Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:9.27Analysis of the trend of gold and crude oil in the late trading session and its operational layout

[Copy Link]
349 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
    For inbound investmentsgoldcrude oilOur friends may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues, which is a great challenge for gold and crude oil production. Therefore, Fang Yuan welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and make progress together. Whether to make money depends on the timing of buying up and selling down, making money depends on opportunities, investing on wisdom, and financial management relies on professionalism. Fang Yuan focuses on analyzing spot gold, US crude oil, and goldT+DSilverT+DPaper gold, paper silver, London goldforeign exchangeGold, international crude oil, precious metals and other financial and financial investment products. A professional team conducts online analysis and provides one-on-one real-time guidance to help investors avoid risks, expand profits, and keep you informed of international market trends anytime and anywhere, making the most robust orders.

Experience benefits: For friends who have been added to Teacher Fang (official WeChat account:fysj87)The Fangyuan team provides free of charge3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength.

Fang Yuan said Jin:9.27Analysis of the trend of gold and crude oil in the late trading session and its operational layout669 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714534

Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will enter the group through current price orders!
Fang Yuan said Jin:9.27Analysis of the trend of gold and crude oil in the late trading session and its operational layout884 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714534 Fang Yuan said Jin:9.27Analysis of the trend of gold and crude oil in the late trading session and its operational layout659 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714534

Analysis of the trend of gold market;

由于隔夜是连阴持续走弱破底,收盘于日内最低点,那么今日早盘未先出现续跌释放,而是先震荡反弹,则需要以弱势跟空来先看待,选择的第一阻力点则是凌晨高点,也是382分割阻力,1631一线;而此时有所突破,则要关注第二阻力1637一线,也是618分割阻力,能给到此处,就先暂时以震荡来对待了,并未极弱直接延续跌,也就是白盘先不去看1620的破底,需区间内底部反复运行下,类似昨日的走法,再美盘压制去看破底;当然,一旦再刷新1620低点,则对应macd会形成双背离酝酿,届时不宜过分再追空;

晚间黄金上方先关注1640-42短压,主压依旧关注1650-53Follow below1632-30附近短支撑争夺,如果回调,跌破的可能性依然很大,下方可再关注昨低1622-20,甚至期待此前一直预期的1610-00区域。操作上,晚间保守选择观望,激进则尝试进行短线区间低多高空,无论多空都务必极轻仓,防止行情因人为因素出现异动。

Operation strategy:1645-50Empty, stop loss8Points, target1630-25(For reference only, specific locations will be provided on a firm offer)

1630-25Multiple, stop loss1620, Objective1645-60 (For reference only, specific locations will be provided on a firm offer)

Analysis of the trend of crude oil market;

原油方面因欧盟各国最终还是拜倒在冬季需求上导致对俄能源限价制裁搁置,这才让油价应声下跌,但不出意外欧佩克+We will reduce production to prevent the decline of oil prices, so it is not clear whether there will be a stable supply side in the future. Therefore, we do not support trend bearish sentiment at the moment. Once the US dollar falls, oil prices will also slowly rise. Therefore, we suggest that everyone pay attention to tonight's orders77-76.5Multiple areas, target revisited80The pass is not difficult, let's wait and see. Due to the lag of the article, the above analysis is for reference.

(Click on the avatar to view information and join the group. Apply for free and directly join the group to experience the experience. Order at the current price every day)3-5single

Real time benefits within the group

1Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

2New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

3Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

4Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

While you are choosing teachers, I am also choosing clients. Sitting in front of the computer every day, regardless of whether it's day or night outside, as long as there are stable orders, customers are reminded one by one to complete their orders. Once they finish, they can be busy with their own tasks, and I will handle everything else.Single, remind to appear on time. Spending so much energy, if I still can't make money, wouldn't it disappoint my investment friends and waste my energy? Then I might as well sleep well every day easily. In the eyes of laymen, analysts are just a profession, and analyzing the market is enough. However, in my opinion, analysts need to do more than just be one-sided. Analysts represent a responsibility and a conscience. Investors have found me, which is a trust in me, and I also know that I should take on this responsibility, deserve my conscience, and deserve the trust of investors. It is better to do well than to say well, and to understand is to verify one's own experience. The suggestion should be given with reason and evidence, and I will not give a list without a basis. When the market is in front of you, give it to the one with the most confidence. If you dare to follow suit, I will do my best to help you!

This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Fang Yuan provides online solutions, returns losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat. Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Real time ideas are provided at the current price. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list