Post a new post
Open the left side

[Exclusive to Gemini]10/2Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution

[Copy Link]
807 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

{Gemini} Daily message:
The twin stars in Gemini bring you a lively atmosphere and agile thinking
The afternoon is a good time to adjust oneself and care about health
May as well do some small exercises or rest to bring joy to both body and mind

{Klutz} Mysterious suggestion:
The god of music, the clevelin, reminds you that life is like a song, and you should feel every note with your heart
Whether your health is good or bad, it is a melody in life, and you should cherish it

{Sail seat} Market prediction:
The stars in the constellation Vela appear dim today, indicating thatcrude oilThere may be a slight decline
But at the same time, this also means that new trading opportunities may be in the near future

------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTIThe pullback last Friday evening further expanded, indicating that there is still strong resistance above

This afternoon, due to last week's retest of the top to bottom conversion level, it is expected to continue to decline, and the operation is mainly short orders

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:92.5

Support position:91.0、89.7

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Gemini

[Exclusive to Gemini]10/2Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution479 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726181

oil231002Noon

[Exclusive to Gemini]10/2Guidelines for afternoon crude oil trading-VT MarketsConstellation deconvolution13 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1726181
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list