Post a new post
Open the left side

丁宛廷:四月喜迎非农到来,沥青.原油空头明显

[Copy Link]
617 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  丁宛廷:四月喜迎非农到来,沥青.crude oil空头明显

近期原油利好因素:

1. 俄自然资源部长称,俄罗斯国家石油公司预计将减少石油产量。

2. US Energy Information Administration(EIA)数据显示,上周美国成品油库存下降,原油日均产量环比减少。

3.添加丁宛廷薇,信zyt433获取实时行情数据解析

Negative factors:

1. 据路透调查,因伊朗和伊拉克增产,3monthOPEC原油产量增加。

2.US Energy Information Administration(EIA)Data shows that crude oil inventories in the United States increased last week229.9万桶,库存总量创出新高。

3. 科威特称与沙特达成一致,将恢复哈夫吉油田(Khafji Oilfield)的生产。

4.If you want to consult more operational skills, you can add Ding Wanting Certification Micro.letterzyt433Only then did we have the opportunity to share Ding Wanting's exclusive decryption.

笔者观点:

US Energy Information Administration(EIA)周三公布的数据显示,美国上周原油库存增加229.9万桶,库存总量再次创出新高。不过当周原油库存增幅不及市场预期,且库欣原油库存、成品油库存、日均产量等均录得降低。报告总体并未利空很大,但数据公布后美原油仍大幅下挫,或表明投资者对于供应过剩的忧虑很强。

另据外媒调查显示,欧佩克3月原油供应量继续增长,该组织3月原油供应从2Of3237Ten thousand barrels increased to3247万桶,主要因伊朗制裁取消后供应增加,以及伊拉克南部出口量接近纪录水平,抵消了小产油国炼厂进行维护和因故中断供应导致的产量减少。

in summary,OPEC原油供应及美国原油库存增加致使供应过剩担忧再起,油价短期承压明显。

Today's Focus

20:30 U.S.A3Non agricultural employment population after rose adjustment 预期利空大宗商品

Suggestion for spot asphalt operation: above the asphalt3300Short selling on the front line Stop loss3330Target View3230-3200

实时策略布局获取加战略创盈裙339-369-738Note789
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list