Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:11.9Gold price breaks through and rises sharply, market review and operational suggestions

[Copy Link]
351 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

goldMarket trend analysis:

黄金,在昨日的走势中,日内是先行回撤,这期间我们以周一低点1666的位置为防守,在1667-1668附近安排了一次多单,进场后当时反弹最高只给到1671附近,随后再度回撤刺破了前一日的低点,这里不好判断是实破还是虚破,且当时形态也是连阴单阳,属于偏离预期,则让反弹保本调仓了多单。

当然后视角看,调仓后随后一根大阳就吞噬回来且拉升到1670上方,这样看短期还是多,只是也卡不到位置再接回来了,并且若是放在现在看,肯定有人会觉得可惜,要是前面1667-1668的多单还在就好了,这最高到1716附近,又是接近50个点利润。怎么说呢,这就有点偏马后炮了,毕竟当时看就是偏离预期,也不知道下一步如何走,再者扪心自问,即便这个单子在,能不能拿到1716再出也是问题,极可能有个5-8个点就直接了结了,所以这里是没啥可后悔的,就是按自己计划的来。

今日而言,如果是按前一日破高的逻辑,隔日自然是依托凌晨修正的低点去继续多,但由于幅度太大,仅凌晨修正的位置来说,必然是不够的,除非是行情一直横盘走时间修正,所以这里还需要先斟酌到底是以时间还是位置修正的形式,暂时下方支撑关注整数关口1700-1701一线,激进的话首次触及可以多一次,损1695, look at the goal1709-1713One line, upper resistance1720-1721,首次触及也可以空,损1726.5, look at the goal1712-1708

Operation suggestions:

Below Gold1700-1701Loss1795, look at the goal1709-1713; upper1720-1721Void1726.5, look at the goal1712-1708,欧盘前哪个先触及就做哪个,仅限欧盘前。         

For friends who have no direction in the market or have deep losses, they can find Fang Yuan to solve the problem. Even small funds have the conditions for profitability. Large funds make big profits, small funds make small profits, and we can do it according to our abilities. As long as your trust follows me, I will definitely protect your account, and the profits will not be small. We will sail together in the storm and fight side by side to guide WeChatfysj87

crude oilMarket trend analysis;

油价昨日在震荡交投中下跌超过2美元,燃料需求的担忧不断加深,同时对美国期中选举结果也感到紧张。洲际交易所(ICE)将近月布伦特原油futures的初始保证金率提高4.92%,使得从周二收盘起维持期货头寸的成本更高。市场参与者担心高通胀和利率上升可能引发全球经济衰退,并高度关注将于周四公布的美国消费者物价数据。EIA周二将明年美国原油产量增长预测下调21%,几天前石油生产企业负责人警告称通胀和供应链将继续造成限制。

技术面看,原油日线图超跌反弹状态,目前价格成功站上云层上方,中长期走势看继续反弹;小时图上升趋势运行,目前在高位大幅回落,价格已经下穿云层下方,预计短期向下回调的概率比较高。操作建议:88.7Short selling, stop loss89.3, Objective87.3-86.3

Note: This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. If reprinted, please indicate the source. Kind reminder, investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. Due to the latency of online publishing, operational suggestions are for reference only. Specific locations will be provided based on actual data. Please take risk control measures yourself.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list