Post a new post
Open the left side

[Exclusive to Sagittarius]9/25Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
739 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

The daily message of Sagittarius:
At night, Sagittarius faces some thought-provoking choices
Set a clear goal for yourself and act selectively

Action suggestions from Athena:
Athena, the goddess of wisdom in ancient Greece, encourages you to make decisions guided by wisdom. evening
When faced with numerous choices, calmly analyze and bravely make decisions

The market forecast of 'Netfish':
With the faint light of the hunting star in the constellation Nero,crude oilShowing signs of decline
Nethernet Gives Sagittarius a steel fishing net to help you capture the best opportunities in your investment

---------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTIToday afternoon, it rose to91.3dollar/There are signs of reversal after the barrel, and the evening operation continues with the afternoon review approach

As long as the price does not break91.3dollar/You can try entering empty orders with buckets, and use this as the top position in the short term

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:92.3

Support position:90.0、89.8

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

oil230925night

[Exclusive to Sagittarius]9/25Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution89 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726104

Sagittarius

[Exclusive to Sagittarius]9/25Guidelines for Evening Crude Oil Trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution992 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726104
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list