口,MACD死叉延续,绿柱放量,随机指标小幅超卖,日线来看油价空头占优。

4小时上,沥青以3380And3300为两点压力初步形成一个顶部特征,只要跌破前期的低点3170,那么下行空间就会被放大。鉴于今日非农,对于沥青的影响也是直观的,操作上笔者认为保持高空不变,一旦下破趋势支持,空单即可中线对待,但反之企稳反弹,后市再跌的概率与空间就不大。操作上做出以上两手准备,手中现有的空单暂为持仓,未有入场的继续找价位空单想咨询更多操作技巧可加丁宛廷叩叩:3254331091

Suggestions for Night Operation of Spot Asphalt

1.Above asphalt3280Short selling Stop loss3315 Target View3200

2.Below asphalt3180Going long nearby Stop loss3150 Target View3260

添加丁宛廷薇,信zyt433Obtain real-time market data analysis.

注意:此建议不代表非农布局。
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list