Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:9.23Gold's intraday decline exceeded1.5%Evening trend analysis and operational suggestions

[Copy Link]
481 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
    For inbound investmentsgoldcrude oilOur friends may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues, which is a great challenge for gold and crude oil production. Therefore, Fang Yuan welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and make progress together. Whether to make money depends on the timing of buying up and selling down, making money depends on opportunities, investing on wisdom, and financial management relies on professionalism. Fang Yuan focuses on analyzing spot gold, US crude oil, and goldT+DSilverT+DPaper gold, paper silver, London goldforeign exchangeGold, international crude oil, precious metals and other financial and financial investment products. A professional team conducts online analysis and provides one-on-one real-time guidance to help investors avoid risks, expand profits, and keep you informed of international market trends anytime and anywhere, making the most robust orders.

Experience benefits: For friends who have been added to Teacher Fang (official WeChat account:fysj87)The Fangyuan team provides free of charge3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength.

Fang Yuan said Jin:9.23Gold's intraday decline exceeded1.5%Evening trend analysis and operational suggestions94 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714482

Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will enter the group through current price orders!
Fang Yuan said Jin:9.23Gold's intraday decline exceeded1.5%Evening trend analysis and operational suggestions210 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714482 Fang Yuan said Jin:9.23Gold's intraday decline exceeded1.5%Evening trend analysis and operational suggestions9 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714482

Analysis of the trend of gold market;

The Federal Reserve raised interest rates as scheduled75Bps to3%-3.25%But the interest rate matrix shows that Federal Reserve officials believe that the policy interest rate will rise by the end of this year4.40%,2023Annual achievement4.60%The peak value is higher than the expected terminal interest rate in the previous market4.5%。 This also means that the rate hike for the last two meetings of the year is likely to reach125Basis points, and at the same time, the first rate cut will have to wait until2024In, the market's desire for the Federal Reserve to quickly shift towards easing was dispelled.

On Friday in the European market, after the release of dismal European economic data, market risk aversion increased and the US dollar index climbed112Pass, continue brushing20Annual high, briefly rising within the day1%; U.S.A10Yields of one-year treasury bond bonds once climbed6Bps to3.77%Create2010A new high since the beginning of the year. eurozonePMIcreate20A new low was reached for three consecutive months, falling below the boom and bust line, and the contraction of the largest economy, Germany, intensified. britain9Monthly service industryPMIRecorded49.2Falling below the boom and bust line2021year1New low since the beginning of the month. Affected by the rise of the US dollar, spot gold fell1650dollar/Ounces, for2020year4For the first time since the beginning of the month, the intraday decline exceeded1.5%。

Combined with the hourly chart structure, gold has repeatedly declined due to the rise of the US dollar, with a minimum of1641First line position, currently in1641The position has stabilized, fluctuated and rebounded, and there is also a need for its own technical rebound. The focus of the short-term market structure has increased, but it has not broken through the key suppression, indicating that the market still has concerns about the suppression of fundamentals, and the confidence of bulls is difficult to maintain. Gold in the day, follow below first1640Compete, if it falls back to its bottom, then look at the lower edge of the range below1630-10Nearby testing, if the market relies on1641Go higher, then look at the upper edge of the interval from above1660-73Stress testing. Specific operation ideas: can be done before1642-40Try to take a light position and short a long one, with a stop loss1639, look at the goal1650-60Above can wait for rebound1660-65The region will consider short space, and the specific strategy needs to be adjusted in real time based on actual inventory.

Analysis of the trend of crude oil market;

The EU's embargo on Russian sea crude oil will expire12month5The fuel embargo will take effect on2023year2month5Effective on. According to the International Energy Agency(IEA)The EU's ban on Russia has forced the market to do well every day due to missing data240Preparation for ten thousand barrels of supply, with daily reduction14010000 barrels of oil and100Ten thousand barrels of petroleum products. In addition, as Europe enters winter, the trend of gas to oil is clearly not changing. On the one hand, the decrease in supply and on the other hand, the increase in demand will inevitably lead to an increase in oil prices. fromOPEC+From the attitude shown so far, it is unrealistic to expect it to truly increase production. say nothing ofG7The implementation of Price ceiling on Russian oil, whether the plan is effective or not, will only result in Russia's refusal to supply.

The price of crude oil has not experienced significant fluctuations recently, and overall it remains at80The low volatility above the US dollar has resulted in multiple upward rebounds that have failed to form effective breakthroughs, and there is no sign of a break down. The short-term trend is quite anxious. At the daily level, the Bollinger band opens downwards, and prices are suppressed by the Bollinger medium track, continuing to fluctuate horizontally. The market is currently waiting for prices to move in a certain direction. Overall, once prices are on the Bollinger medium track, the rebound will only begin. Until then, they will continue to maintain a low volatility trend. Operation suggestion: current price80.95Close by, gradually look at the target83-85One area,

(Click on the avatar to view information and join the group. Apply for free and directly join the group to experience the experience. Order at the current price every day)3-5single

Real time benefits within the group

1Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

2New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

3Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

4Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

While you are choosing teachers, I am also choosing clients. Sitting in front of the computer every day, regardless of whether it's day or night outside, as long as there are stable orders, customers are reminded one by one to complete their orders. Once they finish, they can be busy with their own tasks, and I will handle everything else.Single, remind to appear on time. Spending so much energy, if I still can't make money, wouldn't it disappoint my investment friends and waste my energy? Then I might as well sleep well every day easily. In the eyes of laymen, analysts are just a profession, and analyzing the market is enough. However, in my opinion, analysts need to do more than just be one-sided. Analysts represent a responsibility and a conscience. Investors have found me, which is a trust in me, and I also know that I should take on this responsibility, deserve my conscience, and deserve the trust of investors. It is better to do well than to say well, and to understand is to verify one's own experience. The suggestion should be given with reason and evidence, and I will not give a list without a basis. When the market is in front of you, give it to the one with the most confidence. If you dare to follow suit, I will do my best to help you!

This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Fang Yuan provides online solutions, returns losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat. Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Real time ideas are provided at the current price. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list