Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:3month31日,国足赢了,EIA你却哭了,为什么你总是输

[Copy Link]
739 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Ding Wanting:3month31日,国足赢了,EIA你却哭了,为什么你总是输

当陕西省体育场被红色海洋淹没时,当古城西安被雄壮的国歌与中国队加油的呐喊覆盖时,一股浓烈的民族魂、中国龙的激情迸裂而出。不论最终能否挺进12强的亚洲预选赛,不论是否能如愿走进2018俄罗斯的世界杯决赛,2:0的比分己淋漓尽致地展现了年轻中国球员的血性、韧性、灵性、硬性、骨性。这就是足球的魅力,这就是团队作战的综合力,这就是天时天地人和的完美诠释。

EIAHow many people have achieved their wealth dreams, but also disrupted their happy family lives. I also love and hate this data. Love brings new vitality to the light market;Hate it, data and market often go against each other.

这不,昨天又来一次。隔夜EIAThe published value is229.9Ten thousand compared to expectations282.2Wanshi Lidocrude oilAsphalt. But the price of asphalt has slightly increased3364After the first line, it fell unilaterally until the closing price of asphalt remained under pressure3250Below.

那么到底是什么原油让行情如此的演绎,算上此次沥青已经有8Is it due to market reasons or a problem with our own operations?Add Wei, Xinzyt433咱们可以好好聊聊,

对于昨天的行情,笔者总结有二:一是,近期市场出台的数据较多,对市场造成了困扰。尤其是耶伦鸽派表演之后,美元大幅回调。市场多数投资者认为沥青会借此反弹,还是那个结论,当市场普遍看空的时候,就是市场的主力诱多杀空的时机。这一点主力又一次完美的做到了。对于行情我们学会了总结,但投资朋友们是否对自己的盈亏也学会了总结,知道自己为何总是赚少赔多的原因吗?知道为何EIA别人都赚了你却亏的流泪吗?是的,这个市场有风险,但是您又是否想过要去寻找支撑减少这个风险,来吧,加薇,信zyt433如果你还没有认识到这些,来找我,找出你失败的原因,为什么在这个市场你总是输。

二是,对于数据的理解还是不够透彻。EIAAlthough the actual value announced was smaller than expected, it still recorded a positive value, which is still bearish for the overall market. The author has repeatedly mentioned this in previous articles, no matter how much it is less than the expected value, it will eventually fall back after rising. If you don't believe it, go through the historical records and take a look at this year2month24Day2month10Day1month20day......是不是如此演绎。如果您不明白加薇,信zyt433我教你

对于套多者,我真是痛心疾首,日线图中10Daily moving average and5日均线死叉交叉的那么明显,就算反弹了,也不能在高位追多单。如果连指标都不相信了,那还怎么赚钱。对于这一点,我们同样可以帮到你,加入我们分析师团队技术交流裙339-369-738Note:789,专业的分析,多年的经验与技巧,可以供您学习,让您的操作不再那么盲目。

宏观分析你不会,短线抓单你不懂,市场投资心理不理会,只能默默忍受追涨杀跌无限套单的痛苦,如果你想迫切改变现状,添加笔者薇,信:zyt433First discuss the settlement of the order, then discuss cooperation.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list