Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:9.19Gold continues to be under pressure, and crude oil is expected to bottom out

[Copy Link]
293 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
   Many investment friends always complain about why they always see others making money and losing money as soon as they enter the market. So what Teacher Fang Yuan wants to say here is that investment failure is nothing but two points: firstly, due to their own reasons, they lack experience, and blind operation will definitely cause losses; The second issue is the strength of the guidance teacher. The guidance teacher is not sure about the direction of the market, often shouting for a rebound, causing you to lose money. Fang Yuan personally believes that the most important aspect of investing is not platforms and products, but encountering a competent and responsible mentor. If your abilities are not enough to support your current situation, then you need a Bole to guide you through the maze, a military strategist to help you control the overall situation. One attempt is an opportunity! A choice is a turning point! Fang Yuan has been waiting for you here.

Experience benefits: For friends who have been added to Teacher Fang (official WeChat account:fysj87)The Fangyuan team provides free of charge3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength.

Fang Yuan said Jin:9.19Gold continues to be under pressure, and crude oil is expected to bottom out367 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714344

Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will enter the group through current price orders!
Fang Yuan said Jin:9.19Gold continues to be under pressure, and crude oil is expected to bottom out269 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714344 Fang Yuan said Jin:9.19Gold continues to be under pressure, and crude oil is expected to bottom out499 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714344

goldMarket trend analysis;

下周四凌晨美联储即将召开新一轮议息会议,也是会公布美联储新一轮货币政策,因为八月份通胀数据下降幅度不及预期,同时就业市场表现持续良好,所以目前市场普遍再度预期本次议息会议美联储会继续加息75个基点,并且近期都会保持激进的加息政策,从而应对事关民众支持率的通胀,特殊时期下狠药的节奏,美元指数也是接连的刷新了历史高点,表现强势,近期大概率会延续,然后就关注下周四实际落地情况了。

技术面上,黄金上周前半周是对前一周行情的延续,反复依托紫色趋势线向上攀升寻找通道线上轨的区域压力,虽有突破但没有实际站上,直至美联储释放大幅度加息的消息出来,直接从通道上轨跌回通道下轨;然后就是通道下轨位置徘徊;接着跌破通道线;最后放量加速,一气呵成加速放量。在大幅放量过后,上周五进入空间修正,以诱空式上涨进行空间修正,美盘时段短线走高23美元,攀升寻找加速起跌点区域1680关口,尾盘高位横盘结束当天的行情。

那么对于接下来的行情来说,首要关注的就是反弹修正的幅度和力度。对应关注两个位置,一个位置是起跌加速点与四小时生命线重合1682-1684区域,一个位置是紫色趋势线,通道线下轨与高点防守,三线合一的1698区域。当然,两个位置的压力不同对应的作用力也不同,目前最先需要关注的就是第一个阻力1682-1684区域,也是多空主导权的分界线位置。下方往下需要关注的则是1665的支撑点,其次上周五尾盘回踩确定支撑点和起涨点的1657,跌回此处的下方,则下一个支撑关注1643-1640。因此,对于今日的黄金来说,首要关注多空主导权分界线位置1682-1684Below support attention1665and1657。

Operation suggestions:  Gold rebound1680-82Nearby air, defense1692Look1660-1650First line (for reference only, specific point locations will be provided on a firm offer)

黄金下破1660Multiple batches, stop loss8US dollars, look1680-1690frontline (For reference only, specific locations will be provided on a firm offer)

crude oilMarket trend analysis;

The weekly decline in oil prices has raised concerns that a significant interest rate hike will suppress global economic growth and demand for fuel. Oil prices rose slightly last Friday, following a slight increase in Basra, Iraq(Basra)The spill at the dock seems to be limiting the supply of crude oil. Investors are preparing for a significant increase in US interest rates, which could lead to an economic recession and reduce fuel demand. People generally expect the Federal Reserve to9month20-21The policy meeting on the day will raise its target overnight interest rate75Basis points. Energy service company Baker Hughes said that the number of active oil and gas rigs increased last week, the first time in three weeks.

Last week, there was not much turbulence in crude oil, and the overall situation was in a wide range of fluctuations. It has also launched a double dip trend as scheduled, and there have been no signs of stabilization so far. The weekly closing line also appears as a cross star with a long shadow. At the beginning of the week, the trend began to rebound by following last week's trend, and finally, from123.6reach81.2Whole round decline23.6%Golden Section Integer Gate90附近承压下行。消息方面美国大使称将在联合国大会上讨论对俄罗斯设置的油价上限。并表示,没有计划在联合国会议期间与俄罗斯方面进行会晤。中东地区产量增加、俄罗斯出口从欧洲转向亚太地区后出口量开始上涨,因为随着冬季临近,供应担忧加剧,摆脱需求预期疲软的影响。伊核协议谈判仍有可能达成,预计油价波动将更加剧烈。目前周线日线对于多头来说都不是很友好,本周原油可能还是会延续探底的走势,不排除直接创出新低。周一操作上参考86.2-3附近的空单机会。

(Click on the avatar to view information and join the group. Apply for free and directly join the group to experience the experience. Order at the current price every day)3-5Single)

Real time benefits within the group:

1Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

2New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

3Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

4Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

The most important thing in investing is not how much you can earn in a week, but whether you can make stable profits. Short term fluctuations, medium term bands, and long term trends are not good or bad methods. As long as they are suitable for oneself and can achieve stable profits, they are all good methods. As the ancients said, "Don't do small things for good, and don't do small things for evil. The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right.

This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Fang Yuan provides online solutions, returns losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat. Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Real time ideas are provided at the current price. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list