Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:11.2How does gold operate before interest rate decision? Inventory decline boosted...

[Copy Link]
340 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

goldMarket trend analysis:

美元昨日兑主要货币下跌,行内普遍美联储将在本周利率决议后发出放缓紧缩步伐的信号,以评估加息对经济的影响,美债收益率从盘中高点下滑。黄金昨日上涨超过1%,美元和美债收益率从盘中高点下滑,焦点转向美联储的关键决策,以了解联储是否会软化、还是保持激进的加息立场。10年期美债收益率回落,因猜测美联储本周可能发出放缓政策紧缩步伐的信号,但预计此次会议将再加息75Basis points.

基本面市场均在等待周四凌晨的利率决议,目前美联储继续加息的预期仍将压制黄金上行空间;此次决议重点关注加息程度,如果继续大幅加息仍对黄金形成压制,如果加息有缓和迹象,预计将刺激黄金出现一波较大的反弹,一切均为预测,静待利率决议报告;利率决定周四凌晨2点公布,隔夜仓尤其注意风险;

技术面黄金昨日探底回升,日线长上影中阳报收但整体仍运行20Below the daily line,MACD 0轴下方金叉(红柱缩量),整体仍维持偏弱震荡;60The minute chart moving average runs slightly stronger,MACD 0轴上方死叉(Green column shrinkage)偏强震荡;综合看黄金技术面短线反弹,呈继续上行态势;但整体仍未走出偏弱震荡区间,目前压制仍存。

预计周四凌晨2点利率决定前仍将盘整,建议今日短线思路高抛低吸对待;决议前波动也可能较大,务必注意风险控制;

Supporting attention1646--1643,回踩此区间企稳轻仓试多单,目标关注1653--1657--1661; Breakthrough, look at it1667---1673--1679;如突破近期高点可能会打开上行空间,波段多单可保护持有

回踩如下破1643Short and long wait and see, below1638--1633Stabilize nearby and try multiple orders at different times;

Stress Focus1658--1661,如反弹此区间继续承压,先轻仓试空单;回踩关注1653--46;如突破昨高,空暂观望,上方1673--79附近承压再择机试空单;如突破79建议空单规避(Pre market forecast for reference only, detailed in market communication)

For friends who have no direction in the market or have deep losses, they can find Fang Yuan to solve the problem. Even small funds have the conditions for profitability. Large funds make big profits, small funds make small profits, and we can do it according to our abilities. As long as your trust follows me, I will definitely protect your account, and the profits will not be small. We will sail together in the storm and fight side by side to guide WeChatfysj87

crude oilMarket trend analysis;

油价昨日上涨超2.7%,收复了上一交易日的跌幅,因对需求的乐观;早间API数据显示美国原油库存意外骤降约650万桶,沙特就中东地缘局势发出警告,地缘风险再为油价提供支撑。日内重点关注美国10monthADP就业人数、EIA数据;美国总统拜登就基础设施发表演讲。

技术面原油昨日探低回升并收回前日跌幅,日线大阳报收并收60Above the daily line,MACD 0Golden fork above the shaft(红柱稍有扩张)呈继续反弹迹象,但目前仍未走出盘整压制仍存,仍需警惕行情反复;60The minute chart moving average runs slightly stronger,MACD 0Golden fork above the shaft(Red column contraction)偏强震荡;综合看原油短线再度走强,可继续关注反弹;但压制仍存,追多仍需谨慎,上方关注90--90.2区间压制,如实质突破方能打开短期上行空间;如无实质突破继续关注盘整;

今日操作建议:回踩试多主导(稳健不追多);高空辅助;

Supporting attention88.1--87.7;回踩此区间企稳择机试多,目标关注89.5--89.9--90.2; Breakthrough, look at it90.8--91.5Nearby;

回踩如下破87.7Short and long wait and see, below87.2-86.8;86.2Stabilizing nearby and then selecting opportunities to test the short term;

Stress Focus89.9--90.2; Follow Above91.5nearby(Pre market forecast for reference only, detailed in market communication)

Note: This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. If reprinted, please indicate the source. Kind reminder, investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. Due to the latency of online publishing, operational suggestions are for reference only. Specific locations will be provided based on actual data. Please take risk control measures yourself.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list