Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:11.1Gold fluctuates upwards, crude oil slightly rises, and intraday operation strategy...

[Copy Link]
834 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

goldMarket trend analysis:

Monday(10month31day),黄金价格正感受着连续7个月下跌的痛苦,创下50多年来最长的连续下跌。与此同时,美联储即将宣布连续第四次加息75Basis points.

现货金10月份将较上月下跌27.31USD or1.64%,为连续第七个月下跌,这是1968年以来从未有过的。今年迄今,金价下跌了约10%. since3月底以来,金价已下跌逾15%。

技术面黄金昨日延续下行并在创新低,日线中阴报收仍收10Below the daily line,MACD 0轴下方粘合运行,整体维持偏弱态势;60Minute chart moving average short position arrangement,MACD 0轴下方粘合,偏弱震荡,综合看黄金整体维持空头态势,但目前下跌动能收缩,持续下行力度有待考证;基本面本周四凌晨美联储公布利率决议,继续加息概率较大,预计决议前黄金仍将维持偏弱态势;

今日操作建议:偏弱震荡,反弹开空主导,低多辅助;短线下跌动能收缩,追空谨慎;压力关注1643--1647区间继续承压,可轻仓试空单,目标关注1635--1630; Look down1625--1623--1619附近;反弹如突破1647Short air observation, above1653--1658Near pressure re selection machine test empty sheet;

支撑早盘守住1630轻仓试多尝试反弹,如下破短多观望,下方如回踩23--19附近企稳再尝试短多;(Pre market forecast for reference only, detailed in market communication)

For friends who have no direction in the market or have deep losses, they can find Fang Yuan to solve the problem. Even small funds have the conditions for profitability. Large funds make big profits, small funds make small profits, and we can do it according to our abilities. As long as your trust follows me, I will definitely protect your account, and the profits will not be small. We will sail together in the storm and fight side by side to guide WeChatfysj87

crude oilMarket trend analysis;

Monday(10month31day)Spreading oilfuturesfall0.98%Settlement price report94.83dollar/桶。早前美国总统拜登称,如果石油公司不降低油价,就应该对其超额利润征收更高的税。将会与国会合作解决石油公司的超额利润问题。与此同时,EIAData display, United States8月石油产量攀升至近120010000 barrels/日,为新冠疫情爆发以来最高。

原油周一接连下破了两道支撑,之前的短期反弹夭折,整体再次陷入了下行走势中,日内反弹之后将会再次回落至二次上行的启动点。原油操作建议87Selling, risk control87.50, Objective85.30~84.60。

Note: This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. If reprinted, please indicate the source. Kind reminder, investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. Due to the latency of online publishing, operational suggestions are for reference only. Specific locations will be provided based on actual data. Please take risk control measures yourself.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list