Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:10.17Gold rebound continues to be empty, and crude oil rebound is also empty!

[Copy Link]
437 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Analysis is always auxiliary, and strategy is the foundation of profitability. For technology, there is no right or wrong, and a critical watershed can easily become a turning point in the market or an extension of the boosting trend. However, in trading or actual trading operations, we must be decisive and persist in the right direction. When the direction is wrong, adjusting the strategy is progress, and turning around is profit. Although the road may be bumpy, following the guidance of the market can always make us shine brightly. Have a correct mindset, don't worry. If you don't understand the market, don't operate. If you act too hastily, you can only give someone a head to buy a lesson and wait for the opportunity. Once the situation becomes clear, it is time for us to take action.  

Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will enter the group through current price orders! (Fang Yuanguan WeChat:fysj87)
Fang Yuan said Jin:10.17Gold rebound continues to be empty, and crude oil rebound is also empty!209 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714782 Fang Yuan said Jin:10.17Gold rebound continues to be empty, and crude oil rebound is also empty!742 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714782 Fang Yuan said Jin:10.17Gold rebound continues to be empty, and crude oil rebound is also empty!341 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714782 Fang Yuan said Jin:10.17Gold rebound continues to be empty, and crude oil rebound is also empty!650 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714782 Fang Yuan said Jin:10.17Gold rebound continues to be empty, and crude oil rebound is also empty!940 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714782 Fang Yuan said Jin:10.17Gold rebound continues to be empty, and crude oil rebound is also empty!98 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714782

goldMarket trend analysis;

Last week, due to the significant fluctuations in the US dollar index, goldcrude oilThe trend also shows a clear large range sweep, with how much it falls, how much it rises back, and then how much it falls back again, sweeping back and forth around the box range. Accelerate during startup and reverse during correction, fully demonstrating the sweeping process, accompanied by continued acceleration during the sweeping process.

Overall, the market is more concerned about the Federal Reserve's potential for the year ahead125The expectation of a basis point has risen to another rate hike within the year150This provides support for the US dollar and US bond yields, putting continuous pressure on gold prices. There is increasing concern that the current rate of interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve is putting pressure on the global economy and has exceeded the central bank's ability to monitor its impact. Due to the rapid rise in interest rates, the uncertainty facing the US economy has increased. The Federal Reserve should adjust its policies as needed when monitoring the impact of global events and their actions on the domestic economy. However, it is still important to note that due to regional tensions and the high risk of global economic recession, we are falling behind1640Before the checkpoint, there is still a chance for a mild rebound in gold prices.

At the beginning of last week, gold prices fell belowMA10With the support of the market, prices have also been slowly declining to form a unilateral trend, and gold prices are also under pressureMA10Run below, as long as you don't break the daily line this weekMA10So a rebound is empty. If we break up, we can adjust our thinking. The maximum conversion position of the daily line is1658Nearby, followed by1663The two pressure positions here are alsoH4Near the Bolin track, andH4The current trend shows a slight rebound in demand, so we can1658and1663Void1670Look1645-40.Focus on the strength of the European market. The European market is strong, while the US market sees a rise followed by a fall; The European judgment is weak, continue to be empty before the US market rebounds!

Fang Yuan said Jin:10.17Gold rebound continues to be empty, and crude oil rebound is also empty!546 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714782

Analysis of the trend of crude oil market;

After a sharp rise last week, crude oil showed some decline and took back some of its gains. The pessimistic sentiment of economic recession dominated the oil market, and concerns about global economic recession and weak crude oil demand overshadowed itOPEC+The support brought by significantly reducing supply targets,IMFLowered its ratio2023The forecast for global economic growth in, and recent concerns about economic recession, have been a stable undercurrent in the crude oil market. The shadow of global demand decline is lingering, and the demand outlook has been hit, making it difficult for prices to remain firm.

Crude oil prices rebounded last week, retreating from high to85.2Near the US dollar, at the daily level, the price can also be considered as stepping back to the support of the medium track. There is a certain chance of a rebound in short-term prices, but in terms of the overall trend, the rebound will not be too strong, and it is more likely to be a volatile trend. It is necessary to pay attention to the support of the Bollinger medium track below, that is85Once the price of the US dollar breaks, there is a lot of room below.4In the short term, the opening of the Bollinger belt is downward, and the price is fluctuating downward. Please pay attention to the above in the short term87-87.5Regional resistance, after a slight rebound in prices, may continue the downward trend, and the main operating strategy for the day is to rebound at a high altitude. Within the day, we can87.6and88.1Partial clearance, loss89Look86-85。

Teacher Fang Yuan summarized the following reasons for the loss

1Without the guidance of the teacher, I looked around for group orders and small cycles, chasing back and forth, and losing back and forth.

2I have strong opinions and never trust anyone alone. I rely on the analysis of various teachers and make my own comprehensive orders. I saw it right, but I didn't enter the arena because I didn't have confidence. I saw it wrong,
      I've done it all, but I've lost and I'm extremely unhappy. I feel like the sky and the earth are dark.

3Under the guidance of a teacher, always placing heavy orders and always looking backwards.

4When you look right, earn a little money and you'll get out. When you look wrong, you'll set or lock orders, and always end up cutting at the lowest point or cutting all the links between heaven and earth.

5The volatile market is doing well, but one day after heavy positions were chased back and forth, I developed a sense of fear towards the market and felt that every day was unilateral and I didn't dare to make orders, but in reality, every day was volatile

(Click on the avatar to view information and join the group. Apply for free and directly join the group to experience the experience. Order at the current price every day)3-5Single)

Group welfare:tinyfysj87  QQ1706407347

① Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

② New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

③ Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

④ Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

Luck is the culprit for increasing risk, while hesitation is the culprit for missing opportunities. If the long line is gold and the short line is silver, then the band operation is diamond. Patience is the key to victory, confidence is the guarantee of success. Those who are willing to fight will not be good at it, and those who are good at it will not be good at it. I hope Fang Yuan's article can bring you benefits and ensure smooth sailing in your future investments. If you have any questions, you can talk to me. I am not only a guidance teacher, but also a friend worth making in your life. With rich experience, precise perspective, and sharp judgment, Fang Yuan captures the ever-changing market!

This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Fang Yuan provides online solutions, returns losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat. The above content belongs to personal suggestions. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only, at your own risk. Real time ideas are provided at current prices. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list